The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Hotels.com
16,402 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed about a week for a conference. The hotel is in an excellent location to all of the attractions on the strip. The rooms are all suites and beautifully decorated. Top notch staff and security. Even the room service felt gourmet. Pricing is reasonable and the beautiful shops surrounding St. Marks Square make you really feel as if you are in Venice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BrandyQuiz
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear BrandyQuiz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city, and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This isn't only the nicest place in Vegas, it's the nicest hotel we've ever stayed at. They upgraded us to a delux suite with several rooms...just amazing! A TV next to the jacuzzi tub- sweet! Our kids were impressed!
The staff was wonderful as well. The amenities were super nice too. I can't say enough about the place. If you can imagine a 5 star resort experience, multiply it and you have the Palazzo. I have been at the nicest hotels around the world and I love it here.
Only down point? A very crowded pool that we wouldn't venture into. Hey, it was the 4th of July :-).

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank 685ChristineH
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Christine H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Palazzo and the gracious service extended by my team. Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

No amount of praise could do this property justice. This is simply my favorite hotel. The accommodations are flawless, the service is impeccable, and the view from my suite was amazing. I travel to Las Vegas several times a year, and have stayed in many resorts. Not any more… I’ve found my home!

Room Tip: Upon check-in, ask if any room upgrades are available. They're quite accommodating. However, I've heard that all rooms there are amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RGRIS

Dear RGRIS,

I value your new found loyalty to The Palazzo, and I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you were provided such excellent service from my team, and that you were treated like the valuable guest that you are. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Palazzo, so it is a delight to know that you are so eager to return once again. You say you found your home away from home. We are here to welcome you with open arms.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Well what can I say, this hotel is something else. It was our first time in Vegas and I have to say if we go again in the near future it will be hard for us to stay anywhere else.

Rooms are huge and clean and the bathrooms are big and spacious too, great design in that the toilet has its own door within the bathroom too.

Pools are big and spacious and it can hard to find a lounger but not to worry there is plenty of staff around to help you find loungers or put two single ones together for you.

Only small negative was that I mentioned that this was our honeymoon at the booking stage and it was also mentioned to us at reception but nothing like a bottle of wine was in the room, I work in 5 star and this would be usual practice, but it wasn't the end of the world.

We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PCAMC
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear PCAMC,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials, and thank you for sharing it with The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that you had a romantic anniversary trip, and I am truly sorry that we did not enhance your stay with further recognition for your special day. Please know that I will most certainly use your feedback to better our services. Thank you again, and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for many romantic trips in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is a first class hotel with beautiful rooms and very helpful and attentive staff. A room on the upper floors with a view is worth the price. The location is also great. Your on the North end of the Strip and just minutes from downtown.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Select what features are important to you.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard S,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.