“Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Miami, Florida
“Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had a very good stay at this hotel, the rooms are big and comfortable as they are suites. It is very luxurious and the service is excellent. I was on a business trip and attended the AAPEX show in the Sands Convention Center so it was very convenient for me as the Palazzo and Sands Convention Center interconnects. There is a wide variety of very good restaurants where I could take my clients and, I had good food and good service in all of the ones I went to except a restaurant/nightclub called Lavo, they had this attitude of take it or leave it, it seems they were so busy that they thought they did not have to take care of the customer. All in all it was a positive experience, prices are high and every year they seem to be getting higher.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same I believe
1 Thank Manny B
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host for your recent visit to Las Vegas. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

While I was pleased to learn that your overall stay was enjoyable, I was disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and deeply apologize for the challenges you encountered while dining at Lavo. Please be assured that I have forwarded your review to Lavo’s Management Team, as I know they will share my concern as they constantly seek opportunities to improve their service.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay and we all look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,706)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Germantown, Ohio
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Awesome rooms. Awesome views. Awesome hotel. Loved it here and this is my place to stay when I visit Vegas. Spa was great, fun in the casino. Could eat here for a week and not get to try all the restaurants.

Room Tip: Always tip.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tim W
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of your experience at The Palazzo. I am thrilled that you found everything to be amazing. The hotel is indeed beautiful, and there are so many amenities to choose from.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I had never stayed at the Palazzo before I was there for a convention and was pleasantly surprised by the facility. The service by all the staff was excellent the room was large and spacious. I had a wonderful experience and would return.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have so kindly allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have stayed in a lot of hotels in Las Vegas and the layout of the rooms in the Palazzo are the best. They have a lovely sunken living room with the bed on the above level. There is a desk with office machines and a bar setup in the living room. The bathroom is large with a separate vanity for the lady with an amazing dimming makup mirror that you can adjust the lights (depending on the time of day you are going out). Additional tolileties are also provided by the hotel. The rooms are so opulent and inviting and you will enjoy spending time in your gorgeous room.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Toronto
Reviewed 26 November 2013

If you're looking for a great place to play, eat and be entertained, the Palazzo is an awesome/excellent hotel/resort to stay at!!!

There are a ton of things to do in Vegas. That is undeniable. To be stationed at the Palazzo is perfect for many reasons. The Palazzo and Venetian are located in a great spot on the strip. They're very central and within walking distance to a number of other hotels and venues in case you wanted to break away for a different experience...

My room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was heavenly. The bathroom was large with a lot of nice toiletries. Excellent power from the shower head, etc...

As for the hotel and amenities, there are tons of places to eat, drink, shop, enjoy, gamble...Love Delmonico's for filet for dinner! Love Bouchon for breakfast. Love Esspressemente for double espresso. I can go on and on. Quite frankly, it's heaven on earth with a license to indulge, among other things!!!

Insofar as the casino, it seems a little quieter and less energetic than the Venetian's casino. Just an observation...

Bottom line, you will enjoy every moment from beginning to end and everything in between. Even more so if you win at the slots or at the tables!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ben M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your positive experience. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments! Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian |The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again, I sincerely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The Palazzo has been my Las Vegas hotel of choice for the past three years. It only took staying there once to make the move. On every single visit I've been impressed by their accommodations, entertainment, casino, restaurants, and clubs. If they had Penn and Teller at their property we probably wouldn't ever leave it. The staff here are exceptional - a few in particular went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and memorable. This surprised us on first visit, but it kept happening every visit thereafter. For us - The Palazzo sets the standard.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for your loyalty to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

Invermere, Canada
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hotel is well maintained and clean. Staff are very professional, warm and friendly. They are very helpful as well.The lobby was nicely decorated, enticing you to stay longer. The apple cider served when you get to the lobby is a surprise as it is being served by staffs on elf costume. So cute.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the golf course. Nice view.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am also very happy that you were able to partake in our Winter In Venice festivities! Winter in Venice began on November 18th, 2013 and concludes January 5th, 2014. It is an enchanting holiday festival where all the holiday magic comes to life!

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.