“What a hotel!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Bit late on writing this review but thought better late than never.

This was my 3rd visit to Las Vegas with my friends and i was determined it to the best one to date. I love LV so it was natural that i would pick it to celebrate my bachelor party. We were originally due to stay at the Venetian but a quick $20 tip at the front desk got me upgraded to a suite at the Palazzo ( Great way to start the holiday). From the moment you walk into the grand lobby you are immediately transported to modern day Italy with some brilliant decor. The high ceilings, intricate art work and fountains all put you the mood straight away. As you make your way to the rooms the buzz of the casino begins to take over. One of the best Casinos I’ve gambled in, the other was at the Encore and this is right up there. Staff are brilliant, the lady at check in knew I would need a mini fridge to keep my "medicines" cold. Lovely touch and by the time I got to my room (15min walk) it was there already. Its sometimes the little things that makes the stay.

Rooms are spacious; we had a sunken living room with Flat screen TV and huge sofa which is ideal as we got all the lads in one room for some pre night out drinks. The beds are like heaven and the equivalent of sleeping on clouds. The cleaning staffs are so friendly and truly did an amazing job in keeping the rooms clean.

The pool(s) are brilliant, you can either relax at the main one or you can head over to TAO...pool party!! And boy oh boy it doesn’t disappoint. TAOs motto is Live long, Be happy and follow your own path...so apt for Vegas! This pool party was insane, brilliant music and the girls are steaming hot. No attitude as everyone is up for a joke and laugh.

The night club TAO is, we were initially annoyed at the bouncer for not letting us in as it was collars only and we had t-shirts on. Then to be told we need to book a table as there were too many guys in a group. Guess we expected that bit about the table but the no collars thing annoyed us a little as we were still dressed in shoes and blazers. Once we got in you lose your senses, wonderful club, amazing atmosphere and well worth a visit.

The gondola is a nice touch and well worth it if you want to impress the missus with a romantic gesture. All in all a wonderful hotel and I can’t wait to go back but this time with the missus.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JackD78
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,090)

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Loved our stay at the Palazzo.. even though we were here for a conference, and didn't spend much time in the room, there is nothing bad I can say about this place. The rooms are palatial, the beds are really comfy, the bathroom is amazing! There are double doors into the bathroom which might give an idea of the size of it!!

Our view was less impressive, overlooking some air vents and rooftop... but we could see mountains in the distance which was nice :)

This is probably the same with every hotel in Vegas, but because the place is so huge, walking to your room can take forever if you're in the casino/shopping areas/Sands centre, but I doubt any other hotel is different, they all seemed to be ridiculously huge.

Room Tip: All rooms in the Palazzo are suites. We had the 'smallest' one, and it was enormous!! I stay...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough about our stay at the palazzo- the room was immaculate, the staff very attentive and the location perfect! Honestly, walking into the room just took our breath away, it was that good.
The staff were really helpful with helping us find food and activities and they all seemed really lovely.
We're going back to Vegas in a couple of days to stay one more night before flying out and are staying at the bellagio, but I wish we were back at the palazzo!

• Stayed: April 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stay here every few days. Each time we have had a great experience. The service has been perfect with a very friendly staff. The rooms are always nice and clean. There are several great restaurants in the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I enjoyed my solo one-night stay at the Palazzo. I was given a room at the far end of a non-smoking floor, which is where they had also placed at least one other family with child(ren), which is good to know should I come back with my family. It was nice to have so much space all to myself. My only complaint was the lack of bedroom slippers, which should be complimentary at a place like the Palazzo. Also, I had a heck of a time trying to turn off the bedside lamps. The pool area, which is shared with the Venetian, was pretty huge. I noticed at least a couple of shallow pools, which I filed away for future reference, in the event we bring our son back with us.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and we also appreciate the suggestions and feedback you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Love this place, and I've stayed all over the strip. Love the suites...and the layout of the rooms. Love the pool, the workout facility and the spa...it's all terrific. It never smells of smoke and the Lux Cafe (an offshoot of the Cheesecake Factory) is terrific and always open which is very, very nice. It's not too big and not to small so you don't feel like you're walking all over. The steak restaurant (can't remember the name) is also super good. The concierge lounge breakfast is very nice and has lots to choose from. Really, I love it all!

Room Tip: Upgrading really isn't needed....the rooms are all pretty much the same unless you get one of th...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

What a treat! Our room on the 49th floor had fabulous views of Las Vegas and with dedicated elevators for the upper floors, getting there was never a long wait. All of the rooms are suites with large square footage. Remote control drapes were fun and easy to operate. Breakfast at the Grand Luxe Cafe was delicious with great service, but get there early to avoid a long wait in line. If you are a member of their loyalty club (which costs nothing to join) you do not have to wait in line. Every staff person we came into contact with was polite and seemed sincerely interested in helping us. We had spa services at the Canyon Ranch Spa; the staff guided us through the spa to show us all the amenities. The spa itself is huge; I could have spent an entire day using the steam, sauna, whirlpool, relaxing in the lounge reading and using the various specialized showers. I don't gamble so prior to this trip Vegas didn't have much appeal, but there are many pools and shops to keep you entertained. The Palazzo and Venetian are joined by passageways so it is easy to go from one property to the other. We had the benefit of two resorts in one. I can't wait for another trip to the Palazzo.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors will be quieter than those nearer the strip. Ask for turndown service in...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! I am particularly glad that you enjoyed the upgrade to the guaranteed view from our opulent luxury suites. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and advice. I hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and look forward to your return.