The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
US$202
US$144
Agoda.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$81
US$199
US$117
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$110
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$159
Travelocity
US$355
US$259
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$78
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$135
Travelocity
16,346 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Great Rooms, Great Shopping, Great Staff!! And the room service was delicious. A lot of things to do in the Hotel itself. Was hard to get a chair at the pool...but in the middle of summer this is expected. Would absolutely go again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Hi just returned from a stay at the Palazzo on 10/23. We splurged with a Prestige package- which included a daily credit at Canyon Ranch spa, Concierge floor access (continental breakfast and daily happy hour), bottle of champagne and fruit basket and limo transportation to and from the airport. We had a great stay. Prestige gives you access to a champagne check in with its own front desk/concierge personnel. They were all friendly and helpful before and during our stay. Big shout out to Magen and Katie for making reservations before we got there, handling some minor room issues during our stay and checking us out smoothly and efficiently. The staff in the Prestige lounge were very friendly and the bar offferings just upscale enough. There was always something interesting to eat at happy hour and the continental breakfast inlcuding two hot items and fresh croissants, muffins, scones, bagels, etc, as well as beautifully dispalyed cut fruit. Breakfast also had oatmeal, yogurt, and cereal. Throughout the day there would be sodas and water, candy and fruit just in case you needed a midday pick me up. Many people on TA say that the Prestige lounge was not worth the extra $ but I disagree. Not only did we receive more than the extra $ in food and beverages but we also received the intrinsic value of a fabulous staff in the lounge at the front desk. As they serviced a smaller amount of guests there was never any waiting- which has value as well. We are not gamblers and enjoyed this hotel and its amenities.The Palazzo pool is heated and I was able to swim laps early in the morning. We sat at the smaller pool near Azure during the afternoon (no sun at pool area in the morning) because it was quieter than main pool. The elevators were speedy and the hotel in good repair and house staff friendly. We felt that the rooms could use a little updating but were clean. We had some minor problems, closet door wouldn't close and air conditioner air was warmer than thermostat. The staff rapidly made repairs.The spa was nice but not quite as luxurious as I would expect and the women's hydrospa's jets did not function for our entire stay. The spa's employees were also very nice. I also like the location of this hotel on the strip, within walking distance to Wynn and Mirage.Our room overlooked the strip and we could watch the TI show perhaps more than desired.There are many delicious dining choices within the Venetian and Palazzo complex.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank drivinggirl

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will return.

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you took full advantage of that. I have shared your feedback with our Prestige team so that Megan and Katie can be recognized on a job well done.

I am pleased that you would choose to stay with us again at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I anticipate your return and am looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations yet again.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

The rooms are amazingly good. The overall quality is one of the best. The staff was extremely friendly and couteous. Not stayed in any other hotel in Las Vegas to compare and not going to. This is one of the best money can buy.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so I may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

We were coming to las vegas for my boyfriends birthday. When booking I was torn between the Palazzo and the Encore. I am so glad I chose this hotel. When you walk in there is a pleasent smell in the air. The check in was very quick and pleasant. The room was beautiful and clean. I have read horro stories about this hotel and was very skeptical but our experience was great. We ate at a few onsite restaurants and visited the venitian as well. We will be back and will hopefully be offered a free upgrade becasue this is our new Vegas hotel of choice.

Room Tip: If you can afford it go for the Upgrade and Prestige level
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your boyfriend's birthday celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I was in Las Vegas for a convention in early October. First time in Vegas and first time at this particular convention. I stayed at The Palazzo on the 49th floor in a beautiful room with a spectacular view! There was a lot more to this hotel then I could have ever imagined. Much like a small city in itself. The front desk was efficient and helpful and very professional. The room was beautifully appointed and included everything I needed. The housekeepers did a nice job making sure it was stocked and cleaned each of the days I was in house. Everywhere you look there is elegance, and not cheap elegance, but someone put a lot of detailed thought and love into this place when they designed it! I enjoyed the shopping and restaurants that were all within comfortable walking distance and wish I could have stayed just a few days longer!

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a pedicure or massage at the spa when you're there -- you won't regret it!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank salmonriverchick

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo for your first visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall. I am thrilled that you were provided unmatched guest service by our team.

As a guest service professional it is a pleasure to hear from satisfied guests such as yourself. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I look forward to treating you “like a princess” on each return visit to The Venetian | The Palazzo.