“Exceeded my expectations” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“Exceeded my expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

It had been at least 8 years since my last stay at The Venetian Hotel (pre-kids) and we were now returning as 4 families visiting Vegas on Spring Break. We were transferred to the Palazzo upon check in and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the rooms and decor. Taylor (sp?) at the Front Desk was so accommodating and got 2 connecting rooms for us and everyone on the same floor. I loved our view of the Strip and the kids had so much fun watching the volcano at the Mirage (I think) erupt every evening. Staff was friendly everywhere we went and you cannot beat the location of this hotel.

The spaciousness of the rooms makes you feel like there's plenty of room to spread out.

The kids had a great time at the pool - enough shallow areas that they could play safely while we watched from our chairs.

Bonus - there is a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf right when you get off the elevator! I had Iced Blended goodness every morning.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room facing the strip.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Naomi B
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing The Palazzo to be your family's host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Your feedback is appreciated and very valuable to me. I am so glad that you all had a wonderful time with us as we endeavor to exceed the expectations of our guests on all levels.
I do sincerely hope that you will also allow us an opportunity of being your resort for a future visit once again.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,518)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Palazzo Prestige level which was service at its best revisited. The morning breakfast was excellent. The afternoon cocktail socials and hors d' o euvres were wonderful. The staff went out of their way to make you feel as if they had know you forever. Mary welcomed us everyday and remembered our drinks.

Natalia is at the front desk went above and beyond to help us acquire a military rate after the fact. She stayed on the phone with management to help ensure our rate was adjusted.

It was pleasant seeing security checking to ensure those entering were guests. Felt very secure.

An excellent stay!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bob H
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Prestige at The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments regarding Mary and Natalia. Rest assured your feedback has brightened our week and it has been shared for recognition. I am confident that they will be delighted to know that they made such an impact on your visit. I look forward to your return visit so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

My partner and i came all the way from New Zealand to be married in Vegas. We chose to honeymoon at the Palazzo. We were greated by the loviest lady at check in . So friendly, helpful and made us feel special. Thanks Linda, really appreciate that great reception.
We are staying in a lovely suite with great views over the strip and the pools. The room is incredible, high end. It's only day 2 of our 6 day honeymoon but already loving this hotel and city!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! I am humbled that you chose The Palazzo as your honeymoon destination and am quite pleased that you enjoyed every facet of your stay. What a beautiful way to start your life together! I do hope you will return to The Palazzo again soon, and I will certainly pass on your praises of Linda. I wish you and your new spouse a lifetime of happiness.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I usually stay at the V, but the last time I stayed there the experience was less than satisfactory. I wrote a review, and the Manager responded w/ an upgrade to a Fortuna Suite at the Palazzo (I paid $129/night vs the room normally costs $199/night). Needless to say, I was very impressed.

The Fortuna seemed liked it was 2X the size of regular suites at the V. In addition to having the standard large bathroom w/ two sinks, separate shower and TV, the sleeping area was roomy. It had a desk and the closet wasn't right up against the bed like a standard suite. Additionally, the sunken living room was spacious. There was a separate sitting area w/ an ottoman. Lastly, it also had a great view.

We were able to check in at the special desk vs general population. Additionally, the room had not been cleaned by the time we returned from breakfast. We decided to take a nap before heading out, so the maid had to skip our room. However, when we left for a pool party around noon, I informed the maid the room was ready for cleaning: The room was cleaned when we returned in the late afternoon. I wrote the less than satisfactory experience the last time I was here, because the same thing happened, but the maid didn't clean the room.

The V used to be the only place I stay in Vegas, but add the P to the list too. The suites are spacious & luxurious, and the service is excellent.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

The Palazzo offers everying that one might expect from a 5-star property in Vegas, & doesn't miss a trick ... but does so, without the merest hint of originality, flexibility, humanity or soul.

The rooms are spacious, luxuriously apponted, & scrupulously presented. Fitments, fittings and accoutrements are all of the highest standard ... but woe betide the traveller who's looking for anything that does not fit the standard package - the answer will almost certainly be a cheerful, but firm, "computer says no".

From the 'resort fee', to the ridiculously inflated minibar charges, it's impossible to escape the impression that The Palazzo's sole interest lies in emptying the contents of one's wallet with the utmost dispatch. And whilst this is obviously the property's (& the whole city's for that matter) 'raison de etre', it would be nice not to be quite so overtly treated as a mere 'punter'.

The staff are all relentlessly friendly, but not similarly efficient (particularly if anything happens to malfunction, or require interpretation or initiative); & the property's underlying attitude towards its guests is best exemplified by the scandalous implementation of 6:5 odds on the Blackjack tables (as opposed to 3:2) & the lack of any response at all to feedback about them.

Stay at The Palazzo by all means - you'll get exactly what you might expect, but not a scintilla more unless you choose to pay extra for it - my view is that you'll leave feeling satisfied, but perhaps a little used!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking The Strip.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your most recent visit. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit was not a complete success- most especially because you had every right to hold high expectations of us. Please accept my apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced with our services. As you know, TripAdvisor reviews are not linked to your reservation and therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly, so that I may look into this further.

Lexington, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Really a fantastic hotel. Rooms are large and well appointed. We upgraded to the Prestige level with our Bella suite and was well worth it. You have your own check in on the 23rd floor and the staff there is wonderful. I big huge thank you to Natalia who was great at check in and helping us.

You have access to the Prestige lounge where they serve drinks and hot snacks. More then made up for the extra cost.

Great job guys! !!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Happy belated birthday! Thank you for allowing Prestige at The Palazzo to be your host and to share you in your celebration. It is with great joy to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, and I will most certainly share your compliments of Natalia. She deserves recognition for a stellar job done. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Foster City, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Just ok rooms it nice but with all people they get there I think there having trouble keeping up with there rooms, stains or rip in the bedding to not totaly clean bathroom. It's a bit pricey for the rooms and it's not the best.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Truely7
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian|The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit. We are humbled to have received your insightful comments, for there really is no greater way to better our services than by receiving truly vital feedback from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the comments you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedback and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. All of us here at the Venetian|The Palazzo look forward to hosting you again in the near future.