“Everyone is VIP”

Ranked #6 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“Everyone is VIP”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

The palazzo has treated me so well that I refuse to stay anywhere else. The rooms, dining, shopping, and entertainment is top notch. The staff never ceases to amaze me, they make me feel as if I were part owner. It's home away from home. Danial is the greatest!

• Stayed November 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the compliments that you have graciously extended to us. I would like you to know that your sentiments are truly humbling and are a testament of The Palazzo's vision and strides towards unmatched guest service and genuine care for each and every one of our guests. I am elated that our teams were able to extend this level of care to you, and I appreciate your continued loyalty of The Palazzo.

I look forward to welcoming you back again, for many years to come.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,551)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
miami
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The hotel was beautiful the rooms were huge, all suites very clean and excellent location. The casino was very nice although no luck in are group. We play mostly slot machines. I will recommend this hotel to all excellent value.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Irvine, California
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The Palazzo hotel was our only choice when my family had a trip there. Their service was great and people was very friendly. Their suit room is very clean and comfortable and has big space for our four family members. The hotel location is also close to the shopping mall, so my wife liked here and enjoyed her shopping with our teenaged children. I want to recommend it to the people who want a really nice accommodation in Las Vegas.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for making The Palazzo your resort of choice when traveling to Las Vegas. I am humbled that you consider us the best choice in Las Vegas, and I am most certainly glad that you had a comfortable and amazing time with us. Your recommendation of The Palazzo is truly appreciated, and I look forward to your return.

Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 11 December 2013

From the minute you exit the taxi, you are treated like a guest, a valued guest. We love the Palazzo for its first-class service, super fun atmosphere, and those rooms...!! The suites are amazing! When we go to Vegas we like to live it up a bit, and the room service and food and restaurants and bars are really great. Did I mention the service?!!
We also like the location of the resort vis-a-vis the strip and the shopping. We had a celebratory anniversary/30th birthday dinner at Table 10 and it was just fantastic. Thank you again, Concierage, for seeing to a wonderful evening.
We will be back! :-)

Room Tip: All rooms are suites so no disappointments there. We like the view of the golf course best.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It is such a pleasure reading your review; thank you for providing such wonderful feedback! We aim to provide an experience that is second-to-none from the moment our guests arrive on our front drive. It elates me that you experienced this welcoming ambiance from the moment you stepped foot on to The Palazzo. I do extend my sincerest congratulations for your recent anniversary and a belated happy birthday.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more visits to come!

San Francisco East Bay
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I've stayed at the Palazzo twice and each time it's been awesome. The hotel is in a great location. The service is excellent. And I occasionally win in the casino! I plan to stay there each time I visit Las Vegas

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure hosting you, and I thank you for taking the time to share your Palazzo experience with us. It brings true delight to my team and to me that each time you have stayed with us, you have had an excellent experience. As much as you love The Palazzo, it is truly guests like you who are adored by us. Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to our resort, and I look forward to hosting you each time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My Wife and I visit Las Vegas 3 to 4 times a year. This is by far the best place to stay while in Vegas. Very roomy with a sunken living area, All off switch so we didn't have to turn the switches off. Spacious bath duel sinks Nice Tub and Shower combo. Great view of the strip. Staff and check in very friendly and quick. Well lit gaming area with the slots not to close to each other. Easy access to parking and close to the elevators, so you didn't have far to drag your luggage.

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view, You can watch T.I.s Ships sink, and some rooms you can see the Volcano at the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. You are definitely a Vegas veteran! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments of not only our convenient parking garage but our suites as we take great pride in providing accommodations that are truly spectacular.

I look forward to your return visit so that our team may once again exceed your expectations.

Glendale, California
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here! From the valet, to check-in, room service, housekeeping, Grazie players club... Everyone we encountered was warm and responsive, and seemed to genuinely care about whether or not we were enjoying our visit. Room is huge, absolutely beautiful. The hotel is very clean and the staff is beyond friendly. Went to the pool area as well and it was large and looked nice.

Always, good times.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for recognizing the beauty and unsurpassed services and accommodations of The Palazzo. We take great pride in our suites and the amenities that they have to offer as well as the gracious service that is extended by my team. I am happy that you were able to experience the remarkable ambiance of The Palazzo, and it was a true pleasure having you at our resort. I do hope you will choose The Palazzo once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful visit.