“I want to go back” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Sarasota, Florida
“I want to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome! They offer many things happy hour with open bar- free breakfast-
Room was beautiful, enjoyed soaking in my tub- and the view of the city was grand! Only drawback- had issues with our room key every time !

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear laurensmom721,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your opulent suite and the happy hour offerings. Still, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and I apologize for the challenges you experienced with your suite keys. Please know that we are truly sorry for the unnecessary inconvenience we had imposed on you.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Palazzo in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,515)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was my first stay at the Palazzo and it was made possible by the sponsors of the convention I was presenting at.

After a frustrating time at the McCarren Rental Car Center and a slow drive down the strip with other July 4th weekend traffic, our entrance into the hotel lobby virtually erased all that frustration. The garage is easily negotiable and all paths lead you to easy access to the front desk. Our front desk greeter was fabulous. Quick and friendly, he got us checked in quickly to a gorgeous suite with a sunken living space, great comfortable beds and a upscale bathroom.

Though we didn't spend much time in the hotel, it was a comfortable place to come back to each night and crash. The fitness center was equipped to the max and rivaled the best health clubs though it was a bit harder to find my way to the spa.

We celebrated at Zines for some great Chinese food. The appetizers were almost all we needed for a meal (though the two other dishes we ordered were also great!)

We stayed here because it was secured by my sponsoring organization...though if price was no object, I would love to return.

By the way, the convention site shared with the Venetian was a fabulous place for a conference. I'd love to speak there again.

Room Tip: Get a suite
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear ReadRibbet,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Palazzo. I am so pleased that you had a first class experience and were impressed with your stay. Our resort is definitely a unique place with a wide array of amenities and activities and superb convention services. I am so glad you were able to experience what The Palazzo has to offer.

I hope you consider The Palazzo again for your future travels to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you once more!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This is the third time that we have been in Vegas and each time we stay at this hotel. It is never a disappoint. Great location on the strip; unbelievable customer service; and lots to do even if you're not a gambler like myself. You won't even need to leave the Palazzo if you don't want to. Great selection of restaurants, shops, shows and other activities.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Gregrob1980,

What a pleasure it was hosting you again! Thank you for allowing The Palazzo to share in your Las Vegas experience. I am delighted that you loved everything about your recent visit. I am quite proud of my team for their genuine and caring guest service, and I am grateful for your testament in their commitment. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo many times in the future.

Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have stayed at the Palazzo now two times and at the Venetian more than I remember. I prefer the Palazzo and after staying up and down the strip it is now my favorite hotel. The elevator to check-in is right near the front desk, escalators from the parking garage also take you to the middle of the casino and they even have elevators to the parking garage by the guest elevators. That might not seem like such a big deal but after having to hike around other properties to get from a to b, it's a nice thing. The staff has always been friendly and the rooms and hallways clean.

We were there for my friend's 40th birthday and they let us check in early, gave us a high floor with a nice view at no extra charge.

We booked for 3 nights and at 1am on the day we were supposed to check out the couple next door to us decided to get very loud (putting it politely). Around 6am with an 11am check out, we could not take it anymore and I called the operator. They apologized and said they would contact the room. About an hour later it had not stopped, so I called again and they were even more apologetic and said they had spoken to the couple about the noise and they were going to give me a food and beverage credit for the disturbance. About 10 minutes later security knocked on our door to verify which room the noise was coming from and I pointed next door. I don't know what he said to them, but it was nice and quiet for the few hours left on our stay after that. When I tried to check out through the TV it would not let me, so I called the front desk and they said the food and beverage credit was now a straight credit back to my card and they apologized again and checked me out over the phone and told me the bill would be emailed. Looked at my statement and not only did they credit me back, but for more than the amount they had originally told me.

Palazzo will be my first choice when going to Vegas (about 2-3 times a year) and I hope to eventually try out the Prestige level. Since they were so nice about something that wasn't their fault on one of the normal floors, I can only imagine what Prestige is like.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank creolehut
Dear creolehut,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered the disturbance with your neighboring suite, our team assisted you directly and made the appropriate remediation.

We are proud to be your favorite Las Vegas resort! We will continue our strides in providing all of our guests with nothing less than the very best! I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

This hotel is the best for its value. Customer services is the best and the ambiance was great. The atmosphere in this hotel makes me want to be back again. Overall very outstanding experience and i would recommend my friends to choose the Palazzo Hotel if they are going to Vegas.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Josephsanantonio
Dear Josephsanantonio,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I always stay at the Palazzo, the rooms are excellent and the service exceptional...
If you want to go away and have a good time this is the place to go...
The shops and the environment are great...... A++++++++

1 Thank Elisa Y
Dear Elisa Y,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional, and I look forward to your return in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately, only a few fortunates like my wife and I ever get to do so. Superb atmosphere, service, food, excitement AND relaxation! A perfect vacation! Ohhhhh yeahhhh!

Guys, if you have never had a straight razor shave....do it there and ask for Phil!

Dear Jeff D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us and for sharing your experience at The Palazzo. I am delighted that you and your wife truly adored your experience and found so many wonderful aspects of your stay.

Thank you again, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to our resorts in the near future.