“Had a great time and Thank you” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Combine TX
“Had a great time and Thank you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed here for the last three years for a trade show and business. My wife is ADA and the room is great. Folks do everything possible to meet any needs we have. Special thanks to Robert on check in. He insured my wife's special ADA needs were met. His professionalism and attention to detail is one reason we keep coming back to Palazzo when we come to Las Vegas

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Terrence P
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Guest,

We here at The Palazzo carry a passionate drive to provide our guests with an experience that will provide them with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. I am grateful that my team made you and your wife feel like the valuable person that you are, and I am also thankful to you for you have allowed us to learn about Robert's professionalism and attention to detail. I will be sure to share your feedback and recognize him on a job well done.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo again soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,513)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mokena, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

The rooms at the Plazzo are so much nicer (and bigger) than other hotels on the strip. This was my second time staying, and although the price was a little higher than other hotels I think it's well worth the additional cost.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Steven G
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Redondo Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel during the Holidays and I enjoyed my stay. Vegas hotels are notorious for creating a mind-numbing maze between the Front Desk and the elevators to get to your room; however the Palazzo was a straight shot between the two. My room was spacious and the decor was nice. I will definitely book this hotel for my next stay.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank lrgayles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positively delightful review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a fantastic time with us. Your recommendation of The Palazzo is a wonderful compliment, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Oxford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here at the end of December and loved it. Beautiful hotel with happy and helpful staff. It was my husbands fortieth birthday and they very kindly gave us a fantastic room with an amazing view! It was very clean and new looking, not like some of the other dated hotels on the strip. Great location. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TanR
Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the feedback that you have provided and for choosing The Palazzo as your host for your husband's 40th birthday. Happy belated birthday! I am delighted that you recommend The Palazzo so highly, and I am very grateful for your amazing compliments. It sounds like you all had such a fun and wonderful time, and we could not be happier. I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is my second time to stay at the Palazzo but it was only now that I appreciated how big the room is as I was with my husband and 2 kids (9 and 1). The room was was big enough for my kids to run around and play. There were 2 queen beds and a large entertainment area with a big comfortable sofa where we can play, watch TV, eat overlooking the beautiful view of the Nevada Mountains and the Las Vegas strip.

The service at the front desk was excellent. They were very helpful with tips and places to eat. They also made a quick reservation for us at the Carnevino by Mario Batali. We will stay here again the next time we visit Vegas!

Room Tip: Ask for the upper floors facing the strip.
Green Features: Like the usual hotels, they make you aware of importance of water and not to waste it. So only put soiled towels on the tub and reuse to towels when you can.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Itchyfeet19
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the superior service extended by my front desk team and the unsurpassed suite accommodations of The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites, and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Chandigarh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I was staying in Palazzo to attend a business conference at Sands Convention Center and had the best time of life enjoying the marvelous architecture, ambiance, artificial blue sky, gondolas, Italian make up and not to forget the Casino.

I was in the standard room which was not less than a whole suite for any other location in the world. Room was clean with a nice view outside the window and staff was courteous and helpful.

It is right in the middle of STRIP which makes it way easy to access the mall and other eatery joints. Also, you can walk down to the Balagio for fountain show and etc. Drinks were a little expensive but that's Vegas.

All in all my first time in Vegas was memorable and I will visit Palazzo again.

Room Tip: Go for Standard room anything above 8th level
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Deepak C
Dear Guest,

It truly delights my team and me that you were able to experience The Palazzo during your recent business conference. Your feedback is valued and appreciated. We aim to provide not only vacation experiences that are remarkable but also conference experiences that ring superior. It is with great elation that you have been able to experience what The Palazzo has to offer including beautiful suites and ambiance. I certainly hope that you will be able to return for a non-work vacation as well because we truly, without a doubt, are excited to welcome you back when your travels bring you to our fine city.

San Jose
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Let’s face it. The hottest hotel in Vegas right now is Cosmopolitan even though gaming section may not compare with some other vegas hotels which leads to me believe people do care more about hotel themselves. This was my first stay at the Palazzo and I wanted to share my experience.

Check-in: Las Vegas hotels are busy and wait can be anywhere from a few minutes to ten minutes or more. I have Priority club platinum membership so they have a dedicated counter which sped up a little. Once waiting is over, check-in was a breeze as it was all prepared and all I had to do was sign.

Room: Room was very spacious and bed was comfortable. It had two LCD TV and facing the bed was larger which was unfortunate as I rather have a larger screen TV facing the sofa. Oh well, you can have it all. Air conditioning and heating noise was low and it worked well. Take a load off as I sat on the corner of the sectional sofa and my body is digging deeper than it should. Upon checking other seats, it turns out that over the years of use, the sofa is sagging. That corner section of sofa must have been a popular spot over the years. So I try all chairs throughout the room and guess what? The work desk chair is sagging big time and it feels like sitting on a toilet seat as the center of the chair is sagging so much. It really needs to be replaced IMO.

Cleanliness: Just glancing it through will go unnoticed but most Vegas hotels are dirty as so many people using the room, it is unavoidable. No exception at Palazzo as well. Marble counter had many stains and furniture and electronic equipment had dust all over as well. Did not find any hair on the bathroom so that was a plus.

Bathroom: It is spacious and overall very good. There is a small LCD TV for viewing enjoyment while in the bathroom. Amenities are okay. Tub is good for bath.

Internet: Wireless internet is relatively quick and it accommodates both G and N protocol. If you like to stream Netflix, you can do that as well. However, the Ethernet connection did not work as LAN cable is too short and it did not connect which probably isn’t a big deal for the most folks anyway. There is a printer/fax/scanner combo unit next to the desk but not sure if it works as I did not try to use it.

Valet parking: It is efficient and they are very friendly. You will get your car quickly. I did try self parking once and I would not recommend it as parking spots are difficult to find and takes more time to get in and out.

Overall impression: My first visit was good and I may return to Palazzo based on deals they have. Considering the value, I still think Cosmopolitan is better. For resort fee each hotel is imposing nowadays, you need to check what is included with the fee as seems like a great deal for $150 room rate with additional $25 resort fee and tax will set you back over $200 per night easily. Really, that resort fee is like baggage charge for the airline which is a profit maker.

Room Tip: Use Priority Club memebership if you have it. the portion if the hotel is Inter Continental hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jediplay
Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the insightfully detailed feedback that you have provided. I am delighted that you would consider The Palazzo for a future visit, and I am very grateful for your suggestions and candid comments. I have to be honest that although there were aspects that you truly enjoyed at The Palazzo, I am disheartened that there were a few areas in which we failed to meet your expectations. We wholeheartedly aim to provide our guests with an experience of a lifetime, and it is never our intention to under provide.

Please accept my apologies for falling short on our housekeeping services and suite conditions. These issues should have never occurred during your stay, and for this I apologize immensely. I am hopeful that you will allow us another opportunity to not just meet your expectations on your next visit but to exceed them. I hope to welcome you back in the near future.