“Another nice stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Another nice stay”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Returned again for a convention at the Venetian Sands Expo and stayed at The Palazzo. They accommodated my early check-in with no problem, and the room was just as nice as last year, quiet, roomy, very comfortable bed, no issues with the TV and very nice room service!
Thanks for making my stay another nice one!

Room Tip: My room was very quiet - on both occasions that I've stayed here.
2 Thank MKHargrave
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 4 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,706)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hampton, South Carolina
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I've traveled to Las Vegas several times over the last few years attending conventions, and have stayed in numerous hotels in the process. The Palazzo is the best I have stayed in to date. My room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. I chose the Prestige room upgrade which includes daily breakfast, access to the Canyon Ranch gym, afternoon snacks, and evening drinks in the Prestige lounge, this upgrade was worth the extra money.
I was really impressed with the housekeeping staff, they were very accomodating to my daily schedule and always seemd to have a smile and a cheerful "Good Morning!"

3 Thank Mark A
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Spent a weekend in February at the Palazzo Prestige with my family. The staff was very attentive to every request and their service was friendly and efficient. Special thank you'd to Jason Arnold, Assistant Manager and Katie at the reception desk for making our stay such a pleasant one. This was our third stay at the hotel and we plan to return this fall to enjoy the hotel and Palazzo/Venetian restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Briar502
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will return.

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you took full advantage of that. Please be assured your kind words have been shared with Jason and Katie!

I am pleased that you would choose to stay with us again at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I anticipate your return and am looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations yet again during future stays at Prestige at The Palazzo.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 May 2013

We love staying at the Palazzo. They make you feel like they have known you forever from the time you check into the hotel until you check out of the hotel. It is close to the Sands Convention Center and is easy to get around. Many great restaurants to choose from.

Room Tip: sign up for the Grazie card it gets in some of the restaurants faster and at some you even get a dis...

El Segundo, California
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Everything about this hotel is amazing- the basic rooms are massive, as is the bathroom, 3 TVs (bedroom, lounge and bath). The rooms are nicely designed with a sunken lounge area- My wife and I loved sitting at the window watching the show at the TI- no as disturbing as some reviews made it out to be.
Two fitness centres- both very well equipped, clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my daily workout immensely!! Locker-room/showers was great, had everything one may need- razors, toothbrushes etc.
Like all hotels on the strip not coffee in rooms but many coffee shops including one on the first and second floors as you exit the elevator, also an Illy cafe as you enter the shopping mall. Which was great!! The shopping mall that is, it was great for passing time shopping, window shopping and many places to eat and drink :-).
Casino bartenders were great, and quick you comp drinks if video gambling,

Overall I found the Palazzo warm and comfortable place to stay, gamble, walk around- I highly recommend it and would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Arlington, VA
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I stay at the Palazzo once a year, every year for the past 3 or so. It's always a great experience. The place is scrupulously clean, the staff are friendly and polite, and the facilities are luxurious and comfortable. I only have 2 complaints, and these are probably just pet peeves of mine. One, I would like firmer pillows on the bed, I don't like the squishy ones. And two, it would be nice to have a ledge or bench in the shower, rather than it being just a square cube - I'd like to put my foot up on something to wash, shave my legs, etc. But since I have those issues a lot of places I don't see them as detracting from my 5-star review.

Room Tip: If you can afford the Siena Suite I highly recommend it. It's got a jetted tub in the bathroom a...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Fort Worth
Reviewed 3 May 2013

What can you say about one of the finest resorts in Las Vegas? From the check in to the daily interactions with staff, the Palazzo made me feel like one of the high stakes gamblers in their poker room. I was treated like a member of the Rat Pack of old.

The room was spacious and warm, with an encompassing view of the strip. The amenities were lavish and provided a true example of what a resort hotel should be. I have stayed up and down the Strip at most all of the resorts, but none come close to what the Palazzo offers.

The only downside was the resort fee that has been implemented - kind of pricey unless you use the gym, wireless, etc. that cover the resort fee. I did not.

Net net - if you want a luxurious stay in a Vegas resort and to be treated like a high roller without shelling out a ton of cash on the casino floor, the Palazzo has everything you need.

Hint - Join the Grazi Club and take part in the discounts offered by the program!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the strip to indulge in the bright lights of Vegas by night
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!