“One word- disappointed in Sienna suite”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

In Vegas for a conference with two co-workers we decide to book the palazza suite( the Sienna w/media room and fold out couches) we check in and asks again if the couch folds out...yes of course they do!

We check in to the nearly 2000 sq foot room and find out that there is No media room... The couches do not fold out, no included workout room...the handle to the door was broken off.

But my favorite ... The loud thumping and banging of pipes that occurred about every 1/2 hour. Now if I had paid say $150/ night well no problem but the cost was nearly $900/night. We complained... But " sorry were completely booked" was the reply.

Also the minbar is completely full so if you hope to use the fridge... You're out of luck.

No coffee maker in room , which is pretty normal but not for the second best suite in the hotel ( or so we were told, with the penthouse being the best).

Overall just disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (15,992)

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Good hotel, spacious rooms, real Las Vegas experience with casino, fancy restaurant and shops. Though, it is little aged, and doesn't have the modern edge of the newer ones like Aria. Bathroom is large, but again not even close to luxury.
I would stay again, but would try to maybe get an upgraded room. Or just go straight to newer ones.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the insightful feedback that you have provided. I am delighted that you found The Venetian as a good hotel, and I am very grateful for your candid comments. We wholeheartedly aim to provide our guests with an experience of a lifetime, and it is never our intention to under provide. I am hopeful that you will allow us another opportunity to not just meet your expectations on your next visit but to exceed them. I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We recently stayed at the Palazzo - stayed there before always the best. Our room was very nice - great views from the 17th floor.
It did take alittle while to get hot water in the shower - special thanks to JP our casino host for everything - saw the show Panda while there - very good - very talented dancers.
We charged meals to our room and paid cash for the tips to find out later when we got our statement that the tips were added into our bill.
We found the dealers and staff all very nice and helpful - it is a beautiful hotel and a great place to stay - we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor regarding your past stay with us. I am pleased to read that The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched experiences. I do apologize if the automatic gratuity was not clearly explained as it is noted in our menu as well as receipts. We should have explained this further. I am delighted that you found our casino team nice and helpful, and I will most certainly pass on your praises of JP. Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stayed at The Palazzo April 23rd - April 25th. We had arrived early to check in due to a early flight. They were able to get us in right away which was amazing after a 4 hour flight! Jenna at the front desk was just wonderful! Very polite and accommodating. I have worked at a 5 diamond, 5 star resort and she was certainly 5 star! Very impressed by their service. Room was amazing for being the lowest catorgory! Very nice bathroom and sitting area! Ate at the Grand Lux Cafe one night and the service was also wondeful! The next time we come back to Vegas we will definetly be staying at The Palazzo again!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Snapple C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Las Vegas experience at The Palazzo with us. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and find joy in knowing that when you arrived at our resort, you were accommodated with five star service. I will share your compliments of Jenna, so that we may recognize her for a job well done! You were able to get an early start on your vacation, and I am delighted by this. We strive to provide experiences that are truly phenomenal, and you are very much deserving of an amazing visit. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

For the weekend we stayed at the palazzo and the hotel was as big as a city. The room was very very big. The room was very clean and nice. The casino and the Bourbon room are very recommended. We didn't even get enough time to do all the shops at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo during your recent weekend trip to Las Vegas. The Palazzo is truly a city within a city, and to know that you enjoyed the many amenities we have on property brings joy to not only me but to my entire team. I do hope that you will be back to experience the rest of the resort! Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your Las Vegas experience. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Our experience was excellent thanks to Mrs. Richarte (Guest Relations Manager) who ensured that all of our needs were met and that our stay was very enjoyable. She was also very helpful in providing information regarding events and activities in the area that were ideal for us. The entire staff was very accommodating and professional. The Palazzo is surely the best place to stay in Las Vegas!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Roulaad

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your recognition of Mrs. Richarte! I am confident that she will be delighted to know the impact she made on your visit. I look forward to your return, so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed in hotel for 3 nights after 8 nights of touring & were so pleased that we had saved the best for last. The suite was large & luxurious and was sufficient for 2 adults & 2 older teens which meant it worked out really economical. They even gave us additional breakfast vouchers for the kids which was very generous. Please note that breakfast is a cooked American as opposed to a continental which I would have preferred but not able to exchange (silly policy) The facilities in the hotel are excellent with a great choice of pools,gyms etc. The staff on reception were friendly & professional but like most American hotels do not give you much information at check in just a map. You could spend a week checking out the facilities of the hotel as there are so many restaurants shops bars etc. I'd say we only saw half of it. It is centrally located with the benefit of a supermarket on site, I noticed a younger rowdier crowd landed at the weekend & this was the only night that we heard any noise in our room. I had a look around several hotels in the area & think the Palazzo looked the nicest. We didn't eat at the hotel which I regret as I heard good reports about the quality of food on our last day. Highly reommended

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Guest,

What an adventure to tour for eight fabulous days! Thank you for the privilege of hosting you at The Palazzo. To rate us as the best is humbling, and I am so grateful that you had a great time with your family. Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you each time your travels bring you to Las Vegas. We hope to see you again soon.