“Highly Recommend Palazzo”

GreenLeadersGold level
Vancouver, Canada
“Highly Recommend Palazzo”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Palazzo was the best Vegas experience. From check in to check out, I only have positive things to stay about this property. Very friendly staff, outstanding suites, yes, Palazzo only has suites.
We stayed there for three nights and totally loved it. If you are someone who is looking for a high end, stylish place to stay in Vegas, Palazzo it is.

Room Tip: Get a Room with a view of the strip
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to know that The Palazzo provided you with your best Vegas experience. It is an honor to be of service to you, and I am thrilled that you found The Palazzo to be a stylish place to be. Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home.

I am excited of the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,587)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Rooms were spectacular as advertised, stayed in Prestige figured for cost of wi-fi coffee drinks and breakfast the extra hundred for the Prestage lounge covered equaled out the costs, didnt use it for drinks as planned too much fun shopping and casino action. The Shoppes were great and took advantage of all the nice dining, Grimaldis Pizza and Table 10. Table 10 has the best flounder and Lobster Mac and cheese ever! Grand Lux has awesome food and great service, prices are reasonable with many varities to choose from. Midnight room service was great, BLT sandwiches and fries was more than just a snack, cleaning service always had the room made up even when gone for only 30 mins. Canal was not available it was being worked on so a bummer there. Loved the Itialian look alike streets along the canal and the realistic sky. It was an amazing adventure and winning at video poker was a plus although some of the machines are showing some age. The bed was so nice I am looking into getting one for the house.

Room Tip: I preferred the Prestiage for exclusive use of lounge
Green Features: Recommended to reuse towels which I always prefer and do
1 Thank Federalflyer
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo and more specifically Prestige at The Palazzo for your recent visit. Prestige offers our guests the epitome of luxury, and I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of what Prestige has to offer. I also appreciate the detailed dining recommendations that you provided for your fellow travelers. With over thirty restaurants and nine James Beard award winning chefs, The Venetian | The Palazzo combined creates the unrivaled culinary capital of the world. The restaurants you mentioned bring back culinary memories of my own, and I am pleased that you have such fond feelings for them as well.

In terms of our bed, I must agree- they sure are comfortable. I will be messaging you directly with the model, so that you may order it for your own home.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.

Benton, Arkansas
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Have stayed at The Palazzo twelve times. We love it and won't stay anywhere else in Vegas! The restaurants, shows, and shops are great. Everything is spotless and the staff couldn't be better. We will return as soon as possible.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Rog6644
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being a loyal member of The Palazzo family, and for allowing us twelve opportunities to exceed your expectations! Guests like you play a fundamental role in success of The Palazzo, and you re-ignite our genuine spirit to provide our guests with nothing less than the very best. I am elated that you had another wonderful time with us, and that you will be returning again real soon! It is a privilege to welcome you back again.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed for 3 nights at the end of September -- 4 women in 2 adjoining rooms. We upgraded our rooms at a small cost per night for a strip view which was more of a view of the pools more than the strip, but it was very nice. The room is huge and the bathrooms are beautiful. The water pressure could be stronger in the shower. The bed is very comfortable except that they could be a bit longer - our toes hung off the end and we are 5'8 and 5'6 so not overly tall. Other than that the beds are beautifully comfortable. My husband and I are coming back in six weeks and will definitely stay at the Palazzo again. We had dinner at Lavo and the appetizer meatball is to die for -- and huge! Four of us split this as an appetizer and it is so delicious! We also ate at Aquaknox and it is was wonderful! Also stopped by the Champagne bar (nice but expensive drinks) and the Bourbon Room which was a lot of fun and good for the 45+ crowd. Had dinner at Gordon Ramsay's Steak House in Paris and if you really want an excellent meal with impeccable service - GO! It is very expensive but worth every penny. Had a blast as usual and can't wait to return!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brenda T
Dear Guest,

It sure sounds like you had a wonderful time with us, and I thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during this visit. I find great joy in knowing that you had a perfect stay, and that you will be returning with your husband. I am excited for your return visit, so that we may be able to provide an experience that is truly unforgettable to both you and your husband.

It's great that you were able to try the meatball appetizer from LAVO! That dish is delectable! I am so glad that you were able to experience a few of the many venues that we have at The Palazzo.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return visit in a few weeks!

Grants Pass, Oregon
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had a great time! The food was amazing and we had so many options. The resort was beautiful and romantic with so much to see. We were treated like high rollers the entire time. The customer service at the Palazzo is excellent! We'll definitely return for our next anniversary! Thank you!

Room Tip: I don't think they have a bad room in the place! We arrived late and the hotel was full but we w...
Dear Guest,

Happy Anniversary to you and your significant other! I know that there are many choices here in Las Vegas, so I am humbled that you chose The Palazzo for such a special occasion. I pleased that you had a great time with us, and that you were able to take advantage of the wide array of dining and entertainment options that The Venetian and The Palazzo have to offer.

Thank you for your loyalty to The Palazzo, and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

The suite has all-in-one machine for printing, scan and copy that helps for business travel. Wifi speed is good. Gym facility is well-equipped. Overall experience is good except poor quality of amenities. I'm expecting something fine quality, not make in China. There is no slippers provided. When I check in at the reception, there is the manager conducting performance appraisal standing behind the frontline girl, perhaps she was too neverous, end up I'm having other clients' membership card. I dont think it's a good idea having performance appraisal in front of a client especially in the peak hour. It won't be a fair judgement and assessment. Also, if the manager likes to assess the attributes of your colleagues, please ask the customer after the service not before. Just a thought to improve the customer experience. The hotel is located next to the Ventian and there is a sky bridge direct to the fashion mall. Hence you can shop, and dine in the fashion mall straight from the hotel. Overall customer service from the doorman, front desk, concierge, housekeeping, security to the people in the health care centre is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. After reading through your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay, but I am sorry that we did not exceed the expectations that you have so rightfully set before us.

As you may know, TripAdvisor does not link your reservations, so I do invite you to please be in touch my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly. I would like an opportunity to address the concerns that you have kindly brought to our attention.

San Jose, California
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Service and comfort are definite goals of the staff at the Palazzo. I have been a patron of the Palazzo for many, many years and my casino host, Michael Morales, is the best! For those of you who want to enjoy Las Vegas in a service oriented hotel, please don't hesitate to stay at the Palazzo. The location and room service are the best. For me the casino area, which I spend alot of time, is a bit too cold so you may need a light jacket/sweatshirt if you gamble for a while.....even if it is 100+ degrees outside. Please consider the Palazzo if you are considering a hotel on the Strip as you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Wear a jacket in the casino.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind compliments and for making The Palazzo your host. It was a pleasure having you, and I am delighted that you found your suite to be exquisite. We desire for guests to experience a trip that reflects true luxury and comfort, so I am pleased that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay.

Please be assured that I will share your compliments of Michael to his management team, so that they may recognize him for a job well done. Your recommendations and your tip on keeping warm are very much appreciated, and I value your loyalty.