“LOVE this hotel!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Minneapolis
“LOVE this hotel!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here many times and it never disappoints. The rooms are really big and comfy with a living room. Beds are fabulous and the marble bathrooms are huge too. All the employees are professional and helpful. Room service is reliable and decent. The Canyon Ranch Spa is my favorite spa in the country. I could spend an entire day there with all the amenities, special rooms and water treatments. If you sign up for the Grazie card with email, you will get special room offers all year long. Rooms with a Las Vegas Strip view cost us $45 more a night. There's every type of restaurant to choose from between Palazzo and the Venetian. The casino is pretty calm/quiet. The table games have high limits for no reason, they sit empty all day. If you want more action, the Venetian casino is always packed with tourists, the tables are full and there are a ton of people on the slots. So depending on your mood, you can have peace and calm or crazy, noisy casino. No matter what, can't wait to go back!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear hey0u812,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,556)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Southern Cook Islands, Cook Islands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Lot's of fun and great food at this super delux Hotel and Casino. Was invited to join some good friends for a golf, gambling and food marathon. I must say the staff was incredible, the rooms very comfortable and large. The pool area's are exspansive and beautiful, but missed on one thing, unbrellas. Great place to tan and party but the sun and heat will take your breath away.
All and all a great trip that we will again when it cools down a bit.
I highly recomend the Salon for blackjack. It's a high roller room, but the rules there are better then the outside tables.
Good luck, play hard, sleep well! STAY HYDRATED!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Try to go as high as you can, the veiws are awesome.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

I am elated that we had the opportunity o host you. The Palazzo is truly a stunningly spectacular resort with extraordinary amenities, and we endeavor to provide luxury and sophistication coupled with fun and excitement, so it is with great joy that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Rugeley, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband came to stay here for our late honeymoon as I have always dreamed of staying here so spent 8 months saving!
Our suite was lovely and luxurious on the 35th floor with spectacular strip views. During the stay we noticed the maid service wasn't up to standard as on our marble room separator there were spillage stains that were encrusted on and wasn't cleaned or wiped during the whole 6 nights stay. We also had a cracked mirror where the lamps between the bed was and no marble floors were cleaned either. This was a real shame as the rooms are so nice.
On Saturday 7th June we decided to spend the evening in the room to rest after all the walking round. However in the room next to us was a large group of males making a lot of noise. There was screaming, banging, laughing and sexual noises through out the afternoon. We could hear so clearly as the suites had a connecting door.
We let that go as it was daytime.
3am in the morning and it's the same all over again for around an hour and a half. I was absolutely disgusted that an establishment like this allows this behaviour. We paid excellent rates to stay in this 5* establishment but was unfortunate to experience 3* behaviour!
On check out I told the gentlemen who apologised but didn't seem at all bothered about the inconvenience that was caused.
On 3 occasions I had room service which was an order of boiling hot water for a cup of tea which I had bought my own tea bags and some cold milk. 1st time the charge was $2.75, 2nd time it was $15 and 3rd time was $10. I couldn't understand how the price could differ so much and I was not happy with this. Being from England I am a very generous tipper when I visit America so expected more honesty from the staff on the price!

All in all apart from the 2 issues the place was perfect. The eating and shopping establishments were fantastic. Gondola rides were quite expensive but a very nice attraction which is why I wanted to stay in the first place.

I hope the staff read this and bring the cleaning and maintenance of the rooms up to standard and make sure unruly people are not welcome at such an establishment.

GrAnd lux cafe does a lovely breakfast with great service do is highly recommended.

On my next visit I am not sure I would stay here again as the staff member at checkout didn't want to help me with my issue I mentioned and the hotel us at the far end of the strip!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Hollie J
Dear Hollie J,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent honeymoon celebration in Las Vegas. Congratulations on your nuptials! After reading through your review, I am deeply sorry that we did not live up to the expectations that you have so rightfully set before us. Please accept my apologies for the several challenges you experienced during your stay. We are a 5 star rated resort, and you should have been treated as such - no questions asked.

Allow me to assure you that your most recent experience is not the standard of our resort. As you may know, TripAdvisor does not link your reservations, so I do invite you to please be in touch my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly. I would like an opportunity to address the concerns that you have as well as further make amends for your disappointing experience.

Aventura, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This entire hotel is Suite style! Vey classy beautiful place. Definitely one of the nicest on the strip. The view was incredible even in a standard room. We loved it. They also have several pools which is a standard in all the nice places in Vegas. We had a great time and the casino doesn't get JAM packed which is awesome. Just the right amount of people. One of the days we ate breakfast at Morels - really good. Also this place connects to the Venetian which has some great places to eat too.

2 Thank Michelle S
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed your fabulous suite, the incredible views, and the fun-filled casino. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just back from an amazing week at the Palazzo Resort Hotel - thank you to everyone who made it so special. We upgraded to the Prestige Level and as everyone says - it really is worth it. Sparkling wine at check in to get you feeling in the Vegas mood, sumptuous spread of hot and cold breakfast choices and did I mention the unlimited cocktails and hors d'oeuvres from 5 to 8pm every night... Special thanks to Michelle in the Prestige Lounge who helped us in our baby steps to cocktail domination! The rooms are huge - plenty of room for additional shopping bags to be strewn around which my husband particularly enjoyed :) Bed was extremely comfortable and house keeping kpet everything spcik and span. We ate in Lavo twice (you must try the truffled fries if you go there) as the food was so good and also enjoyed the Grand Lux cafe which has a great selection of choices. The pool areas is huge with loads of different pools to choose from - we didn't get to try out the spa which looked amazing but are already planning a return visit next year. Roll on 2015!!

3 Thank Nenkelly
Dear Guest

I value your patronage of The Palazzo and Prestige at The Palazzo, and I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you were provided such excellent service from my team, and that you were treated so fantastically. Most especially from Michelle, who will receive the recognition for a stellar job done.

You are deserving of splendidly luxurious experiences, so I am truly delighted that you experienced just that! It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Palazzo, so it is a delight to know that you are so eager to return again. Thank you again for your delightful review. I am excited to welcome you back, and I am confident that we will once again exceed your expectations.

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

It has spacious room and comfortable beds. Would prefer staying at MGM grand for the nightlife as this hotel is located almost towards the end of the strip. Great location for those who wants to do some serious shopping ( Barneys is annexed to this hotel). All the major luxury brands are just 5 mins walk away

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Eunice W

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I travel to Vegas 3-4 times a year and for the past few years have stayed almost exclusively at Palazzo. The resort has first class amenities and the staff is top rate. The suites are well appointed, clean and comfortable. The spa is right sized and relaxing. This is a great escape and each time I return I feel like I am coming home again.

1 Thank StlTravel1997
Dear StlTravel1997,

As amazing as you deem The Palazzo, it is truly our guests, such as yourself, who make us who we are. Thank you for your acknowledgements and for choosing us as your resort of choice in Las Vegas. Your loyalty is endearing and truly valued. It delights me to know that you had a great time at The Palazzo, and we too are excited to welcome you back time and time again.