The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
US$69
US$208
US$146
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$264
US$318
US$260
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$56
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$90
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
Travelocity
  • Pool
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$59
AscendHotels
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$72
16,349 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Well what can I say, this hotel is something else. It was our first time in Vegas and I have to say if we go again in the near future it will be hard for us to stay anywhere else.

Rooms are huge and clean and the bathrooms are big and spacious too, great design in that the toilet has its own door within the bathroom too.

Pools are big and spacious and it can hard to find a lounger but not to worry there is plenty of staff around to help you find loungers or put two single ones together for you.

Only small negative was that I mentioned that this was our honeymoon at the booking stage and it was also mentioned to us at reception but nothing like a bottle of wine was in the room, I work in 5 star and this would be usual practice, but it wasn't the end of the world.

We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PCAMC
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear PCAMC,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials, and thank you for sharing it with The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that you had a romantic anniversary trip, and I am truly sorry that we did not enhance your stay with further recognition for your special day. Please know that I will most certainly use your feedback to better our services. Thank you again, and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for many romantic trips in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is a first class hotel with beautiful rooms and very helpful and attentive staff. A room on the upper floors with a view is worth the price. The location is also great. Your on the North end of the Strip and just minutes from downtown.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Select what features are important to you.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard S,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is the first time I have returned to LV in 10+ years. The last time I was there the Eiffel Tower didn't have its top and the Bellagio had just been open a week.

There appears to a a distinct segregation of properties developing, with the old (Harrah's & Cesar's) taking the lead in that category and the once new and stylish and now over the hill (Treasure Island and Rio). The other category is new and stylish, with the Palazzo and the Wynn being the contenders.

The Palazzo is slightly more traditional in nature and not so much all about parasols and whimsy. The design is italian traditional and tasteful. The rooms are all suite, with sunken living rooms and every creature comfort imaginable.

Breakfast was the most challenging part of my stay. I understand this is LV; however if you want to eat anything prior to 7 AM, you are out of luck. Otherwise a poolside table is the shade of the morning is a delightful way to start the day.

This will be my hotel of choice, upon return!

Room Tip: Get something close to the elevators. Otherwise the building is set up in three wings that are long walks, if you are at the end of the hallway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank J Scott M
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Hookele92065,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. Every aspect of The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

basically a great 5 star hotel for the best value.

Pros:
- Rooms: huge rooms that can fit at least 5 people with a very nice set up
- Service: amazing 5 star service !! I was amazed how clean and neat they clean up the room. the bathroom was in huge mess and they cleaned it like we just checked in. The house keeping staff were very friendly
-Location: excellent location in the strip (main road). the hotel has a huge mall that has everything you want from designers clothing to the finest restaurants. There is also a regular mall cross the street for shopping.
-Pool: very nice pool with great service all week long

Cons:
- We had to carry the bags ourselves to the room

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AJutd

Dear AJutd,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed our opulent suites and indulgent housekeeping service. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This stay in Vegas was so much nicer than our last stay ( different hotel) We felt pampered, and luxurious, every employee was so kind and professional. That meant so much to us.The location of the hotel was perfect for us, it was quieter than the south end of the strip, the layout of the hotel was very accommodating, everything was close at hand whether it was for a restaurant or a swim in your wonderful pools.

• Stayed: June 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Bill M,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at The Palazzo, and I am pleased to read that you experienced our unmatched guest service. You deserve to be pampered, so we are delighted that you experienced luxury and attentiveness during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.