The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
View Hotel
Harrah's Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
The LINQ Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
16,335 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Stayed here as a special celebration holiday. Suites are fantastic. Beds extremely comfortable. A wonderful experience from start to finish. Super view from 45th floor of TI and the Mirage shows and also over the city to the mountains.

• Stayed: October 2012
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian |The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again I genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I stayed at the Palazzo to attend a trade show.
Check in was fast and friendly. The suite was big and nicely done. The stone top separating the bedroom from the sitting area had a thin layer of dust, so it's obvious that it's not routinely cleaned.
The automatic drapes are a nice touch.
The hotel is really beautiful, and I had some very nice meals in the restaurants. The Casino floor is nicely laid out.

But I have to ask; what is with the hideously ugly wine barrel and fake grape decorations? And the cheap looking farmhouse behind the front desk? There seems to be a lapse in the good taste evident in the rest of the hotel. Look, i've lived in Italy; and never did i see anything so tacky.. Guys, you have to rethink the seasonal decorations! Hire a better stylist, Please!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AzaelM

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding our seasonal decor. I sincerely apologize for the unnecessary stress that this had imposed on you. It is through communication such as yours that I am better able to monitor and improve services for our guests, and I thank you kindly for your time in sharing your experience with us. Please be assured that I do take all feedback and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly.

Thank you again for your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

Reviewed 24 October 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Palazzo following our wedding at the Venetian, which is connected to the Palazzo. Our room was spacious and very clean. I loved the very soft L shaped couch in our room and the bed was extremely comfortable. There were 3 tv's in the suite: one in the living room, one on the wall directly in front of the bed, and one in the bathroom. The bathroom had a separate room for the toilet and double sinks. I also enjoyed the small vanity for doing my hair and applying makeup. We ordered room service several times and the staff was extremely friendly. The food was great. Will definitely stay here again as it is in the perfect location on the Strip and close to great clubs including Tao and Lavo. Perfect wedding suite!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank haras690

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your wedding celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Great Rooms, Great Shopping, Great Staff!! And the room service was delicious. A lot of things to do in the Hotel itself. Was hard to get a chair at the pool...but in the middle of summer this is expected. Would absolutely go again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.