29 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$186
Agoda.comUS$186
travelup.comUS$202
19,126 results
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2012

On my 4th trip to Vegas and I really loved this hotel. We were upgraded to a huge suite with a patio larger than mine at home ( complete with fireplace.) loved canyon ranch grill too . The spa services could use some updating but otherwise great stay!

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank Tracky2013
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but some of the best upgraded suites, such as your Lago suite.

Thank you for you positive feedback and it is my sincere hope that I will have the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

We had a wonderful stay in a strip view room! It was silent and I mean so quiet I couldn't believe we were in Vegas. The room did not have a coffee maker (none of the las vegas five star rooms have coffee makers) so I always bring a travel one as I drink a LOT of coffee and its a long walk to the coffee shop! The bathroom has a huge shower with extra water jets for a very relaxing recovery from the casinos and all the walking. The housekeeping staff was stellar and the place stayed immaculate. We loved the remote control blinds and three TVs in the room. How funny. The bed was super soft and comfy. My only negative is the TV channel choices. Why don't they have my favorite channels like Bravo? Very nice place, spacious luxurious room.

Room tip: Get a high floor!
Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank KATEGUGG

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed our opulent suites and indulgent housekeeping service.

I also appreciate your insightful feedback about in suite coffee makers. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I want to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Stayed here September 2012, beautiful room, with excellent view of Wynn's. Think there were a group of young men in the next room who knew how to party, due enormous noise..... But really great place. Thoroughly enjoyed pool area and bar service, & would definitely return, just make sure not a connecting room or take ear plugs for the 4 am touch down party :)

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank WenhastonBunnie

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the suite and its magnificent vistas. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian | The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that you were not able to have a restful evening due to noisy neighbors.

I am pleased to read that your stay was enjoyable overall and that you would return to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the future. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

I was in Las Vegas with my boyfriend for my birthday and we stayed at Palazzo. I've been to vegas every year and we stayed at quite a few hotels and Palazzo and Wynn is far the best hotels we have stayed in. They have really nice staff. The cleaning ladies are doing really good job in fixing our room. The view that we have facing the strip is very nice, however we had to pay for the upgrade. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Room tip: Even if you have to pay for the upgrade to see strip view, I would still pay for it.
Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Snowwiie

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Overall this is an okay hotel, no special frills, no stand out making it a "must-stay" place. The rooms here are nice and very large, being all suites with a sunken living room, and nice spacious bathrooms.

Where this property drops the ball is largely in it's service category. In between the stages of check-in and check-out, you have literally no interaction with any of the hotel staff. Even housekeeping will largely ignore you if they see you in a hallway. Additionally, the rooms are not very well kept by said housekeeping staff. Examples of this are a very large and very gross stain on seating areas in our bathroom and living area. Our countertop in the bathroom was also very obviously not wiped down during our 4 night stay at all.

The shopping available in the resort is very nice and it's location to the Wynn and Venetian are probably the biggest attributes the hotel has.

Overall, I would recommend a stay at another hotel on the strip as this one didn't really do it for me.

Date of stay: November 2012
2  Thank Andrea S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your suite. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian | The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to that the service, or lack thereof, that you experienced did not reflect a level of exceptionality.

Allow me to assure you that your most recent experience is not the standard of our resort. Typically, our property has the reputation of providing unparalleled service and accommodations. I constantly strive to provide each patron with our Unmatched Guest Services, creating a restful, relaxing and memorable visit. I do apologize that you were not extended our Unmatched Guest Services throughout your entire stay

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future. Please feel free to contact our guest relations office directly if you wish to further discuss your most recent stay.