“Beautiful rooms”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very nice hotel. Clean, great choice of dinning options. Huge shopping options. Has its own casino attached. The rooms are amazing. Only thing I could possibly say was a let down was the pool experience. Its HUGE but spread out, hard to get around with paths between chairs etc... and no chairs to be found,....It might have been the time of year or time of day but it was pretty darn crowded and hectic. My advice would be to go early and get your spot...

Room Tip: I cant imagine any are bad
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear guesswhoWisconsin,

Thank you so much for making The Palazzo your resort of choice during your recent visit! There are so many hotel options to choose from on the famed Las Vegas Strip, so it is always with great delight and sheer joy to know that we were able to provide a great experience.

I also truly appreciate your comments regarding our pool. We are always open to suggestions as we endeavor to provide experiences that are truly superior.

Thank you again for your kind feedback, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations again in the very near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (15,992)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

From check-in to check-out the staff provided exceptional customer service. This was our first visit and it was worth every penny. We stayed in a suite and were very pleased since it was very large, trendy, and comfortable. I appreciated how clean everything was. Overall this has been the best suite I've stayed in. Had dinner at Table 10 where the food and staff were excellent, shops were great too. Location was perfect for us, prefer the northern end of the strip. Of the various hotels I've stayed in while visiting Vegas this has to be my best experience.

Room Tip: It is worth upgrading to a suite.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Annagabrielle,

It is such a pleasure reading your review; thank you for providing such wonderful feedback! We aim to provide an experience that is second-to-none from the moment our guests arrive on our front drive. It elates me that you experienced the captivating ambiance of The Palazzo.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more visits!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We've stayed here a few times in the past but this on the 4th of July weekend we stayed here with our 14 month old daughter and found the hotel great for families.

The room was kept very clean and the amount of space was great for our daughter. Some friends of ours stayed in the adjoining room with their two kids and even when we had all 3 kids playing together there was still plenty of room for all of us.

We really liked the crib that we were given by the hotel and the amenities that included baby body wash, shampoo, lotion, and powder. They also gave us a custom Palazzo bib.

And as usual we loved the parking directly beneath the hotel for convenience, the 3 TVs in the room, the food at the hotel (ate at the Grand Lux Cafe -very good), the security, the pool (also great for families and kids), and the amenities.

The Palazzo is always a great choice for a place to stay. I was a bit annoyed with the 6/5 payout at the casino playing blackjack but that's a whole different story...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear MichaelRinck,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Palazzo. I am so pleased that you and your children had a first class experience and found our resort to be perfect for your family getaway. I hope you consider The Palazzo again for your future travels to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you again!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I reviewed this hotel a week ago and haven't seen it online, so I'm trying again. Have gone there several time a year, but this year, something has changed. Hotel has taken a notch down...streamlining it's services. No more lovely Carnevale ambiance, ugly foliage, pool with dirty entrances, boring slots. It's website is awful, like something a 5 year old can do online, missing restaurant menus, map of hotel, access to Grazie account. It's still better than most of the other hotels in Vegas, but not the Palazzo I loved. Will probably try the Wynn or Encore next.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank msrealtor

Dear msrealtor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city, and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit was not a complete success. Please accept my apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced with a few aspects of your stay.

As you know, TripAdvisor reviews are not linked to your reservation and therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly, so that I may look into this further.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed at the Palazzo for our 1st night of a four night trip to Las Vegas for my wife's birthday. It was her wish to try a different hotel for each night of our stay. We are both big fans of the Palazzo and stay here frequently during our visit.
Something about this trip was a bit different though. The service of the in room dining/kitchen staff was Amazing!! We arrived on a Friday evening and were very hungry. I ordered our dinner and asked a question about the menu. "How many prawns are in the prawn cocktail?" The answer was "5 or 6". When our meal arrived, I noticed that there were only 4 prawns. I jokingly explained to Luella (the young lady that delivered the meal), that Dan (on the phone) explained that there would be 5-6 prawns in our dish. She apologized and we both laughed a bit and she was off.
15 minutes later, she was back with an additional plate of Prawn Cocktail at no charge!! I was dumbfounded...I made a joke about missing a shrimp and that was enough for Luella and Dan and the kitchen staff to make sure I stayed a happy client!
Thank you, yet again, Palazzo for another memorable stay!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room at this hotel so my only suggestion is to ask for a room overlooking one...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mario M

Dear marionation1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience and happy belated birthday to your dear wife! I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered a challenge with your in-suite dining order, our team assisted you directly.

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The suites are fantastic... Ask for a high floor for the best views. There are no problems waiting for lifts (even on the 4th of July weekend)
Too many restaurants to mention, clearly some are expensive - but worth it. Lavo was the pick for us.
You just can't fault it. The pool area was fantastic, but if you want a cabana, avoid the weekends. $700 on Sunday, but only $300 on Tuesday!! Great service though

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Wader77,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. The details you provided regarding your most recent visit is nothing short of humbling, and I am grateful that you have given us the opportunity to live your experience through your review. Knowing that you had an excellent time at The Palazzo is truly exciting as this provides us with continued passion to providing our guests with nothing less than the best.

Thank you very much again, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spend 5 nights in Vegas for our honeymoon: 3 nights at Bellagio and 2 nights at Palazzo. We couldn't help but compare the two hotels our whole trip, and our favorite by far was Palazzo.

The rooms are absolutely amazing. They are all suite style and huge with sunk-in living room areas. The bathrooms are also huge with a desperate vanity area to put on makeup, two sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a desperate toilet area. All of these things make sharing a bathroom with someone super easy. The only downside is that the view from the "strip-view rooms" isn't really that great, especially compared to the fountain view rooms at Bellagio, this is really the only downside to the rooms though.

We decided to do the romance package which came with several deals, though the only two we actually used were the dinner and wine pairing at DB Brassiere and the in suite breakfast for two. The dinner and wine pairing were amazing and ended up being $150 value, and the in suite dining was also surprisingly good and came with more food than my husband and I could eat at about a $46 value. We didn't use our free rides on the gondola or the other coupons worth 25-50% off drinks at other restaurants, but the dinner and breakfast are definitely worth the package.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend Palazzo to anyone visiting Vegas and I definitely hope to stay here during future trips.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Steph L,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your honeymoon! Congratulations on this special occasion, and I am pleased that The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration. Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.