“Great Atmosphere”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed here for one night on November 9-10, 2013.

The Palazzo exceeded my expectations; originally I had chosen to stay here just for the fact that the pool was still open, but was bemused by the fact that the Grand Canal Shoppes were so extensive and well themed, that I really found it difficult justifying even leaving the hotel.

I had planned to leave the resort to walk the strip, but was quickly sidetracked due to the amount of things that were available all under one roof!

Vegas is very annoying when you have to travel outside of the resorts; and The Palazzo as well as the Venetian was able to keep me comfortable and entertained for the time I was there. I plan on coming back and staying longer in the not to distant future...

Room Tip: The higher up the room, the better the view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such kind words and positive feedback on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your thoughtful review and are pleased that we exceeded your expectations! It was my pleasure to share your positive comments with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,187)

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Tried this side this time, recently stayed at the Venetian for our anniversary and was very pleased, so much my wife and I decided to bring our sons out for our youngest 21st birthday. So it was a boys weekend adventure with my 2 boys and a friend of theirs. We took a taxi from the airport( tell them never take the tunnel, its called long hauling there double your fare that way, should be no more than 18.00)the driver this time ignored me ,he said it was because of the marathon they shut the streets down, but it was Saturday, I called him on it when the bill was 32.00, he quickly said just give me 20.00) :)
Anyway, we pulled up and expected a bellman to rush right over and grab our bags, i tip everyone when on vacation, i worked in hospitality when i was younger. But i made eye contact with a Bellman and he ignored me and waited for the approaching Taxi, it dawned on me when i come with my very beautiful wife there isn't any problem, but when 4 guys get out of a taxi 3 in there twenties, ther figure no tip, but i did yell "any Bellman around!" He then came running. Im trying to teach my boys how to vacation, i make sure i tell them who and why to tip, but that didn't help, LOL. So i don't mean at all to imply this place isn't one of the best places to stay at, but, i do review evryones service from start to finish, its the way i run my business myself, and we don't get it perfect everytime, but who does? So the rooms was great the front desk was great and very helpful, we arrived almost 6 hours early and our rooms were already set, they had a big Marathon that weekend so its was fairly busy, i got ajoining rooms, the maids keep checking on us, The bathrooms were clean but i did notice the elongated toilet wasn't properly wiped cleaned, not gonna be to negative about it , but... Everything else was great, they sent a nice snack basket up for my sons birthday, he was very happy, and my boys and their friend had the time of their life, they couldn't believe how nice the rooms are. My oldest son is my partner in business and a workaholic, it took some convincing to get him to come because he doesn't like to be away from the business, but i tell you, Las Vegas will see more of him and his friends this coming spring! It's my daughters and wifes turn in April...

Room Tip: Don't be rude to the front desk, gratuities are welcome (good advice) end of hallway keeps noise...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The rooms and location are amazing. Clean and comfortable and by far the largest rooms available for almost any price. The views are great. But it is the staff from top to bottom that makes the Palazzo a special place. The staff are friendly, professional and extremely helpful and made the stay so special.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I just shared another fabulous weekend break at the Palazzo. It feels like our Vegas "home". Exciting casino and very relaxing and comfortable accommodations. We generally play very late and then sleep late (the total opposite of our daily home environment). The rooms cater to this in a first class manner with very comfortable beds, ultra quiet rooms and good blackout drapes. Everything from world-class restaurants, a superb spa and great shows are contained within the property, so no need for a rental car when on a short break. If you want to be pampered, join the Grazie club and rack up the points, it is a very worthwhile experience. This property knows how to look after its guests. Well done to all at the Palazzo, keep up the good work.......We can't recommend this property highly enough, it's a WINNER!

Room Tip: The rooms are ultra quiet and relaxing, we were near the ice machine and never heard any noise at al...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and providing details and insights. I am particularly thankful that you took the time to recommend Grazie, our hotel loyalty program. Grazie is a wonderful way to be rewarded for your loyalty and based on your review I am confident that you reaped the benefits! I look forward to serving you on a return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My wife and I with another couple traveled for just an overnight stay, while taking in the show Rock Of Ages.. We chose the Palazzo, because of the proximity to the show, and are we glad we did. I am a Senior, and have had the opportunity to stay in lots of places around Vegas, and other places.... We were so pleased with the Hotel in general, and the Room in particular.
There are lots of "all suites" hotels...however the room we had was great. The room was clean. Not just Hotel clean (you know, you usually find an old bobby pin, or hair, or paper laying around) It was VERY clean. The layout of the room was great...Huge Bathroom, shower and great tub. Full size tub. TV in bathroom.... TV in Bedroom. The stepdown Living room complete with printer, fax, copier, and access to wifi.
We ordered room service for breakfast the day of our departure for 8a.m. At exactly 8 a.m. the knock on the door was our breakfast, hot and ample portions.
We are just sorry we only stayed one night. Only down side was not the hotels, fault, but in their Canal Resturants and Shops, we chose to have Dinner at Buddy V"s. Less than stellar service etc.
The show we saw, Rock Of Ages, was fantastic...great sound, lighting. wonderful performances
Seats a little cramped, but ample....
I highly reccomend staying here.....

Room Tip: Our room was on the 11th floor so not the best of views...If your interested in views, I imagine a h...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This was my first time in Vegas and the Palazzo is the resort I stayed at and it was an awesome hotel. The staff was more then friendly, the rooms were perfect and the beds were so comfortable. This hotel is on the strip and recommend it to everyone. The price was so reasonable. Lots of shopping, eating and bars right in the hotel. The hotel is super clean and the casino is a great and lots of games. This will be the place I stay, every year.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better for a wonderful view of vegas
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael N

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I reviewed this place for an experience back in July when I proposed to my bride in front of the Palazzo waterfall. One of their security guards were very helpful in helping me clear out the area for my photographer to snap a shot of the engagement even though he knew I was not a guest at the resort.

We have stayed in almost all the hotels on the strip except the Venetian and Palazzo, so we decided to celebrate our honeymoon where we got engaged. Their customer service department got a hold of me through tripadvisor and made the experience even better. We stayed in the Fortuna suite on the 49th floor with a great strip view. The night we arrived, the checkin was a breeze and around an hour later we got room service with wine and chocolates sent to our room. It was a gift from the management wishing us a happy and long marriage. My bride loved it and so did I.

The rooms on the whole were extravagant and a great value for the price. Our suite had a gigantic living room and a foyer. We didn't have guests and since the weather was bad, we stayed in quite abit around the living room and the couch were comfortable. The bathroom was well appointed with a separate room where the toilet is. The bed was very plush and it was hard to have to get up in the morning. The walkin closet was huge but my bride managed to fill it. Of all the places we have stayed in the past two years, the Palazzo is the best we have stayed in. Even better than Bellagio, Encore or Vdara. Noise was also not an issue and we didn't even hear the next room's door. It was cleaned very well with a turndown service as well. I can't say it enough, but I highly recommend this place.

The Palazzo is centrally located and has a mall inside the building. My bride had a blast shopping there and across the street at the Fashion show mall. The casino was a good size and it isn't as smoky as the other casinos. I don't smoke and have a hard time with smoke but the Palazzo casino was great.

Overall, I would recommend this place for its value, convenience, location and facilities. We will be returning Spring 2014 to try their spa and restaurants next. We were only able to go for brunch at Buchon but they have tons of great restaurants in the Venetian too.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you for your recent honeymoon! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.