“Conference in the Sands Expo and weekend getaway!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed for six days and 5 nights. Amazing property and everything is so convenient, the shops, casino, restaurants, shows, etc. The room was very spacious and the housekeeping employees were very responsive. It also connects to the Venetian so if you want to experience a larger casino, walk over to the Venetian. The club TAO is extremely entertaining and hotel guests get in free. Spa and gym services were convenient when you need a workout or just need to unwind...I say...once you experience this, you're level of expectation will only want to be here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank PackerTime
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction as we strive to provide and create incredible memories with our guests. Your compliments are wonderful, and I thank you immensely for them. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great place to stay w/3 people each needing own sleeping quarters. We stayed in Prestige level suite, 2 queen beds and sleeper sofa. Although the sleeper sofa wasn't comfortable, we managed to use over sized couch as twin bed, super comfy! After great nights rest, the Prestige level buffet breakfast was amazing! Also the free happy hour from 5:30 to 7:30 was a nice touch. All and all great staff and accommodating to your needs, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank tawisn
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel four days in April 2014. We were there for a small family reunion. My only major complaint was that the room was not thoroughly cleaned before we checked in. We had to clean out dresser draws before using them, plus we felt that some the furniture was a little shopworn.
On the positive side, the Palazzo in room dining, was the best we ever experienced. It was delivered on time and elegantly. The food was prepared as ordered.
The server came in and set the table, and setup the food.
Another excellent positive were the folks working at the concierge desk. All their recommendations top notch. We told them what we wanted and they delivered, could not ask for anything more.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Artie W

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your most recent visit. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit was not a complete success- most especially because you had every right to hold high expectations of us. Please accept my apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced with our suite conditions; this incident should have never occurred as we pride ourselves in our suites. Cleanliness is one of our number one priorities.

As you know, TripAdvisor reviews are not linked to your reservation, so therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly, so that I may look into this further.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I've literally stayed at ALL the Strip Resorts over $100/night within the last year and Palazzo is absolutely the best combination of resort and casino quality, location, shows, on site and in -room amenities, service and price! Nobody is perfect, but if problems do occur here, Palazzo will strive to resolve it. You haven't stayed in Vegas until you've stayed at Palazzo☆☆☆☆☆

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Baron David B

Dear Guest

As you know, Las Vegas is a unique city, and I find it a true honor to hear from someone who has experienced some if not all Las Vegas Strip properties. I value your compliments of The Palazzo, and I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you were provided with such excellent experiences. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Palazzo, so it is a delight to know that you recommend us so highly. We are proud and honored to be your home away from you.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just came back from our stay at the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas. The hotel is in a great location. If you want to go shopping, it is just a short walk to the Fashion Show mall and the second floor of the hotel has plenty of shops as well. The hotel has easy access to their self parking lots and when you exit, it is easily accessible to the freeway.

The Palazzo offers large non-smoking suites and the casino has good ventilation so it does not smell smokey even though smoking is allowed. There are plenty of eating choices at the Palazzo or at the adjoining Venetian hotel. The suites are clean and housekeeping does a good job.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sophie B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you! I am pleased that The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your vacation. You have painted such a spectacular picture of your experience, and I am delighted that you were able to take advantage of our vast shopping and dining options. Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Palazzo Resort for 7 nights. We attended the JCK convention so this was a work trip. When we checked in, the front desk clerk was so friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a larger suite that even had a small exercise room. The suite was beautiful and clean. Loved the food at the Grand Luxe cafe. We ate there for breakfast almost everyday. I liked that the resort is walking distance to the Fashion Show mall. Also great shopping at the Grand Canal shops.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Iizzykauai

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Palazzo during your JCK Convention visit and your positive review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you found our suite and property conducive to business and pleasure. Grand Lux is a magnificent restaurant indeed with so many menu choices to choose from, and our location cannot be beat!

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The Palazzo is the best hotel in Las Vegas! We've stayed there and enjoyed the luxurious suites every time we've gone to Las Vegas since they opened. It's a beautiful hotel and casino, the suites are fantastic and the staff is first class! The guest elevators are in a convenient location - so you don't have to walk three-quarters of a mile to get to your room. The hotel offers convenient small food take-out and beverage locations so you can grab a snack and a beverage before going to your room. The Coffee Bean has the best iced tea in LV, and the staff there is so friendly and helpful! Enjoy luxurious dining at Lavo, where the food and service is the best in the country. You will not be disappointed when you stay at The Palazzo!

Room Tip: All their rooms are great!