“I'm there now and LOVING IT!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I checked in yesterday and ever since they have been great. They upgraded me to a higher floor with a beautiful view of the mountains and also treasure island/the mirage. Check in took only a few minutes. The room is HUGE. Three TVS, a big couch, and two super comfy beds. I loved the casino too and won some money. It is really beautiful and I would recommend staying here for sure.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience and I am pleased to read that you are enjoying your stay! Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,099)

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Great hotel! As with any hotel in Vegas, if you're not sure where you are going, ASK SOMEONE who works there. The hotels are designed to keep you moving around their hotel. If you're trying to get out of the hotel and you 'think' you know where you're going, think again. Don't waste 30 minutes here and there trying to make your way around.

Hotel rooms are suite-style, just like it's sister hotel, The Venetian. Luxurious, beautiful. Awesome stay.

I paid $250/night on a weekend in May.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mpsvsu

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate your positive comments and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

This was my second trip back to Las Vegas & I arranged to stay at the Palazzo on the Prestige level.

From the moment I arrived at the airport their was the hotel limo to pick me up & take me to the resort. The check in was on the 17th floor & was greeted with a glass of champagne.

My room was on the 25th floor with breath taking views overlooking the Las Vegas strip, but what what can I say about the room except !!!wow!! it was huge with 3 plasma tvs, large lounge area, huge bathroom, business corner free Wifi & all your office needs as well as a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for me - perfect start to the weekend.

The concierge was always polite & catered for all my needs during my stay in Las Vegas for shows & other excursion details.

I tried the Lavo & Morrell French Steak house restaurants in the Palazzo & I was amazed at the level of hospitality I recieved, not to mention the food was amazing.....

This has to be one of the nicest resorts I have stayed at, the range of services available to clients & you must visit the spa,- one of the biggest I have ever been to -

You pay a little bit extra to be on the prestige level & I must say it is worth every penny....

A trip to remember indeed ..... I will be returning to Las Vegas again & this hotel.....

Room Tip: Prestige Palazzo - overlooking the strip
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank herbiehutchinson
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

After a lot of research I took my family on a very special trip to Vegas. We stayed in a Prestige Suite and never regretted the extra expense, it was worth it. I could start to eulogise over this Hotel now but first a warning. The Palazzo Venetian complex is huge. Be prepared for long walks, get a guide and do not be afraid to ask the numerous helpers around the place. if you do not do this you can easily make the wrong turn and it can be frustrating.
Now the good bits. I found this hotel to have stunningly good suites. Clean and well maintained with excellent views, temperature controls, comfy beds, TVs (3) and a spacious sitting area near the window. The window incidentally had remote control blinds and drapes. The prestige lounge was excellent, not crowded, informal but attentive service and staff with a can do attitude. breakfast was different to the usual but it filled me and two twenty something kids who I took along for the ride. Afternoon tea and snacks was nice and in the evening top class multiple Hors d'oeuvres of the highest quality that were constantly refreshed and changed during the evening. Table service for any drink you wanted from the bar, be it beer, wine or cocktails. Even soft drinks.
We were given four free rides on the Gondolas and numerous discounts or free drinks vouchers upon arrival along with a glass of champagne at our own private check in. No queues, no waiting. Three good hotels for shows are easy walking distance away. Wynns, Treasure Island and The Mirage. However you could stay your entire vacation in The Palazzo as there is so much to do and see. Free Wi fi in the prestige rooms, and plenty of room at the swimming pool, sunbathing areas and shops galore. By he way, you can gamble here and the casino is massive. Everyone in my family loved it and have taken fond memories home with them. In conclusion, if you are coming to Vegas for something special, treat yourself to the Prestige Suites at the Pallazzo for a memorable experience.

Room Tip: Join their loyalty programme and ask for a strip view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bangormaine

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience at The Prestige at The Palazzo. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

My sister passed away in Las Vegas, on June 30th, 2012 I had to make plans quick & I had to leave on a Holiday 4th of July. Her funeral was on the 6th of July 2012. I used expedia made my air, car, & hotel all together. First of all the hotel's put the casino in the center of the Hotel so you have to walk through the lobby and then the casino to get to the rooms. Its a long walk! I'm 59 so I suggest you bring a bag on wheels to transport items from car to room! I got a nice suite with a parlor area it had sectional sofa, which got lint all over my clothes so be aware of that! also an coffee table, dinnning table and 4 chairs, desk with a WI-FI & printer. The parlor area had a large flat screen tv with a small ice box loaded with beverages & snacks on counter. Mind you have to pay for anything you eat or drink. A BOTTLE OF WATER IS $5.00 EACH IN THE ROOMS! The tap water is terrible & gross made me sick! there is no microwave. I'd bring something to make hot tea or coffee in rooms. small portable plug in percolator coffee maker walgreens sells them. I think they're called hot pots. So make sure when you check in the all the slots for snacks are full and nothing is missing from the refrigerator, or you'll get the charges from the previous guest. I ask them to remove some things from the refrigerator, so I could add my own foods! Or do it yourself. I purchased a duffel bag on wheels from walmart to take food & water up to my room, to save on valet charges & room service! I ordered 1 meal for myself it cost me $82.00 room service, there is nice cafe's in lobby of the hotel & connected to the Palazzo is the Venician Hotel the lobby cafe paid under $20 for a great meal. I had a car rental so I purchased a lot of fast food took it to room. The bedroom & parlor was an all in one large room. The bedroom King size bed, it had 2 end tables on each size of bed one was a dresser too & large dresser with a flat screen tv above it at base of bed also was a chase chair to sit on while changing clothes & shoes. The closet had Iron & Ironing board inside. The bathroom was hugh! It had mirrors & lights everywhere, standing all glass shower area, hugh sunken bathtub. his & hers sinks, a vanity to sit at to put makeup on with a mirror drawer & chair. Toilet bowl was in a private room inside the bathroom. Well lighted area. I was very impressed with the room. Only draw back was the sofa it was velour and got lint all over my clothes everytime I sat on it! I wear black when traveling. Even with the discount's the airlines gives you when you have a death in the family. I was quoted $2,000 air fare alone by United Airlines. After looking online at expedia I got an hotel room, midsize car, airfare for a total of $2,000. Make sure you video tape the rental car when picking it up. they charged me extra for damage & theft on $375.00 insurance. Told me if anything was damaged or stole I would have to pay out of pocket first! So then I would have my home car insurance reinburst me. A mirror on a car today alone is over $300 on average. So I paid the extra insurance like a idot! I was in a hurry and they gave the car to me in a below the ground garage where I couldn't see to check for damages, plus the car weas dirty! Make sure it's been washed and check it in daylight video tape it for proof. Because they will accuse you of getting into an accident even when you didn't. SO VIDEO TAPE THE CAR BEFORE LEAVING THE LOT! You'll be glad you did!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. Bring a bag with wheels to transport food & water to room...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KathiJo808
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am sorry that your visit was under such sad circumstances. My condolences on your sister's passing. Thank you for taking a moment to share you feedback on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate that you took the time to share such detailed feedback and insights. I am pleased that overall you had a positive stay here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We have been to Las Vegas many times. We have stayed at a lot of different hotels and enjoyed the Venezia the last time we were there. This time, I chose the Palazzo part of the same complex. I noticed a few differences. One that surprised me was the lack of security on the floors. Last time, there was a person who checked everyone's room 'key' at each level. This time there was only one person who stood at the entrance to 'all of the elevators.' He could not see everyone's card as there were too many people going up to their rooms. Our room looked identical to the one in the Venezia...with a difference.
There was a most disturbing patch of black goop that was on the floor and up the walls in the separate toilet room. I thought it looked like tar or grease, so I took a Kleenex, wet it and proceded to wipe it up. To my horror it was blood. Yes blood. I was afraid to touch it again and wrote a note for the cleaning lady to clean it when she came in the following day. I did not tell my husband as I did not want him to be freaked out like I was...the note was left on the toilet seat. When we came back to the room later in the day, the room had been cleaned? but the dried blood was still there. I was afraid to walk barefoot any where in the suite. So I showed my husband and naturally it upset him too. So I called down to the appropriate housekeeping department and shortly afterwards a woman came up to the room. She had my note in her hand, and it was obvious she did not read English, which is OK by me as I admire anyone who has the quality to work hard despite the language barrier.But I wish someone had told her what it said as I am sure she would have cleaned it. So I showed her the blood, and she cleaned it up, wearing rubber gloves. Now, what guest would leave blood on the floor and up the wall of a hotel room? The room was lovely although the pillows on the sofas needed to be recovered. One other thing, we went down to the pool to relax, which was close to impossible with the loud DJ music being played at one of the several pools. So we went to the furthest one away from the DJ. The first one was so loud a pool worker could not hear what I asked. After a short time we went back up to the room for a nap. We were on the 44th floor. We could hear boom boom boom from the music at the DJ's pool 44 floors above. Who would have thought that was even possible? So I phoned down and said 'this may be a strange request but could you please ask the DJ to turn down his music'. And I do have to say the fellow on the end of the line said he would send a security guard down to speak to him. And he did just that, and the boom boom boom stopped. I found the smoke in the casino very annoying being from Canada there are so many non-smoking laws. It was smokey and noisey. We went over to the Mirage and to the Ballagio and there was less smoke and noise. Checking in and out was very easy. Employees were nice. Rooms were really beautiful and the view lovely.

Room Tip: Take a room away from the pool area and one that doesn't have a lot of action going on below it...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the time you took to write about your experience and we are glad it has been brought to our attention. It is disappointing to hear that your visit to our property was not a complete success. At The Venetian|The Palazzo we strive to provide exceptional service and I apologize we did not meet your expectations.

We greatly apologize for the unnecessary frustrations you experienced during your visit. It is never our intention to cause our guests such unnecessary stress and inconvenience such as the conditions you described in your review. We constantly strive to provide a restful, relaxing, enjoyable stay, and to provide each patron with our Unmatched Guest Services. I am sorry that we failed to impart that service to you. I am glad you have notified us so we can acknowledge your experience and use your comments to improve our service.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Every time I go to Vegas I like to stay here. The rooms are large and well appointed but the resort is my favorite on the strip. Perfectly located between the Venetian and the Wynn but across from the Fashion show Mall this place has everything good in Vegas and none of the bad. Not overly crowded I always enjoy gaming and shopping here as well as dining or pool side activities. Loved the adult only pool area and cabana service. A must if you will be out in the sun!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.