“Our favorite place to stay in Vegas!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We love the rooms at the Palazzo/Venetian. The regular rooms are so spacious they feel like suites. This visit we actually splurged and stayed in a suite. It was incredible. The bathroom was huge, the bed was so comfortable, separate dining area, living room and even a workout room. Beautiful views of the golf course.

Housekeeping is friendly and does a wonderful job.

Room service for breakfast was good.

Great casino, restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: April 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but some of the best upgraded suites, such as the one you stayed in. I am also excited to share your sentiments with my housekeeping team. Your experience is a testament of pure luxury, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,192)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is short,simple and sweet. The Palazzo/Venetian is a remarkable hotel. VIP services always takes care of our family. I will not stay anywhere else in Vegas. Other resorts have offered to host is but my loyalty is with this fantastic property. Staff is always helpful and friendly. I consider this a home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you and your family for bestowing this upon The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many more trips to come.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Ranked as one of the Top 25 Hotels in the continental US? Really? We were there for a conference and felt that the added features of a full office set would come in handy, as the upgrade to the Prestige Lounge. While the Prestige Lounge was wonderful and worth the upgrade, the rest of our stay was riddled with issues.

When we got to our room, the marble everywhere was filthy. And it just went downhill from there, it started as little things and as they added up it became bothersome.

Dirty carpets where our pants collected the dirt and dust. Remote control for the curtains had the battery low and we could not fully use this feature. The area where we could plug in our phones behind the night stand was full of dirt and dust and I did not want to put my hand in there. The printer toners were low and then the paper ran out. It seemed that the room wasn't verified as "clean" and "ready" for a new set of guests when we arrived. In addition to this, while they knew that we were two colleague women sharing a double queen room, the slippers were sized for a man. It took them a day to get us the right slippers. This wouldn't be an issue if we felt comfortable walking in stocking feet or barefoot. During our stay, towels were not refreshed correctly, we were lacking washcloths several days. Then a bath towel was provided as a bath mat. Then as the room was cleaned, all of our bathroom products were moved and not placed back as found - my colleagues items where moved to my side an mine to hers. We had placed everything on towels as we didn't trust that the room was clean. I had to take stock of all my products nightly to make sure that they were all there. This would be a minor annoyance if it was the only issue. In the bathroom, the wall paper was peeling and there was dirt in the crevasses of the water closet. The check out process was a nightmare that I am still dealing with it.

We spent nearly a week at the Palazzo, so our charges were substantial. The day before we were set to check out, we went to double check that the charges were correct, and they weren't. They had the entire stay on my colleagues account, and the upgrade fees on my account. The concierge desk said that everything would be fixed and we would get folios emailed to us. We also set a time for the bell hop to come by in the morning to pick up our bags as I was presenting a session late morning and we had a flight within two hours of the end of my session. We changed our mind on the time, and this was not communicated to the bell hop team. Luckily, they came back to the room as requested. After breakfast, we went to check to confirm that the charges were corrected and to request our folios be printed out since they were not emailed as requested. The charges were in a SNAFU state, while they assured us that they would be correct, the folios still had the last four digits of my account! They double charged my card for the WRONG amount - to the tune of $300 per double charge (concierge gave us a minimal credit for the issues above). They insisted it was correct, even showed me the screen with my colleagues charge card number! Upon checking today, we found that the charges were incorrect and that the notes we left with all the issues listed above still had not been reviewed. So right now, 3 man hours later (1/2 hour each on Friday, and 2 hours today), the issues are not resolved and I have not received a resolution to all of these issues.

Room Tip: The Prestige Lounge is a very good value. Ask for a golf course view, it is nicer than the strip vi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank thear999

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Please accept my apologies for the challenges you experienced during your stay. I would like an opportunity to discuss the details of your stay further.

I appreciate your insightful feedback and would like to assure you that it is never our intention to cause our guests such unnecessary stress or inconvenience. I apologize that you were not extended our Unmatched Guest Services throughout your entire stay and that the suite assigned was clearly not up to standards. We are top ranked for a reason, so the experiences you encountered are completely unacceptable.

As you may know, TripAdvisor reviews are not linked to your reservation and therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you via TripAdvisor directly, so that I may look into this further.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We've been to Vegas about 5 times over the past 3 years, this has by far been the best stay we've had. Most people that go to Vegas at our age (group ranged from 21-26) don't worry about the hotel because that's just where you sleep. We weren't entirely different but staying in the Bella suite with a view of the strip definitely made this trip. We had a couple surprises planned for the girls and the staff was EXTREMELY helpful in facilitating. The rooms, the casino, everything about this hotel was great! It's not a place we can normally afford, but when we can this is definitely our hotel of choice when staying on the strip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We here at The Palazzo carry a passionate drive to provide our guests, from all ages, with an experience that will provide them with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. I am grateful that my team made you feel like the valuable person that you are, and I am also thankful to you for you have allowed us a distinct opportunity to be your resort of choice.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I visited Palazzo on my business trip and I was able to get a really nice bundle together with flights. It was more affordable than the group reservation to my partner company's 3 star hotel :) Hotel was extremely luxurious, best I have ever experienced. I can highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest

I value your patronage of The Palazzo, and I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you were able to find a flight and hotel package that was truly of value. You are deserving of splendidly luxurious experiences, so I am truly delighted that you experienced just that! It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Palazzo, so it is a delight to know that you recommend us so highly. I am excited to welcome you back, and I am confident that we will once again exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This casino has one selling point - the size of the rooms. This is an all suite hotel and the rooms are very large. However, there is a downside to this, namely: huge rooms are difficult to maintain and this was apparent. Our room was just clean enough to be tolerable. The linens were clean. The towels were clean. And there was nothing disgusting in the corners of the bathroom or water closet. Based on others comments we inspected for bed bugs and did not find any sign. But the room was nowhere near spotless. The marble surfaces were stained and the room was dusty.

As others have noted, watch out for the mini bar and snack tray. They are pressure sensitive. If you touch them you end up with a charge on your bill.

Also, for those who care, the very typical LV casino is smokey.

The best part of our stay was breakfast at Grand Lux - Banana/Pecan topped French toast and eggs benedict were both excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TonyTraveler2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent travels to Las Vegas. Although there were positive aspects of your stay, I am disheartened that we did not extend the flawless accommodations that we have prided ourselves on over the course of the years. I want to apologize as this is not our standard. Providing five diamond experiences to each and every guest is a fundamental principle of our service standards. We take this very seriously here at The Palazzo.

I would like to discuss the specifics of your situation in more detail, so please be in touch with my Guest Relations team. They will be reaching out to you directly, so that I may gather more details of your stay.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed 3 nights and had a beautiful suite With view of the strip. Restaurants are stellar and casino does great job of filtering the smoke. Great shops, all staff attentive and helpful. We've stayed in many Vegas hotels and this could be the favorite!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared of our impeccable suites, prime location and divine shopping and dining options at The Palazzo. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.