16,962 results
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall remote control strip view sitting area
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've been to the Palazzo (and Venetian) many times but never as a hotel guest. Since I had a deal and a group of girls going I figured the extra sitting room space would be a good to have so I shyed away from my usual hotel options to try the Palazzo.

Our room was an excellent size and in good quality. It was clean and we were given a lovely view of the golf courses. Beds (and even couch) were comfortable. Only docking one star for the entire stay since the AC in the room was tricky to regulate and get just right. It also seemed to take forever to come on when the temp in the room had clearly risen but not a huge deal. The hallway outside our room was freezing (you could clearly feel the difference in temp) and there was a lot of hallway noise, but nothing out of the ordinary for Las Vegas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gbabigurl84
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Gbabigurl84,

Thank you so much for finally allowing us an opportunity to host your for an overnight stay! Knowing that you frequented our resorts in the past delights me as I know the experience at our resorts do not just begin with our luxurious suites but the beautiful grounds and areas that adorn our resorts. Thank you again for your kind review, and I thank you also for bringing an A/C issue to my attention. We will surely ensure that our systems are in proper working order for the consistent comfort of our guests.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you want to feel pampered, indulged, treated like royalty, then you need to book a luxurious suite at the Palazzo or Venetian. No room on the strip can compare to their standard suites. Start your day with some in suite dining and ease into the day as you relax in over 700 square feet of plush surroundings. Then head to the pools and relax before getting ready for a night of fun.
The gaming at the Venetian is the best. The bright lively surroundings make you feel like a winner.

One day we couldn't decide what to do, and we spent the entire day just exploring the hotel, dining offers and shopping. Before we knew it, it was 9 PM and still hadn't made it back to our room before getting ready for the evening.

What fun and the only place to stay on the strip.

Room Tip: Have never had a bad view. The strip view is good, but also, the view of the back mountains allow you to see the planes come in. Each room has large windows and offer a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie R

Dear Debbie R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

First of all, thank you to fellow Trip Advisor reviewers for helping me choose this hotel over the many others on the Vegas strip. The room itself is spacious--even the cheapest option still gets you a living room area with a wrap-around couch, second TV, desk, sitting area. The bathroom is spacious with a standing shower and soaker tub, plus a vanity. The room is seriously bigger than my first apartment in Chicago! :)

Since the Palazzo is connected to the Venetian, you have easy access to all of the shops, the gondolas, the restaurants. I found the Venetian had a great selection of shopping, better than several of the other hotels we visited including Paris.

The pool area is beautiful, and the service is right there for you with towels and drinks (the pool drinks are outrageously priced, but just expect this in Vegas). You can access the pools for both hotels. The hotel is right across the street from the Fashion Show mall (which has more affordable options than the high-end shops in the hotel), plus close to several other hotels if you plan to see a show. I really enjoyed being on the northern end of the strip. Two bus stops are within close walking distance which I'd recommend if you want to take it to the south end of the strip and work your way back. A 24-hour pass is $8.

All the staff were attentive and courteous. The casino seemed decent--better than others, but maybe not as swanky as the Bellagio. Plenty to do though even if you don't gamble. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are suite-style so even the basic room is spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank stephsco

Dear stephsco,

Yes, thank you TripAdvisor contributors- for your endearing love and support of our resorts. We endeavor to continue our diligent strides in providing all of our guests; past, present and future with experiences that are truly phenomenal.

Thank you also for your patronage and trust in The Palazzo. We carry a passionate drive to extend services that are indeed attentive and courteous, and it is with great joy to know that you experienced just that. I am elated that you were able to experience so many of the amenities and attractions that make The Palazzo such a special place.

I do hope that you will be back again soon. Your recommendation and new found loyalty to The Palazzo are valued.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The rooms were amazing, as was the service, location was fantastic as was our strip view. We stayed at two other hotels in Vegas, the Wynn and the Vdara and this was by far the best. Nice coffee shops and a supermarket in easy walking distance. Gym was small but only busy in the morning and you could use the Venetian gym which was much bigger.

Room Tip: Always ask for a high view in Vegas
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We have stayed at the Palazzo on our last 2 visits and would not consider staying anywhere else. We love the modern suites and the entire staff from the house keeping, room service, check-in staff and the whole ambiance is amazing. The hotel is very close proximity to the mall for my wifes shopping. We will be back.

Room Tip: We get a room overlooking Las Vegas Blvd
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear ChristopherMcQueen,

How exciting that you consider The Palazzo your #1 Hotel in Las Vegas! What a pleasure it was having you as a guest, and I could not be more happy to learn that we exceeded your expectations on every level! Providing an amazing ambiance through service and experience is of utmost importance at The Palazzo, and it is with great joy to know that you felt that commitment. I hope you return to our resort again soon. We would love to have you back again.