The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$153
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$380
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$188
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
16,400 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had a nice long weekend at Palazzo! Weather ended being cooler than normal for the time of year but wife was still able to catch some sun by pools. Beautiful hotel, great view of the Wynn golf course! Easy in and out through VIP access.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the golf course!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cromegg2
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure hosting you and your wife during your recent trip to Las Vegas! I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your time with us. Your sentiments are wonderful, and I am delighted that your wife had a wonderful pool. Thank you again, and I am excited to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Arrived on Good Friday for my 4th stay since Palazzo opened. I like the spacious suites with sunken living area and big comfy sofa, and the dueling LCD TVs in the living and sleep areas. The relatively large selection of TV channels comes in handy when the casino downstairs goes cold. I also like that Palazzo is sistered to the Venetian and the Grand Canal shoppes, and a short walk to the Fashion Show mall, several other hotel/casinos, and the new Linq. When staying at Palazzo, take advantage of the large pool area (stays shaded until about 11:00 AM, nice for cool, quiet morning lounging), the well-equipped exercise room, and the Canyon Ranch Spa.

While some of the rooms are starting to show some wear and tear (the desk chair had a deep permanent butt-dent), the biggest annoyance was with the housekeeping staff. The first two mornings, they had come and gone before 10:00 AM, leaving a note that I should call housekeeping if I wanted the room cleaned. The next day, I left before 9:30 AM, but the room was not cleaned until after noon. The 4th day they were so late I refused cleaning. Perhaps the solution is just to call housekeeping when leaving the room and hope they finish before you return.

Housekeeping timing aside, Palazzo is a great choice when staying in Vegas.

Room Tip: Room numbers in the 700s extend to the north (toward Wynn), 800s to the south (toward Venetian), even numbers facing the Strip (TI). 900s extend to the east, even numbers facing Venetian. Higher floors have better views (unless you're facing the pool ;-) )
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo for your recent getaway to Las Vegas. Your continued patronage is valued! I am delighted that you found your suite truly superior. There were also many aspects of your stay that you found positively delightful, and I am elated by your sentiments. I do want to take a moment to apologize about the housekeeping issues you experienced. Our oversight led to your discomfort, and I am truly sorry. I will be sure to address this internally. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Situated on the North side of the strip which is a little more quiet but not too far from the centre of the strip, we stayed here in mid-April for 7 nights in a Prestige Suite and it is great option if you want an upmarket experience in Vegas. The whole hotel and casino offers a very luxurious feel. The check-in process was fantastic - we got champagne on arrival and the lady checking us in was so friendly and helpful we got all our room requirements. P

The rooms are very large with comfortable bed and sunken living room with a full size sofa, desk and table to unwind in. The bathroom was also very large so the whole room felt very spacious. The strip view was nice although it’s really just of Treasure Island, Trump Tower and the shopping centre so not really the iconic strip view you may expect.

Being on the Prestige level means you get access the Prestige lounge which offers breakfast in the mornings, tea and coffee all day, and in the evenings (5 - 8pm) - alcoholic drinks and horderves so is a nice base to start your night in. A word of warning though - get to the lounge early in the evenings as it gets full pretty quickly and you won’t find a spare seat in the house.

All the staff we encountered throughout the hotel were so lovely and polite they really make you feel welcome.

The facilities are excellent, there are many pools to choose from but these also get busy so arrive early if you want to get a good spot. The spa is also excellent if you want to unwind after a big night. The surrounding shops below are very upmarket with designer labels and all the restaurants we tried were very good, there is so much to choose from.

It is also right next door and connected to the Venetian, both these casinos offer a more relaxed vibe then other casinos on the strip so if you want to escape the madness once in a while the Palazzo is in a great location to do so.

Room Tip: Go the Prestige Level which gives access to to the lounge.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JeffK191

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your patronage of The Palazzo and for your thoughtful details and insights. I appreciate your review which provides fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Prestige. I am pleased that you enjoyed the services provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides a sophisticated luxury that you truly deserved, and I am overjoyed that you enjoyed every aspects of it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My best friend and I stayed at the Palazzo for four nights in April 2014. We stayed in a Bella Queen Prestige Suite. We are both professionals in our mid-30s so looking for a nice room to share for a girly weekend. I really struggled to find high end, good sized suites in Las Vegas for friends sharing - almost all suites seemed to have king beds which we didn't want! So I was delighted to find the Queen suites at the Palazzo. They were excellent. Spacious with wonderful views and good amenities. And as we were in the prestige suites we also had a complimentary breakfast and early evening drinks in the lounge. The complimentary evening drinks got very busy and they were often short on tables. But the variety of drinks on offer was very good, as were the views. Service and the spa were both exceptional. The concierge was very helpful and the location excellent. All in all it was an excellent short break. A highly recommended hotel, especially as I say for friends travelling together and looking for high quality twin bedded suites.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am elated to hear that you and your best friend enjoyed your stay at The Palazzo and most specifically Prestige at The Palazzo! Your friendship sounds completely amazing, and we are privileged and honored to contribute to your memories.

Thank you for your compliments and for putting The Palazzo on the top of your best list. I look forward to your return visit, so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Beautiful property but its missing the vibe for some reason. I am frequent traveler to Vegas and stayed almost at every place. Property is beautiful but little outdated. I would rather stay at a more upscale and modern place for the price i paid. Everything said, I would say Venetian and Palazzo have the best customer service. They treat customers top notch which is missing in big hotels like Encore and Wynn

I will return back for the service and not for the room facilities or Spa.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Radhika K

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us and for sharing your experience at The Palazzo. I am delighted that you found the service at The Venetian | The Palazzo as the best on the Las Vegas Strip, and I am also very grateful for the candidness of your review in the areas that need to be improved. It gives us an opportunity to revisit these areas and to make any necessary changes and improvements.

Thank you again, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to our resorts in the near future.