“So Comfortable and Classy!!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
North of Los Angeles
“So Comfortable and Classy!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Another trip behind us, I think this was number 7, and I can't say enough good things about the staff at The Palazzo!! They are excellent!! The rooms are fantastic, big, clean and well stocked! We can't wait to visit again and still won't stay anywhere else.

Stayed July 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Kathy K,

Thank you for deeming The Palazzo as your resort of choice in Las Vegas. I am humbled by your positive review and truly pleased that you have had a wonderful time at The Palazzo time and time again. It is truly because of guests like you who make The Palazzo what it is today.

Thank you again for your feedback, your loyalty and your love for our resort, and I look forward to hosting you at The Palazzo for many more Vegas trips to come.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,671)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Was my first stay and will definitely come back. I usually go solo for business but this year I took my wife and paying a little extra for a great room with view was completely worth it. Very nice and comfortable rooms. Too many choices for casual and fine dining. The service was unparalleled. Want to go back just to try out some more restaurants.

Green Features: They have a master light switch near the door! They have a program to save on washing the towels depending on where you leave them.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Emmanuel G,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian! It is always a pleasure hosting first time guests as I know the importance of making a lasting first impression. It seems that you and your wife had a lovely stay, and I am delighted. Our suites, even standard, are truly spectacular, and I find great joy in knowing that you enjoyed every aspect. Yes, you must return to experience all of the different restaurants we have on property!

Thank you again, and I welcome you to return soon!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Everything about this hotel is first class. From the first impression of the exterior to the first impression of the lobby upon check-in, to the first impression of the 750 sq ft room, to the first impression of the casino, to the pool/spa, to the restaurants. It is just all so beautifully extravagant, clean, peaceful, yet not boring. And this wasn't even my first stay! It would be tough to find a more beautiful place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kurt V
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Kurt V,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing The Palazzo for your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am so glad that you found your suite impressive, and that the overall ambiance and amenities of The Palazzo was first class. Your patronage is valued, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

San Clemente, California
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed at The Palazzo for my Birthday. I like this Hotel a lot. There rooms are large, upscale, and comfortable. The view and location were both good. You can walk from there to the Wynn and Encore or go in the other direction to all the Casinos in the middle of the strip like Caesars or Bellagio. It is in the top 5 for best standard room in Las Vegas. I also like HRH at the Hard Rock, Encore & Wynn, August Tower at Caesars, and the Bellagio. They are all nice. I also like the food options at the hotel. A person could spend a lot of money or they could go for something affordable. The Dealers in the Casino were also very nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Omar N,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you for your special birthday celebration! I am pleased that The Palazzo was able to play a part in your celebration. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time and found our view and locations superb. I hope to welcome you back again.

Safety Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Palazzo Hotel while I was in Las Vegas for a convention. I have been traveling to Las Vegas for nearly 30 years and this is the first time I have stayed at this hotel. By far, this hotel is one of the best facilities I have ever stayed in. Great value and an outstanding hotel.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with this hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Bob R,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. You are definitely a Vegas veteran, and it is always an honor and privilege hearing from guests who have stayed with numerous properties on the Las Vegas Strip. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Palazzo and consider us the BEST!

Thank you for your compliments and for putting The Palazzo on the top of your list. I look forward to your return visit, so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.

wisconsin
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very nice hotel. Clean, great choice of dinning options. Huge shopping options. Has its own casino attached. The rooms are amazing. Only thing I could possibly say was a let down was the pool experience. Its HUGE but spread out, hard to get around with paths between chairs etc... and no chairs to be found,....It might have been the time of year or time of day but it was pretty darn crowded and hectic. My advice would be to go early and get your spot...

Room Tip: I cant imagine any are bad
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear guesswhoWisconsin,

Thank you so much for making The Palazzo your resort of choice during your recent visit! There are so many hotel options to choose from on the famed Las Vegas Strip, so it is always with great delight and sheer joy to know that we were able to provide a great experience.

I also truly appreciate your comments regarding our pool. We are always open to suggestions as we endeavor to provide experiences that are truly superior.

Thank you again for your kind feedback, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations again in the very near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

From check-in to check-out the staff provided exceptional customer service. This was our first visit and it was worth every penny. We stayed in a suite and were very pleased since it was very large, trendy, and comfortable. I appreciated how clean everything was. Overall this has been the best suite I've stayed in. Had dinner at Table 10 where the food and staff were excellent, shops were great too. Location was perfect for us, prefer the northern end of the strip. Of the various hotels I've stayed in while visiting Vegas this has to be my best experience.

Room Tip: It is worth upgrading to a suite.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Annagabrielle,

It is such a pleasure reading your review; thank you for providing such wonderful feedback! We aim to provide an experience that is second-to-none from the moment our guests arrive on our front drive. It elates me that you experienced the captivating ambiance of The Palazzo.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more visits!