“In OUR opinion, Las Vegas' #1 hotel/casino”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Folsom, California
“In OUR opinion, Las Vegas' #1 hotel/casino”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

For the past few years, we've been staying at Venetian-Palazzo Hotel/Casino simply because they are, in our mind, the best place to relax & unwind.
What makes it so? Well, for years we'd been staunch supporters of Bellagio & entrenched there for the longest time. But, the property started to go downhill with employees who seemed to be doing us a favor to assist us. That was the beginning of the end. There were other issues as well and finally we decided to "bail" & check out Palazzo.
Beautiful property...modern, stylish, clean, comfortable. From the dozens of varied and amazingly delicious restaurants catering to all food tastes and whims to an incredible pool area and cabanas THIS property gives everyone who stays there a sincere feeling of being appreciated. Due largely to the staff who are well-trained, the rooms are spotless and the casino has plenty of space for comfort. Plenty of slot machines or table games to make anyone happy.
Venetian-Palazzo, in my opinion, far exceeds the Forum Shops at Caesars for variety and value.
Stay here and feel as though you are in Venice! Complete with indoor or outdoor gondola rides!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank BLanceG
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas and for allowing us so many opportunities to serve you. After reading your review, I am truly delighted that your experience this time around was still reflective of the same high level of service that you have come to rightfully expect from us at The Palazzo. Providing unmatched individualized service is a hallmark of our standards which should not only be consistent year after year but ever so increasing. I am elated that you experienced this consistency during your stay.

Thank you so much again for your sentiments, and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Your loyalty is truly valued.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,703)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Venetian / Palazzo is the only hotel Casino (s) I would stay in Las Vegas. Great Atmosphere and easy access to everywhere! The staffs are more than just friendly, they are helpful too.
Even you don't go out of the property, there are tons of fine/casual dining and lots of shops!!
I highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. It is our goal that each and every guest leaves with an exceptional experience, and I am glad that you were able to do just that. Again, I thank you for your kind words, and I look forward to your next visit with us. Your loyalty is truly valued and appreciated.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I've been staying at the Palazzo for the last couple of years. It's one fo my favorites resorts in Las Vegas. The rooms are spacious, clean and safe. My entire family consider the Palazzo our favorite hotel.They have tons of great restaurants, from casusal (Lux Cafe - my fav) to elegant dining. The casion itself is fine, however if you go when its extremly busy it may be difficult to find a waitress. (I just went to the bar to buy my drinks, but they were very, very, expensive.)
Overall, I love, love the Palazzo!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. The details you provided regarding your most recent visit is nothing short of humbling, and I am grateful that you have given us the opportunity to live your experience through your review. Knowing that you are a loyal part of the Palazzo family is truly exciting as you provide us with distinct opportunities to continue impressing you.

We are grateful that you and your family consider us your favorite hotel, and because of this, we are ignited with the continued passion to provide you and all of our guests with the high level of service you have come to expect.

Thank you very much again, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay. Please also extend my sincerest belated birthday greetings to your lovely sister.

Rowland Heights, California
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I had a wonderful time at The Palazzo. They were extremely accommodating and the suites are fabulous. The only thing that i didnt like was that the casino is sort of small compared to other resorts of the same caliber.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for allowing us an opportunity to host you. I am truly glad that you had a wonderful time with us. For your next visit, I do invite you to also take advantage of The Venetian casino as we are happy to be able to provide an additional beautiful casino for our guests to enjoy.

Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back to The Palazzo soon.

USA
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stayed at the Palazzo Resort Casino for a friend's reunion in the Bella Suites. Check in was easy. The suite was beautiful with 2 Queen beds, a sunken living room with a sofa bed and a big bathroom and dressing area. We were on the 42nd floor overlooking the Wynn and its gardens. The room was clean and well kept. The only drawback was that it did not have a coffee maker and there were strict 20sec rules for anything in the minibar. There was a safe in the drawers below the TV table.

There are several restaurants and coffee shops along with a mini mall in the Palazzo. We ate at the Grand Luxe which was nice and relaxing. The Palazzo is also connected to the Venetian Canal shops from the upper level. The Xmas decorations at both hotels were amazing. The casino had several slot machines and table games.

The airport shuttle costs $7.50 each way and takes about 30 mins with stops to get to the hotel. You have to book the return in advance. There are taxis available from the lower level. Cabs run around $30.00 so very convenient getting there.

One complaint that I had was that the hotel did not offer a hospitality suite / room for freshening up before a red eye flight. With poor weather conditions our flt was delayed by 5 hours so would have been nice to rest a bit and freshen up before going to the airport at 3am! I requested with the manager but he said they do not offer such rooms for 30 mins.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for not only choosing The Palazzo as your home away from home during your recent travels to Las Vegas but for taking the time to write us such a detailed and insightful review. Thank you for providing so many details and insights. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations, and moments that made your stay so memorable and special.

I am humbled that we have surpassed your expectations, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more Vegas visits to come.

Calgary, AB, Canada
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Fabulous room!! The view of the strip was magnificent. Comfortable bed, 3 TV's, sunken living room, two sinks in bathroom with shower and tub. Nice and clean! The only things negative I could say would be NO hair dryer, and not a ton of space for unpacking your things. (drawers etc.) Check-in was a breeze and the staff very friendly and helpful. Concierge desk was also very helpful. Some great restaurants, and not so great restaurants on this property. Lavo was not impressive for brunch, but the restaurant at the back of the casino, cannot remember name, was FANTASTIC!!! The 2nd floor shops are great to look at BUT very expensive. If you want to shop head to the Premium Outlet Mall!!!

Room Tip: If you want a view of the strip, make sure to book it, it's not always available when you check...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Suesaw
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed our suites and restaurants. Still, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and I apologize for the less than impressive brunch at Lavo as well as the lack of a hair dryer in your suite. We do provide our guests with a hair dryer, so I am so sorry if the suite was either unequipped with one, or if it was located in a drawer that was not properly noted to you.

I am pleased that these mishaps did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Palazzo in the near future.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Years ago, I was booked at the adjacent Venetian hotel for a seminar, and it was a pleasant experience. This year, we have an option of staying at the Palazzo, an upgrade I thought. Not so much. First of all, upon checking in at the front desk, they switched my room from a King bed to two Queen beds - which I didn't mind. Most other hotels do this switch from time to time. I was also being told that the Wifi will be $17 a day, which I thought was included in the rate. My friends told me they didn't sign up for this option, but got an open Wifi connection from the hotel anyways.

Now you have to go through the smoked-scented casino to go to the hotel elevators, typical Vegas layout. On to the room, which I found out was at the very end of a meandering corridor. At least, it's next to the Exit door. So, upon entering, the room looked clean and decent. So, I just have to check the details:

1. The curtains and the shade has a remote like the Venetian, but I have to tug one of the panels for it to move.

2. The bar refrigerator had a front panel that was broke. I couldn't open it, until I called the front desk to open it for me remotely.

3. There's a printer next to the desk for your computer. The printer has an error message, and there's no way for you to reset or power it off. It's an off-brand. I had to go downstairs to print my boarding pass (on check out).

4. One of the two flat TVs (facing the beds), wouldn't open on the first try. You have to wait at least 3 minutes to turn it off and try again. It must something to do with their in-house cable system.

Other than that, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was typical of Venetian. Every half hour, I can hear the "volcano" music from the Mirage hotel across the street. I was on the 45th floor, nice view of the end of the strip.

Come on Vegas, if you have to do something to your economy, keep it up with the maintenance. There was two drinking glasses in front of the unit across mine, that was sitting there for 2 days.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing away from the airport or mechanical units would be good.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank EdS90041
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Palazzo. I am disappointed that your stay was not a complete success, and I would like to apologize for the suite that we had assigned to you. The condition of your suite did not reflect a level of exceptionality, and that concerns me deeply as we pride ourselves on our unsurpassed suite accommodations. I truly wish that you had brought your concerns to my team while you were still here as we would have made every attempt to remedy the problem and assign you a suite that is truly reflective of five diamond standards.

Again, I extend my apologies and invite you to contact our Guest Relations department directly, who will be reaching out to you, so that I may gather more details of your visit. It is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.