“Needs updating but not bad stay”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Needs updating but not bad stay”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed three nights at this hotel. All the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room was spotless all three days/nights. The rooms are HUGE. We had a single, King size bed and a sunken room with a separate couch, dining table, and desk with a printer and that is a normal room for this hotel. Not my style of decor and the lobby and casino seem very dated when compared with the lovely Wynn or Encore right across the street. But, the shops on the canal were enjoyable. The Pool was okay....lots of drunk young people throughout the day. It is a long pool area that stretches across the front of the hotel on the third floor so you end up either chasing or moving from the building shadow. Overall, we had a nice stay, but I prefer the Wynn and Encore for overall dining and pool options. You can get a better deal at the Wynn too, but I didn't have to pay for this trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your candid review and for taking the time to share your positive feedback and concerns with me. I am delighted that my team was accommodating and friendly, and that you found our suites to be comfortable and spotless. I will be sure to review your concerns regarding the pool with my team to ensure that the ambiance we strive to provide is not compromised.

Thank you again for your review, and I hope that you will visit us again in the future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,624)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Edmundston, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My wife and I went to the Venetian a couple of time (last time was an upset, but we were compensate by having this trip at the Palazzo). It was fantastic, the concierge was friendly with a good sense of humour, the place was spotless (as our first visit to the Venetian), the room was spectacular with a view on the golf club and the mountains. I would recommend this place anytime.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Francois P
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo and for being a loyal guest of our resorts. I am delighted that you chose to stay with us as it has given us another opportunity to exceed your expectations. I have shared your sentiments with my Concierge team, and they are elated to have provided you with excellent service and a spectacular experience. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My companion and I visited Las Vegas Valentines Day weekend and stayed at the Palazzo in one of their suites. I must say that this hotel was top notch!! The suite was spacious and well appointed and the view was fabulous. What I really liked about the hotel was the level of service that the hotel provided. Our every need was addressed promptly and efficiently. The one negative that we had were our dining experiences. We had an intimate dinner in one of the in-house hotels and we did not feel that the value of the meal was equivalent to it's price. This happened to us on two occasions. The interior of the hotel was absolutely stunning and the front desk was alos very accomodating. We arrived at the hotel approximately four hours prior to our scheduled check-in time however we were assigned to our room promptly. That was a great way to start off our weekend. We were very appreciative of that. Overall we enjoyed

Room Tip: Be nice. The staff is nice and go out of their way to assist you. Other than that I would probably...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Collier42
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Valentines Day weekend experience at The Palazzo with us. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and find joy in knowing that when you arrived at our resort, you were accommodated with ease, so that you and your companion were able to get an early start on your Valentines celebration. We strive to provide experiences that are truly phenomenal, and you are very much deserving of an amazing visit. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The suites and the gym are stand-out features at the Palazzo and would make me choose coming back over anywhere else, after staying at the excellent Aria and MGM on prior visits.

Being related to The Venetian, The Palazzo has a little more charm (well, as much as you can have in Vegas!) than other resorts, and the suites....THE SUITES. Wow. So impressed. Double levelled, with a 6 seat sofar, 3 TV's, workstation and a glorious bathroom.
I used the expansive fitness center fitted out with a full free weights room and cardio rooms. 10/10. Just stay here if you can.

Room Tip: Ask for an non adjoining room
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank 347239875
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments of the grandeur of our resort as we take great pride in providing experiences that are truly spectacular. Your comparison of other properties and deeming us as you do is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled.

I look forward to your return visit, and The Palazzo being your home away from home.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We always have a good time at the Palazzo, We love the rooms the service, gambling and the restaurants.

Cut restaurant is great for dinner.

Bouchon Restaurant is great for breakfast.

You don't have to be rich to stay here...

Love this place

• Stayed February 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for your compliments of our resort as we take great pride in providing experiences that are truly spectacular. I look forward to your return visit. We delight in being your home away from home!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed in the luxurious Siena suite, which had a huge bathroom (and a half), complete with a jacuzzi tub and a separate room with an elliptical machine. However, we could not get coffee in the room, unless we ordered room service or went down to the first floor shops. We also got a free bottle of wine at check-in, but the ice bucket was not big enough to put the wine and ice in it. The room was well-kept and fairly new and had great restaurants, shops, etc. The time in the room, however, was just so-so, for the reasons mentioned above.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo and for leaving us with such insightful and candid feedback. I am truly appreciative of the comments you have provided as it has given us the chance to not only be proud of what we have accomplished but more importantly- to be mindful of the areas in which we are able to improve. Thank you for the opportunity, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to The Palazzo again real soon.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend getaway to Vegas. One of the nicer hotels on the strip, it was everything we were looking for. The rooms are really nice, the view absolutely great and the amenities were excellent.

We made use of some of the in-hotel restaurants and all were very good. The pools were nice with lots of different choice (some in the shade, some in the sun).

Only minor issues, none of which really detracted from our stay. The comforter in the room seemed to be designed for Arctic Camping (it was really hot)! In addition, we needed to catch a shuttle bus that left from the tour bus drop off spot - the signs for this area were very hard to find! However, the staff were helpful and pointed us to the proper direction, which for future reference, is out by the convention halls.

We'd definitely stay here again and would definitely recommend the Palazzo when in Vegas.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you needed directions to get to the tour bus lobby, our team assisted you directly. I do apologize our comforter was too thick for your liking. Your opinions most certainly matter to us, and we are always happy to find a happy medium for all of our amenities.

Thank you again, and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.