“Excellent Vegas Strip Hotel Choice!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“Excellent Vegas Strip Hotel Choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights for a convention being held at the Sand Expo Center - so very conveinent to that and all other famous strip properties via walking. While 4 long nights is quite a bit for Vegas (for me anyway) this hotel has absolutely every amenity and the guestrooms (all suites) are massive and impeccably clean! I adore the super large bathrooms with huge shower/rain head, vanity to sit and put on makeup/blow dry hair and even a tv and phone! There is a gift shop and coffee stand (for yummy lattes) right near the elevator banks. Restaurant choices are evertwhere (definitely make it a point to try Tao and Sushi Samba - DELISH) and the casino/lobby connects to the Venetian Casino and other offerings at that property. Do not miss a trip up to the Grand Canal with amazing shoppes and restaurant choices! If there are special room rates available during your stay - you will not be disapointed at all with this property!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, suites style. Request one away from elevator banks as these can get a bit noisy...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank tlhighfield
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations at The Palazzo during your recent conference in Las Vegas. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We understand that there are many travel options when visiting Las Vegas and we certainly appreciate your patronage and your loyalty. We look forward to hosting you during your return visits to Las Vegas.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,556)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

I attended a trade show at the Sands and the Palazzo was the perfect place to stay. I extended my stay and had a fantastic Spa day at Canyon Ranch after the show. The rooms are very spacious, easy access to the trade show and meeting room area, more than enough dining/shopping/support service choices right at the resort, and of course plenty of choices for gambling and entertainment. I also attended a show at the Mirage and it was just a short walk from the Palazzo.

There was an upcharge for wifi of $15.95/day or the option to include wifi and exercise room access (typically $20/day) in the $20/day resort fee. This gives you access to two terrific gyms, the smaller one in the Palazzo was less crowded during my stay, and closer to the pool. For an extra $20/day you would also have access to the lockers and Aquavana, and I wish I had taken advantage of this offer. Aquavana is part of the Canyon Ranch Spa shared by the Palazzo and Venetian, and includes a wonderful single gender hot tub/spa, steam, sauna, relaxation area that would have been a welcome addition after a long day on the trade show floor and gym workout.

My suite overlooked the strip and included a well-appointed bath, two queen beds, and a combo sitting area/office (I think the sectional was even a pull-out) three large TVs was kind of overkill for me....I would have preferred an in-room Keurig coffee brewer. The desk had easy access to power and connection ports and even an all-in-one printer-- too bad there was no paper or print cartridges.

I enjoyed the Canyon Ranch Spa Grill for healthy, delicious, and affordable breakfast, lunch, and smoothies. I also enjoyed dining at Morel's (very nice selection of wines by the glass and cheese/ charcuterie selection) and Delmonico's. I would not recommend room service.

The day spent at Canyon Ranch was exceptional. Cirque du Soleil tribute to the Beatles was also a highlight of my stay. A friend's tip to always ask if there are any special deals available, was most helpful!

My bill was not accurate, and the clerk a bit surly but a friend received exemplar service upon check-out with complimentary flight check in, boarding pass printing (perhaps even an upgrade to 1st class), and luggage check-in service! However, the same friend was never offered the resort fee upon check-in. It is this sort of inconssistency that brings my service rating down. We had a conference rate, but if we had been charged the rack rates would have been quite disappointed.

Room Tip: Higher floors further from the elevator are quieter. If you plan to use the gym and spa, request a r...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Dianei
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 26 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. I am so very pleased to hear that you had such a memorable and enjoyable stay, you even decided to extend your stay!

Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that you experienced numerous inconsistancies upon check out along with your billing to your suite. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

We value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards. When you choose The Venetian|The Palazzo in the future, please contact us directly so we may assist you with your reservation. We look forward to your return.

Dover, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

The Palazzo is a part of the Ventian hotel, which we were offered an upgrade to on arrival. We paid 100$ a night extra for a bigger room, prestique club access and free free breakfast. Since this 100 including the 20 a night resort fee it was well worth the money and included free drinks between 5-8 pm and snacks, along with all day coffee/water etc.

The room was a fantastic size and really well appointed with three TV's, walkl in shower and a lounge area. No much in the way of a view but if you are spending that much time in your room then vegas is not for you!

Great staff ethic from reception right through to the pool waitresses.

The negatives: well there is a new pool area club called the Azure club that just opened and we were badgered several times to go in whilst sat around the pool. we went in and straight out aain, as they wanted a credit card print, you could not take any of your own drinks/water with you and everythin inside was charged over the top for. On one day in about an hour we saw 17 people get drawn in only to leave again straight away, which says something! They have a DJ and they seem to be trying to make it a young persons club but forgetting the older generation have the money. Even if you do not go in the music is soo loud that it pervades the whole of the pool area and spolils any relaxation time you might want..and after a couple of nights in Vegas some sleep and relaxation might be in order.

So good location on the strip, good facilities and great staff, spoiled only by some whizzkids idea to open a mini club near the pool area. With such a choice in vegas this alone will stop me returning to what is otherwaise a good venue.

Room Tip: upgrade if you can to prestige section...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jannerman
Carmel, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

I stayed at The Prestige level at the Palazzo...loved the room and all the little things that make a trip nice that were provided in the room...The check in was a breeze and my luggage was brought to my room in a timely manner.. Magen Johnston helped check me in and was just a joy and was very helpful with all my little questions about Las Vegas I had...I was such a tourist.....Magen deserves a raise she was that helpful to me...Room service was great and they brought all the stuff to the room including table cloth.. napkins and set it all up on my dining table...not just on a tray..was just like eating at the resturant..I had some little problem with my tv and the maintence man was there in a short time and fixed everything...I just had a wonderful experience at The Palazzo and would go back there anytime..We ate at a coupule of their resturants and I could not be more pleased...The door men were always plesant and welcoming..even when I left they held my luggage till I left for the Airport...they had my luggage and hail me a cab and just took care of me...I did not come across anyone that was not totally willing to go the extra mile to make my stay a excellent vacation..also I did have a nice talk with one of the Supervisor's Jason??who went out of his way to talk with me when I was enjoying the Complimentary Cocktail Reception which is very nice with Hot and Cold Hors D'Oeuveres..i have to stop going on about this place...trust me just stay at The Palazzo and you will be happy...

Room Tip: I was on the 29th floor facing the pools and shopping Center and had a nice view of Trump Tower and...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Randy B
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that your first family visit to Las Vegas was a success and that you enjoyed your accommodations at Prestige. Prestige provides an upgraded level of service to their guests and raving reviews are often made about access to the Prestige Lounge. A handful of benefits, such as private check in (with champagne), cocktail receptions, continental breakfast and a private business center, are always crowd pleasers.

Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

Staying on the Palazzo side was better than Venetian since we were exhibiting at a show at the Sands. Even using the self park made it super convenient to hop from the hotel to the show floor. Always large rooms you can't go wrong.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

After 2 night stay in this hotel , I got a lot of bedbugs bite all over my body. The room looks clean but never thought I will get this problem . Waited for an hour 45 minutes for breakfast room service...will never come back again. Paid $400. a night, not worth it...

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Tonee92
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 25 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenges you experienced with the delayed delivery of your in-suite dining meal. In regards to the challenge with your bug bites, please know that we take these matters very seriously. As I will need more information to research this, please feel free to contact our office directly if you wish to further discuss.

Kind regards,

KUWAIT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

Loved the room big enough easy get through from the lobby

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Guest,

Every aspect of The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests; from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. The Palazzo truly is a destination within a destination. I am so very pleased that you had such a memorable and enjoyable stay.

We certainly appreciate your patronage and your loyalty. We look forward to hosting you during your return visits to Las Vegas.

Kind regards,