“New year in vegas” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Sao Paulo, SP
“New year in vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Palzzo is really good, rooms are spacious, the staff kindness.
the casino is not too big, but not crowded, and there is somke free área.
Costumer service was amazing, checkin and checkot very quickly.
Lots of amazing restaurants, in palazzo and venettian.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Eloisa P
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 16 January 2014

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,510)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
West Midlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have been to Vegas before. This time we chose the Palazzo. There will be no other hotel now for us when we visit back. It is worlds apart from anywhere else you will stay.
Location, services and staff are the best by far!
The suite was so luxurious!! I have never slept in a more comfortable bed!

The atmosphere is fun and relaxed.

I could have cried when we had to leave!!

We are booking to come back for Christmas & New Year 2014.

I have already recommended the hotel to friends who are planning a holiday to LV!!

FAB!

Room Tip: ask for a strip view, amazing views down the strip.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank berni2102
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again I genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, and I am excited to welcome you back this year.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

We booked the Palazzo from Dec 28-Jan 2 to experience New Year's Eve on the Strip. Palazzo was our first choice as it afforded us the quiet end of the Strip to view the fireworks with less crowds. We had 5 rooms for the occasion . 10 adults and 7 kids from 20 months to 11 years old.
There was something for everyone, the Venetian and Palazzo shops, entertainment , dining. Rooms were spacious and clean. The smoke in the casino was less noticeable this time, I guess they cranked up the filter system which was very good. It makes for a more enjoyable environment. New Year's Eve dinner at Sushisamba was awesome. Staff and food were great.
Will be back next year.

Room Tip: If you can ask for a strip view, 3 of our rooms overlooked the warehousing part of the hotel, so we...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank itchycucumber
Dear Guest,

What a pleasure hosting you and your entire family for your New Year celebration. I am truly glad that you had what appears to be an absolutely amazing stay with us, and that you were able to enjoy this special time with the ones you love. It brings joy to my team and to me to know that we had the opportunity to play a role in your celebrations. I truly appreciate your review, and I hope to welcome you back each time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Scappoose, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

We recently spent a wonderful weekend at the best hotel in Las Vegas - The Palazzo. We upgraded to the Prestige level and boy was it worth it. It started with a VIP check-in process at the exclusive 23rd floor Concierge desk where we were greeted with champagne and some of the nicest hotel pursers around. They not only checked us in but offered to pick up our show tickets that we had reserved, and the show wasn't even at their property. They were honest and helpful. We missed New Years by a day but we were treated to a great party nonetheless. The great service continued all the way through check-out which was also a breeze, but without the champagne. Back to reality but with great memories of our weekend at The Palazzo!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are suites, so consider upgrading to the Prestige level suites which include access...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Scappoose_traveler
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing such valuable insight on your recent weekend getaway to The Palazzo and most notably - Prestige at The Palazzo. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the world-class service and amenities that The Palazzo has to offer. Thank you for sharing your experience with me, and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Huntington Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

We always enjoy our stay at the Palazzo Resort when we stay in Las Vegas. The Prestige level is our choice. Check in is on the 23rd floor at the concierge desk. A beautiful lounge is available to Prestige guests with a view of the Strip that hosts a cocktail hour each evening. The entire staff is wonderful and they truly treat you like family. All the guest rooms are suites and are exceptionally maintained and furnished. There is a fine selection of celebrity chef restaurants in both the Pallazzo and Venetian next door.from which to choose. The Sands Convention Center is located on the property so this an excellent site to stay for conventions.

Room Tip: High floor with a view of the Strip.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Don H
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Ontario, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Came here for the CES show, the nice thing was that they provided shuttle service to the LVCC. Hotel staff they were nice, front desk let us check in early cause I arrived at 9AM with my wife and baby and I had to go the next day at 6AM. I was going to the CES by myself, so I asked them for the early check in that my wife and baby could rest. The staff also gave us plenty of soaps and shampoo and towels also when we asked for just 2 more. The room was big and nice. However the downer was that the room was not that clean. The bathroom floor had a lot of water markings and a bit sticky, it was not cleaned when we came in. The lid for the ice bucket had some stains also, dirty. The side tables, they were dusty, they probably weren't dusted for couple days. The tray for the small towels in the bathroom had rust stains. The bed was comfortable and great, but then there was this white stains on the black bed skirt. I just don't want to think about what stain it was, nasty. Next time I will ask for clean linens before I go to the room. It's a nice 5 star hotel with great decor etc, but the cleanliness was like a Motel 6. Great experience and great location overall.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank trythisandthat
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent stay. I am appalled and truly disappointed to learn about the suite conditions that you experienced. I am so sorry for our lack of proper inspection of your suite prior to your arrival. Based on your review, this suite should have never been assigned as the conditions are clearly not the standard of our resort. We take great pride in providing superior accommodations and housekeeping services, and this suite is definitely not a reflection of what we have and should provide our guests.

I would like an opportunity to discuss this matter with you. My team and I will be reaching out to you directly, so that I may gather more information to ensure that we rectify the issue and also make amends for your experience.

Chicago, Illinos
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

An excellent property, incomparable, worth every dollar. When looking for world class resort the Palazzo offers it all. From check in to check out the best of the best, have stayed there numerous times and they have always accommodated my every request. When I showed up without a reservation they honored one anyways. An excellent staff and casino, will continue to be my Hotel of Choice in Las Vegas, do your self a favor and treat yourself to the best of the best!

Room Tip: Go for non-smoking!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Travel-R-Us-One
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. The details you provided regarding your most recent visit is nothing short of humbling, and I am grateful that you have given us the opportunity to live your experience through your review. Knowing that you consider The Palazzo the best of the best is truly exciting as this provides us with another distinct opportunity to continue impressing you and our fellow travelers for many more trips to come.

We are grateful that you consider us one of the best hotels you have ever been to, and because of this, we are ignited with the continued passion to provide you and all of our guests with the high level of service you have come to expect.

Thank you very much again, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.