“Palazzo suites......... takes luxury to another dimension.” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Midlothian,Scotland
“Palazzo suites......... takes luxury to another dimension.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Having just recently booked up for the Palazzo again, I thought I should leave a review of our last stay there. I had a special birthday coming up so my husband surprised me by booking a trip to California and Las Vegas. As it was a really special birthday it had of course to be an extra special Las Vegas Hotel and so the Palazzo beckoned. It's commanding appearance on the Las Vegas Strip immediately let's you know you have chosen well and from the moment you pull in to the front entrance you are greeted by courteous, efficient staff ready to assist. In the foyer your senses become completely overwhelmed at this point and it's really difficult to take everything in and boy do you want to at that moment because it's wonderful, magical, beautiful, classy, luxurious, grand, colourful, bright, musical..... Shall I go on? Check-in is smooth & efficient (don't worry if it looks busy at this point and you are anticipating a wait) those check-in operators obviously know a thing or two about managing this and soon you are FOTL. The friendly adviser gives you useful, relevant information regarding your room and the hotel itself but don't forget there is also concierge on hand for all aspects of resort information, bookings, Las Vegas info etc. we walked through the casino to access the lifts to our rooms, now here is where I got my first ever glimpse of a Las Vegas casino,oh my goodness........the sights, the sounds, the people, the tables,the wheels,the lights,the drinks..........this was going to be so exciting! Just before we entered the elevator area we were asked by a security guard at a stand to see our room keys. This ensures that only room occupants can go past this point ( during our stay we sort of made a point of keeping room keys accessible as it's easier than rummaging around in a purse,trying to find the key to show the guard - don't get me wrong, I wasn't put off by this.Indeed I was glad the Palazzo take guests safety and security seriously) The elevators are managed in a way that different floors use different ones so that no matter how many guests are getting to/coming from floors, there is never really too long to wait. We were amazingly fortunate and had a room on the 49th floor. I clearly remember just how I felt on opening the door to our room..........wow!, wow! And some more wow! It was breathtakingly stunning - I thought it was just wonderful. Now living here in Edinburgh,Scotland we have some amazing old castles you can vacation in, but to me they don't hold a candle to the Palazzo.
I just didn't know what to look at first I was seemingly all at once looking at the bathroom with the luxurious shower and bath with its own tv screen,vanity area,his and hers sinks and then I was sitting on the big comfortable beds each with its own seater at the foot, I had of course to try out the remote controlled blinds and am I glad I did, because what sight unfolded.........yes the fabulous Las Vegas Strip, I was really here, in the most luxuriously, gorgeous Palazzo Resort, gazing out at the bright lights of Vegas and at that moment, I cried, I honestly did,! Everything about this stay was perfect. Everyone who we had met working in the hotel was so nice, friendly and helpful ( extremely efficient too) things only got better for us staying at the Palazzo, we took in the delights of both the Palazzo and the Venetian, the shops, the restaurants (we weren't able to take the full gondola ride as some painting job was being done, and so only part of the route was available) the entertainment,the casino etc. After all those activities we needed some good quality slope time and once more the Palazzo shines with the comfort of those beds and pillows, it was like the kind of bed I would choose for myself at home - not just a vacation type hotel bed if you know what I meanAll wonderful and really cannot fault a thing - honestly, it was just perfect. I was so sad to be leaving the Palazzo - so happy to have experienced it all but sad that it may have been the only time I ever got to go there. Well I am delighted to say that we are going to visit again this year -in June and no prizes for guessing that I am absolutely bursting out of my chest with glee about going back. Palazzo here I come.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Felix1812
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I am unsure where to begin as your review conveyed so much more than we could ever hope. You have expressed such wonderful sentiments of The Palazzo, and it is truly and honestly through your words that our passion to provide experiences that stand apart from ordinary is reignited and re-instilled in all of us. You see, it is always our goal to exceed one's expectations. In fact, it is something we desire as it allows us many opportunities to showcase what The Palazzo has to offer. However, your experience and your feedback provided us with so much more. It has given us the comfort of knowing that we are doing exactly and even more than we could have hoped, and we express our utmost gratitude to you for sharing such priceless compliments. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your husband for your special birthday, and I am so excited to be welcoming you back this summer. The Palazzo is without a doubt your home away from home, and we thank you for giving us this fine opportunity.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to your own Las Vegas castle.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,513)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
WRIGHTWOOD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Loved our stay. The room was lovely. Enjoyed the slot tournament. Great restaurants. Fun casino! A great place to celebrate. We felt like we were in Italy. Loved the decore. I don't know what else to say.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest

Please accept my appreciation for sharing such a positive review of The Venetian and happy belated birthday. I am delighted that you were able to partake in a fun-filled slot tournament. It is the genuine kindness of our guests that makes The Palazzo a magnificent place, so your testament is genuinely appreciated.

Thank you once again, and I am looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Lake Worth, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2nights beg April 2014. Smaller then Venetian and much easier to get get around. Very easy to use self park too. The staff was friendly and willing to help. The room was clean and once we got the room we asked for it was quiet and away from the strip. The gym had good equipment and was clean. As I had bad experiences staying at the Venetian I was very glad it's sister the Palazzo was a much better experience. It would be perfect if the rooms had coffee makers

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. It is with great joy to know that you had a wonderful time and found so many aspects of your stay satisfying. I do want to take a moment to apologize regarding your previous stay at The Venetian. We strive to provide services and experiences that are consistent at both The Venetian and The Palazzo, so it is always concerning when this is not our guest's experience. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, so that I may address your concerns with my team.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to our properties in the near future.

Gilroy, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Love this place. The standard suites are very reasonably priced, and are just as luxurious as many of the other "upscale" hotels nearby. Conveniently located near great restaurants and shopping, and the casino is clean and smoke free. I've spent plenty of nights at Wynn, Encore, The Hotel/Mandalay Bay, all of which are great places, but at Palazzo/Venetian you get the same luxury for a lot less money. The hotel restaurants are also top notch, and although Nobu is my favorite sushi in Vegas, I thought SushiSamba had excellent food for about 75% less. The shopping mall is a typical mall, and very busy, but anything you need is conveniently right there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments of the grandeur of our resort as we take great pride in providing experiences that are truly spectacular and at a true value. Your comparison of other properties and deeming us as you do is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled.

I look forward to your return visit, and The Palazzo being your home away from home.

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stay at the palazzo not the Venicen if are looking for Quiet luxury.
Had a reservation at Venicen went to trip advisor found several comments on large convention's causes large noise problems all day and night for hotel rooms and causes poor room service. While checking in I told the reservation and check in person of my concerns and she quickly put my fears to rest. She explained about the palazzo concierge program that would only add 450 to our 6 nights stay we had already reserved. We were given a 750 square foot room 3 tv's sunken living room giant bathroom two picture windows with automatic curtains overlooking las Vegas, with best surprise was the 23rd floor. Concierge services for anything you my need to including free breakfast all day free waters and drinks and 5pm to 8pm free finger foods and free beer, wines, and mixed drinks. For the extra 450 my wife
and I would of spent double that bird we had to go to any restaurants in the area. All are booking and check out was done by these great group of people thatI were assigned to help us on this floor.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I do want to address the concerns with Venetian as we strive to provide consistent services and experiences throughout both resorts. I have shared your concerns with my Venetian team, so that we may ensure proper services and remediation of noise issues in the future.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Our stay at the Palazzo in Las Vegas, NV was delightful. From the initial phone call to check out on departure day, the service we received from employees in all deparments was attentive, efficient, and friendly. We expected the suites to be wonderful (and they were), but the big surprise was with the Luxe Restaurant. Excellent... All meals and snacks were delicious, day and/or night.

The public spaces were a sight to behold (and photograph). The Canal Shops featured stores with interesting and unusual merchandise. I am out of superlatives to use when describing our experience at the Palazzo.

What else can I add? Just this: We can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: Make any requests you have to the person at the front desk in a reasonable and friendly way. They l...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I find great joy in knowing that you not only enjoyed your weekend with us, but you were extended personalized service that could sometimes be overlooked by larger resorts. As the largest five-diamond resort in the world, I am humbled and truly jubilant that you felt the attentive service that we endeavor to provide. I am also very pleased that your suite and your experience at the pools exceeded your expectations.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.

Washington.D.C
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is definitely the place to stay in Las Vegas.
Our fortuna suite was beautifully appointed.
The staff was very friendly and willing to please.They tried to personalize everything
The shopping is so good there is no need to go outside the hotel.
We only left to see shows.
Will definitely return on our next visit.

Room Tip: Although more costly, if you can, splurge on a Fortuna Suite
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but some of the best upgraded suites, such as the lovely Fortuna. I am also elated that you experienced the personalized service of the largest five diamond resort in the world. Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back soon.