“All Around Amazing Resort” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Tucson, Arizona
“All Around Amazing Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

The Palazzo and the Venetian together make up the largest building in the WORLD (200 million sq. ft). This makes for superior shopping, dining and gambling.

My husband and I went here for our anniversary and it was an outstanding experience. We arrived at 8am and we thought we were going to have to blow a lot of time before check-in, but they sent us straight up to our room to relax and begin our vacation. Our suite (all the rooms are suites) was huge, clean as a pin and so comfortable. When we asked for turndown service, it was done in a flash. Room service was reasonable, fast and the food was great. Everyone was very polite and helpful and they catered to our every whim.

The shopping is phenomenal. The Grand Canal Shops house art galleries, jewelry shops (I was drooling over the diamonds!), candy and gelato shops and other unique boutiques. Barney's is also in the Palazzo and it's the largest next to their New York store. There is something for everyone, young and old, rich or not :).

Due to a back problem, I needed a scooter to meander about and you can get anywhere you want to be if you require that type of transportation.

There is truly not ONE SINGLE thing I can complain about. The rooms are reasonable and the views amazing (even the rooms that don't face the Strip).

This is a FIVE DIAMOND resort and they have earned every diamond!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,519)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver,B.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I return again this year to my favourite Vegas hotel,this time staying in a one bedroom Sienna
suite. The suite is huge with a supersized bathroom. Room was very quiet with the exception of a false alarm fire alarm, which was startling as it was in the middle of the night. Good news is their
warning system does the trick with the loudest PA system I have ever heard. Nice to know that is in place for a real emergency.
The hotel my opinion is the least smokiest of all the casinos,in fact I did not notice smoke at all
and they don't use those horrible overpowering room scents to mask the smoke. Are you listening MIRAGE.
I ate at Grand luxe cafe for all my meals because it is so good and good value I didnt feel the need to go elsewhere this trip. Recommend the Scampi...mmmmm the best
The pool is in the shade till noon but not a problem cause who needs a full day of sun these days.
I have to say this makes four trips that rate a 10 out of 10. What a great resort!

Room Tip: Choose a floor higher than sixth floor or you wont have a view
Green Features: I think they are trying to educate their guests to not waste and also have recycle bins in the rooms
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank phunzie
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that we have earned your loyalty and this was your fourth stay with us! I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Red Bank, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I just attended a trade show (Sands Conference Center), and stayed at Palazzo for 3 nights.

Generally, everything was just fine - the room was large, even though it's the smallest one available as described from the website. It's an all-suite hotel, but the smaller rooms are really just hotel rooms with a sitting area/living room - it was like a Studio apartment, rather than a 1-bedroom, to describe it in terms of an apartment.

They put me on the 50th (top) floor, which has a nice view. There are mostly penthouse suites on the 50th, but there are a couple smaller rooms there also. No concierge room access came with my room.

Things I really liked were:
- large bathroom with both shower and soaking tub and double vanity
- a desk area, complete with a multifunction printer (fax, scanner, printer)
- Resort facilities such as nice pool areas, spa, restaurants, etc.
- Cute luxuries like remote-controlled curtians and lots of TVs (3 to be exact)
- The floor I was on was quiet. (Casinos can sometimes get noisy at night!)

The things I didn't like were:
- bedding and chairs in the room were on the old side.
-- The bed was soft on the one side (by the window, of course)
-- The Chair for the desk area was just shot - sunken and uncomfortable
- The shower leaked all over the floor - but they did come right away and fix it.

All-in-all a very nice hotel for what we paid for it. Look around for a good rate - even their own website had better prices (1/2 off!) of the rack-rate listed in our corporate travel site.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Vincef69
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian|The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit. We are humbled to have received your insightful comments, for there really is no greater way to better our services than by receiving truly vital feedback from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the comments you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedback and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. All of us here at the Venetian|The Palazzo look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Wellp, I havnt been to Sin City in over a decade. Having said that, from the vary first step inside this full on GEM of a Structure...I was,(& still am I MUST add) "All about the Comfort". The Palazxo certainly dosnt Disappoint. Granted, I havnt been here in LONG TINE, & in general havnt been traveling for prob TWICE that long. But Dude, this place is a absolute Haven from Heaven. I get burnnnned out from all the lights hype & hoopla that is Vegas. My "Suit" gave me Comfort, Style, & the Much needed Sleep/Coma Style REM sleep, you know! Relax, Rethink, Regroup, & Good God RE CONCORE the Craps Table Dude/dude'ett! Im Retired/Pentioned out Union Trademen now, Single, & IF I would have found a "Keeper", I knew the Palazzo would/Certain could be the PERFECT spot to, umm...Seal the Deal maybe! Kisses im Sayin, winkie winkie!
Well, I didnt find her in Vegas :(. i conveniently set up my mini Vacah "Punk Rock Bowling" in Lowe of her returning from her Tour of Aussie Land.BUT, the Chase/Courting is half, nah, 1/4 of the Fun! I look forward too the other 75%.To be Shared FULLY/Equally in Vegas the next time Through. I most CERTAINLY will be staying in You = The muco Balisimo Palazzo! Thank you. THANK YOU Snap to it Happy Smartie Hotel Staff as well (especially Dean 4 goin BEYOND the calll if duty with my PHONE/Tablet Issue, younSAVED the day dude). Viva los Vegas...& Semper Fidelis. Im goin to find her...:)

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Billy S
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional and I look forward to your return in the future.

San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

It was my first time in Vegas, so I don't have any point of reference and as a result, I am not going to compare the hotel to any other hotel in Vegas. There are a couple of things that I liked about this hotel which might be useful for those who are willing to have their first visit similar to mine. I should also mention that a friend of mine with a great deal of experience in traveling to Vegas booked the hotel, thus it should be a place worth to try.

Starting from the casino, it came out that winning money is much easier in the Palazoo casino comparing to other places that I visited in my one night stay. Though it might not be as crowded as other casinos and you can hardly find a good place to eat, it could be interesting if you just want to spend sometime while playing with a gambling machine.

We had a suite with 2 queen beds, two coaches and an office desk just beside the window. As I immediately fall sleep once I got back to the room, I cannot say that the bed was super-comfortable, but I remember that it was quite okay and I didn't notice anything wrong with it. The carpets and couches were also clean and tidy, letting me to take of my shoes with no worries.

During our stay, we didn't faced any issues that require talking to the staff, but I remember that they we kind and polite when we were checking-in and out. The room mini-bar was quite expensive though!

Room Tip: If you the have the option to get your room in higher floors, I strongly recommend doing so as the v...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

We have been to Vegas many times. This was the first and will not be the last stay at the Palazzo.
The staff from the min. you enter to the min you leave was extremely diligent and friendly. Will offer to help in many ways. The rooms are lovely and spacious. It is well worth spending your visit with them.

Room Tip: Honestly it depends on what you want if you want to look out on the strip, or over looking the mount...
Green Features: This is a evironmentally friendy hotel yet if you wanted extra towels or your linen changed did not feel unconfortable asking.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

First time staying and we loved it. Room was quite roomy and clean. Best room we have ever stayed in Las Vegas and we have been coming there for 20 years and have stayed at most every hotel. Pleasant staff. Just wonderful time.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites. Loved having the extra room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.