“Palazzo is a True 5 Star Property”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Vancouver, Canada
“Palazzo is a True 5 Star Property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I just shared another fabulous weekend break at the Palazzo. It feels like our Vegas "home". Exciting casino and very relaxing and comfortable accommodations. We generally play very late and then sleep late (the total opposite of our daily home environment). The rooms cater to this in a first class manner with very comfortable beds, ultra quiet rooms and good blackout drapes. Everything from world-class restaurants, a superb spa and great shows are contained within the property, so no need for a rental car when on a short break. If you want to be pampered, join the Grazie club and rack up the points, it is a very worthwhile experience. This property knows how to look after its guests. Well done to all at the Palazzo, keep up the good work.......We can't recommend this property highly enough, it's a WINNER!

Room Tip: The rooms are ultra quiet and relaxing, we were near the ice machine and never heard any noise at al...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and providing details and insights. I am particularly thankful that you took the time to recommend Grazie, our hotel loyalty program. Grazie is a wonderful way to be rewarded for your loyalty and based on your review I am confident that you reaped the benefits! I look forward to serving you on a return visit in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,557)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Campbell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

My wife and I with another couple traveled for just an overnight stay, while taking in the show Rock Of Ages.. We chose the Palazzo, because of the proximity to the show, and are we glad we did. I am a Senior, and have had the opportunity to stay in lots of places around Vegas, and other places.... We were so pleased with the Hotel in general, and the Room in particular.
There are lots of "all suites" hotels...however the room we had was great. The room was clean. Not just Hotel clean (you know, you usually find an old bobby pin, or hair, or paper laying around) It was VERY clean. The layout of the room was great...Huge Bathroom, shower and great tub. Full size tub. TV in bathroom.... TV in Bedroom. The stepdown Living room complete with printer, fax, copier, and access to wifi.
We ordered room service for breakfast the day of our departure for 8a.m. At exactly 8 a.m. the knock on the door was our breakfast, hot and ample portions.
We are just sorry we only stayed one night. Only down side was not the hotels, fault, but in their Canal Resturants and Shops, we chose to have Dinner at Buddy V"s. Less than stellar service etc.
The show we saw, Rock Of Ages, was fantastic...great sound, lighting. wonderful performances
Seats a little cramped, but ample....
I highly reccomend staying here.....

Room Tip: Our room was on the 11th floor so not the best of views...If your interested in views, I imagine a h...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

This was my first time in Vegas and the Palazzo is the resort I stayed at and it was an awesome hotel. The staff was more then friendly, the rooms were perfect and the beds were so comfortable. This hotel is on the strip and recommend it to everyone. The price was so reasonable. Lots of shopping, eating and bars right in the hotel. The hotel is super clean and the casino is a great and lots of games. This will be the place I stay, every year.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better for a wonderful view of vegas
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Michael N
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I reviewed this place for an experience back in July when I proposed to my bride in front of the Palazzo waterfall. One of their security guards were very helpful in helping me clear out the area for my photographer to snap a shot of the engagement even though he knew I was not a guest at the resort.

We have stayed in almost all the hotels on the strip except the Venetian and Palazzo, so we decided to celebrate our honeymoon where we got engaged. Their customer service department got a hold of me through tripadvisor and made the experience even better. We stayed in the Fortuna suite on the 49th floor with a great strip view. The night we arrived, the checkin was a breeze and around an hour later we got room service with wine and chocolates sent to our room. It was a gift from the management wishing us a happy and long marriage. My bride loved it and so did I.

The rooms on the whole were extravagant and a great value for the price. Our suite had a gigantic living room and a foyer. We didn't have guests and since the weather was bad, we stayed in quite abit around the living room and the couch were comfortable. The bathroom was well appointed with a separate room where the toilet is. The bed was very plush and it was hard to have to get up in the morning. The walkin closet was huge but my bride managed to fill it. Of all the places we have stayed in the past two years, the Palazzo is the best we have stayed in. Even better than Bellagio, Encore or Vdara. Noise was also not an issue and we didn't even hear the next room's door. It was cleaned very well with a turndown service as well. I can't say it enough, but I highly recommend this place.

The Palazzo is centrally located and has a mall inside the building. My bride had a blast shopping there and across the street at the Fashion show mall. The casino was a good size and it isn't as smoky as the other casinos. I don't smoke and have a hard time with smoke but the Palazzo casino was great.

Overall, I would recommend this place for its value, convenience, location and facilities. We will be returning Spring 2014 to try their spa and restaurants next. We were only able to go for brunch at Buchon but they have tons of great restaurants in the Venetian too.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you for your recent honeymoon! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Tarrytown, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed here for the first time after having stayed at Caesar's, Flamingo, Venetian (sister hotel), Treasure Island and some others. This is ranked my #1 for cleanliness, comfort, space, location and overall - a good Hotel to stay at in Las Vegas. The staff was helpful and it is nearby to everything you may need; Walgreens, coffee shops, shows, other hotels in the central area of the strip. I would certainly stay here again. p.s. also home to and nearby to some stellar restaurants.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such kind words. I am pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

This hotel is absolutely beautiful. Our room was large and spacious, very clean and comfortable. All the staff we encounter where very nice and helpful, the decor is wonderful and the food is delicious, loved Zine especially. I highly recommend this hotel and I cannot wait to go back again next year and we will be staying at the Palazzo again for sure!

Room Tip: We had a room facing the strip which was great
1 Thank Shoehat
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the décor and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in palazzo for an IT conferance 3 times and it ws always a good stay, huge rooms, speclacular view from high floors with strip view! Very nice stuff serving in room dining, close to everything you need in vegas, planette shopping mall, cesars palace, belaggio, etc. And the price is amazing if you get a discout.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo provided a restful place to stay while traveling for business. I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time that your business or personal travel takes you to Las Vegas.