The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$203
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
16,400 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just back from an amazing week at the Palazzo Resort Hotel - thank you to everyone who made it so special. We upgraded to the Prestige Level and as everyone says - it really is worth it. Sparkling wine at check in to get you feeling in the Vegas mood, sumptuous spread of hot and cold breakfast choices and did I mention the unlimited cocktails and hors d'oeuvres from 5 to 8pm every night... Special thanks to Michelle in the Prestige Lounge who helped us in our baby steps to cocktail domination! The rooms are huge - plenty of room for additional shopping bags to be strewn around which my husband particularly enjoyed :) Bed was extremely comfortable and house keeping kpet everything spcik and span. We ate in Lavo twice (you must try the truffled fries if you go there) as the food was so good and also enjoyed the Grand Lux cafe which has a great selection of choices. The pool areas is huge with loads of different pools to choose from - we didn't get to try out the spa which looked amazing but are already planning a return visit next year. Roll on 2015!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nenkelly
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guest

I value your patronage of The Palazzo and Prestige at The Palazzo, and I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you were provided such excellent service from my team, and that you were treated so fantastically. Most especially from Michelle, who will receive the recognition for a stellar job done.

You are deserving of splendidly luxurious experiences, so I am truly delighted that you experienced just that! It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Palazzo, so it is a delight to know that you are so eager to return again. Thank you again for your delightful review. I am excited to welcome you back, and I am confident that we will once again exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

It has spacious room and comfortable beds. Would prefer staying at MGM grand for the nightlife as this hotel is located almost towards the end of the strip. Great location for those who wants to do some serious shopping ( Barneys is annexed to this hotel). All the major luxury brands are just 5 mins walk away

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Eunice W

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I travel to Vegas 3-4 times a year and for the past few years have stayed almost exclusively at Palazzo. The resort has first class amenities and the staff is top rate. The suites are well appointed, clean and comfortable. The spa is right sized and relaxing. This is a great escape and each time I return I feel like I am coming home again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StlTravel1997

Dear StlTravel1997,

As amazing as you deem The Palazzo, it is truly our guests, such as yourself, who make us who we are. Thank you for your acknowledgements and for choosing us as your resort of choice in Las Vegas. Your loyalty is endearing and truly valued. It delights me to know that you had a great time at The Palazzo, and we too are excited to welcome you back time and time again.

Brief:
Firstly the hotel literally stole $42.50 from me but other than that it was a decent stay but at the very end of the strip, refurbished rooms but hotel has old feel to it and has the 'old' smell.

Hotel thieves.
Ok, frankly i am disgusted that this hotel literally STOLE $42.50 from me. I am not even worried about the resort fee, i am worried that we requested an extra fridge to hold some medication. It never came. Instead i just stuck the medication in the normal fridge. I ended up getting a $42.50 bill for "bar fridge" items, they have sensors on every single thing and charge you the second you touch it and not if you actually consume it. I don't expect to go to a top class hotel paying $400 a night and burning my money in their casino then have someone STEAL $42.50 from me. I tried calling them up and was on hold for over an hour before i gave up. Will definitely never stay here again and hope others reading this do the same.

Room:
Very large room with a huge bathroom bathroom and study area and lounge area. Desk has power and printer with high speed wifi and the TV doesn't have any channels.

View:
Desert

Hotel facilities:
Be aware that the Palazzo and Venetian are part of the same complex, so you can walk through the shopping regions into the Venetian canals. The casino area is very aged and has that old smell feel to it.
Bring a jumper if your inside because they crank the aircon and you will get sick eventually even when its mid summer.
Has an excellent gym fully stocked with weights and cardio equipment.

Pool Area: Multiple pools, but it is a fight to get a deck chair, so make sure you get there early and get a deck chair. Pool is full of children, badly need a tranquility pool for adults only.

Hotel Dining:
Did not dine at all at the hotels restaurants.

Location:
Right at the end of the strip. The only hotel further away is the Wynn. It is a fair work to get to the action in the mid strip section.

Getting to/from:
Almost 30-35 to get a taxi from airport. Dont let the taxi drivers take you the long but quicker way along the freeway unless you are in a hurry. The back route is much closer and will cost less.

Conclusion:
Pretty decent hotel, but seriously, which top class hotel STEALS $42.50 from a customer who is paying almost $400 a night and burning money in your casino.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in. From the moment we arrived nothing was to much trouble.
We where upgraded to a suite overlooking the strip and paid the extra for the Prestige experience which was out of this world. The suite was fantastic and very clean, the maid service was excellent, the casino was brilliant, the food was superb. What more can I say, except we will be coming back next year but this time for 2 weeks.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jelllyhead

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Palazzo. I am so pleased that you had a first class experience and were impressed with your stay. Our resort is definitely a unique place with a wide array of amenities and activities. I am so glad you were able to experience what The Palazzo has to offer.

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo again for your future visit to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you again!