“Best hotel room in Las Vegas” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Best hotel room in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

Over the years, I've stayed at the MGM Grand, Harrah's, Bellagio, Wynn, Mandalay Bay and possibly others. The Palazzo/Venetian has, BY FAR, my favorite hotel rooms. These rooms are gigantic. Huge bathroom, followed by a large sleeping area. Then take two steps down into the living room/seating area. My view wasn't the best (faced away from the strip) but I was only in my room to sleep. I will always try to stay here from now on. In terms of service, the Bellagio is only slightly better but Palazzo is close. The location is great and you can't beat the beauty of it.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,515)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melville, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

Folks it's simple. I travel 75nights a year and stay in all types of hotels and resorts. This hotel knows exactly what they are doing. They get it right, from the room to the food, to the people. If I had only one thing they can improve on it would be dealer attitudes in the casino. They are not bad but they have no personality.

Palazzo keep up the great work!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 9 April 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I just returned from a trip to Vegas and again (I have been many times) it was excellent! The Palazzo is the single biggest factor affecting my attitude toward hotel rooms. I am yet to find one that can match the Palazzo/Venetian in all aspects. In addition, the overwhelming number of employees have always gone above and beyond to try to accommodate my wishes (Strip View, Show tickets, etc.) Although I am a Grazie Gold card member, I see many ads that allow those who are not, to stay at this incredible facility for a reasonable rate. For what you receive, it is a bargain. It is ALWAYS my first choice when visiting Vegas. After experiencing it with me, my family now has been spoiled by the Palazzo/Venetian as well. I don't think it could be better!

Room Tip: I prefer the Palazzo. It's a little easier to get to and from the rooms and the Strip views are...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

We stayed in the Bella Suite. I was trying to find a room to accommodate 5 girls. This room had a huge bathroom, sunken living room & pullout couch. We had plenty of room for us and our luggage! Beautiful room & plenty of room!!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank SHAUNA_MADONNA

rye, new york, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

OK....I'm just not a Vegas guy. I just don't get the place. But the Palazzo was a good base from which to not like it. I don't gamble and I don't shop. So the charms of the casinos and shopping in the hotel are pretty much lost on me, but I admit it's a truly impressive feat of construction and engineering, especially the Venetian canal and sky indoors. (you have to see it to believe it.)

So let's stick to the review of the room! The room was VERY LARGE, 720 sq feet, with good amenities, very clean, and everything worked. This place is giant lodging machine, and I'm not saying that is a bad thing. They handle lots of visitors very efficiently, and I appreciated that.

The room was well appointed, with nice touches like a locking safe with electric outlets inside! Perfect for charging your laptop/phones while out. 3 good flat screen TVs in bedroom area, livingroom/office area and bathroom. Good work desk with your own printer. Good Wifi. Huge bathroom with separate tub and shower, all good quality. Nice beds and linens. Just DON'T touch the mini-bar unless you are in the 1% (or higher).

So, no complaints.....a good place to relax after work (trade show in my case....maybe losing money at the tables in yours!) And the price? I paid just over $200/night...I thought it was a bargain considering the size and amenities.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the suite, its amenities and the resorts décor. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the the Palazzo for the second time over Easter and found the resort to be everything we wanted. The suites are large and very well appointed. Had a strip view which was great. We dined at four or five restaurants in the Palazzo/Venetian complex and never had a bad meal. The service was great from check in to check out and we would definitely stay here again. Special mention to Jane at the concierge desk who booked us great show tickets and dinner reservations. The Palazzo is a beautiful resort with great architecture, a wonderful place to stay in Vegas

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am especially pleased that you recognized Jane’s unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to her director and manager so that they can recognize her on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

We stayed here using Priceline for 2 nights. We bid for one night on the first reservation, then had the option to extend additional nights. Therefore we had two individual reservations, one for each night. Check in was quick. We asked for quiet room and got a room on the 8th floor at the end of the hall away from the younger, noisy groups on the other side. Room is quite large with sunken living room, with view of pools below, Treasure Island across the street and Trump Hotel from a distance. For the price we paid, the value was incredible. The room is quite clean and the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom is large with a TV in the corner near the ceiling. There are hallway mirrors in between the rooms which are really nice. There is a full length mirror inside the room opposite the bathroom. The sheer cloth shade can be controlled by the remote to raise and lower it. The room carpet is torn in some places near the edge connecting to the tile area. Overall carpet condition is ok. It probably needs to be replaced in a year or so. Public spaces are quite clean except for the smoke-filled casino. They boast smoke-free corridor in the middle of the casino where you walk to and from your room. However, I am very sensitive to smell and can detect it. That is the caveat of most hotels I've seen in Vegas. You have to pass through the casinos in order to go to the shows and rooms. Therefore you are exposed to 2nd hand smoke event though you don't stay in the casinos to gamble.

I used the exercise area one morning. It has lots of cardio machines and some nice weight equipments and hand weights. However, the room isn't large and the machines are very close to each other, but was adequate for my purpose.

We bought pastries at one of the shops in the hotel. Price and interaction with the cashier were average.

Location of the hotel is north of the strip, only about 10 min walk to Bellagio but the walk to the other end of the strip is a little longer. It's best to walk rather than take the cab because traffic was horrible. Lots of cabs on the street. We were there during Spring Break though. However, the hotel is close to the Mirage and Bellagio where we saw 2 Cirque du Soleil shows. It is also about a block from the Express bus stop to downtown and the North Premium Outlet.

Our living room sofa had missing button, not a big deal. The comforter was torn at the edge (see picture). Also the water pressure in the shower was weak. We stored a bottle of water in their refrigerator/refreshment center but was charged for a few refreshment items after we checked out. Apparently by changing the weight of the frig by adding or moving some stocked items caused the weight sensors to trigger the charge. I talked to a manager after I saw the charge on my credit card and she removed it. I was told that at check-in the desk person should have mentioned to me that I could request an empty frig for use with my own items.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit. I am humbled to have received your insightful comments, for there really is no greater way to improve our services than by receiving truly vital feedback from a valued guest.

I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed me the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding our refreshment center and the smoking in our casino. I sincerely apologize for the unnecessary stress that this imposed on you. Please be assured that I do take all feedback and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly.

I am pleased that this did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.