“Stunning Every Time!!!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I agree with others that it's best to book your package directly through the hotel. We've stayed many times through the years and booked through third parties. One time we ended up in the weirdest room ever. The maintenance closet was right next door, the window opened to an ugly brick wall, and the sunken living room was non-existent. This time we booked our flight and hotel package through Sands. The upgrade of our seats for our outbound flight we had paid for were given to other people. At check-in, I explained what had happened and the front desk clerk offered to remove the resort fee for our entire stay, which was nice since I wasn't expecting anything. Our room was perfectly located with a nice view of the strip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I am elated that we had the opportunity o host you. The Palazzo is truly a stunningly spectacular resort with extraordinary amenities, and we endeavor to provide luxury and sophistication coupled with fun and excitement, so it is with great joy that you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for the issue with your flights, but I am grateful that my team was able to make amends.

I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,087)

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This a the sister resort of the Venetian , rooms inside are exactly the same luxurious and specious 700 sf of suite. Excellent service , fine restaurants and night clubs . I definitive recommend it. Go to Lavo, TAO, and have a blast

Room Tip: All rooms are 700 sf of luxurious suite
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional, and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

The room is comfortable & clean & convenient. We love and like very much. The Palazzo is the best hotel Casino in Las Vegas. We will be back. It is a special for the Poker room is very comfortable. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. The Sands Poker Room was created to bring a new poker experience to The Venetian | The Palazzo, and as the largest poker room on the Las Vegas Strip, I am delighted that you were able to experience it. Thank you for feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is one of the nicest hotels in Vegas. Their standard room is a suite and around 700+ square feet. The room is beautiful with a living room and a huge bathroom with another television and a separate vanity for the ladies. A total of 3 televisions in the room. The Palazzo is connected with the Venetian and between the 2 properties you don't have to even leave the property.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites, and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Luxurious rooms and excellent room service.Decent restaurants but could be a little pricey. Great ambiance and casinos. Fun to roam around.Ideal location. The shops within the hotel and casino are awesome.

Room Tip: Booking a flights+hotel package through Palazzo turns out to be a 'lot' cheaper.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positively delightful review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a fantastic time with us. Your luxurious experience is a wonderful compliment, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

But for the long check- in lines that were worse than airport security, we would have given this hotel a 5 star rating. We were tired after a long flight and we're looking forward to our nice rooms- the 45 minute wait in snake queues painted a poor picture for such a nice hotel. They did not seem understaffed anywhere else. Otherwise a great stay! Good service, good shops, restaurants etc. the rooms are nice, some with a view of the strip, others of the pool/ golf course. All nice! Beautiful heated outdoor pool. The hotel is perfectly situated on the strip, but not right in the middle of the hub. It is connected to the equally nice Venetian with upscale shops and restaurants, gondola rides etc. all round great stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am so pleased you had a nice stay at The Palazzo. I do want to take a moment to apologize for the delays at our front desk. I am disappointed that these delays occurred, but I am relieved that this did not deter you from having an otherwise wonderful stay.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate your return visit.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

If you would like some extra luxury & attention, plus a great 1st class lounge with great food & a "grown-up" experience, I would HIGHLY recommend the Prestige level at the Palazzo. VERY nice, indeed.

Room Tip: We had 4 adult women in a room with 2 queen beds, and we made sure the sofa was also a pull out. Gl...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank soulesmj

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here, and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.