“One of the best”

GreenLeadersGold level
Atlanta, Georgia
“One of the best”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We've stayed at most of the high end resorts in Vegas and this is definitely one of the best on the strip for room size and views. We were on the 27th floor and had a room overlooking the area where the Sirens of TI used to be. The rooms are very spacious and well kept.

The elevators in the property are pretty quick compared to some of the other resorts and if you are trying to get to the Palazzo shops, there is a stop for those so you don't have to spend your time navigating through the casino.

The casino is very large and has high ceilings but for me it seemed to be somewhat difficult to get my bearings. Luckily the overhead signs are fairly helpful.

Parking is less cumbersome than the Venetian deck however, it is still an underground garage with plenty of turns but it has very easy access off of Sands Ave and would recommend using this entrance rather than trying to deal with the pedestrian traffic that doesn't always obey traffic signals on Vegas Blvd. However, if you want valet parking then by all means use the Vegas Blvd entrance.

I would say that this is probably my second favorite resort on the strip just behind Encore mostly because parking at Encore seems easier and I enjoyed our room there a little bit more since we were on the 60th floor.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear speedster400,

Thank you so much for not only choosing The Palazzo as your home away from home during your recent travels to Las Vegas but for taking the time to write us such a detailed and insightful review. Thank you for providing so many details and insights. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations, and moments that made your stay so memorable and special.

I am humbled that we have surpassed your expectations, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more Vegas visits to come.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,624)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kailua, Hawaii
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I always love coming to the Palazzo. The staff are very accommodating and the hotel is simply gorgeous. My room is always very well maintained. I love eating at the restaurants and looking at all of the shops. The decorations can be breathtaking.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet.
Green Features: I like that the hotel is environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear clpollard57,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here primarily for business but had my wife with me and it was simply a blast. As good as the venetian, friendly staff overall, clean rooms, nice view and close to the Sands Expo (area where conferences are held).

Everything about the plazzo screams style, fun, and comfort. I would go back any day. Its on the strip so within walking distance you have access to great food, but in all honesty the food there is great and not sure you would want to leave. 20$ ride from Fremont st and around the same to the airport. It really is just a good deal overall.

Room Tip: Corner suites are sunny with a good view.
Green Features: Very environmentally friendly, although you cant feel the scale of it until you watch the promo video playing on the TV(s) in the room, they might be the best at being environmentally friendly for their size.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 98tareqd
Dear 98tareqd,

It brings sheer joy to the entire Palazzo team to read your review. We truly believe that exceptional experiences should begin when you step foot on to our property and continues long after you have departed. The Palazzo strives to provide a truly one of a kind experience, and I am happy that you and your wife have allowed us to be a part of your travels.

I certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 24 July 2014

"I stayed here for two weeks starting on July 3rd until July 17th". "It was truly my best stay ever and all the employees I came in contact with made it all possible". The service I received there is unbeatable and that includes the maid service to my room.

"You will not be disappointed when choosing this beautiful hotel not only for the people who work there but also for the excellent restuarent's and terrific location this hotel offers it's guest's". "I'm planning a return trip there again to celebrate 'New Years Eve' and I plan to stay at this luxurious hotel for three weeks".

Room Tip: "Make your reservations early"!!
Green Features: "This hotel goes out of its way to create a environmentally secure facility".
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Joseph S
Dear Joseph1943,

Thank you so much for the compliments that you have graciously extended to us. I would like you to know that your sentiments are truly humbling and are a testament of The Palazzo's vision and strides towards unmatched guest service and genuine care for each and every one of our guests. I am elated that our teams were able to extend this level of care to you, and I appreciate your patronage of The Palazzo.

I look forward to welcoming you back again, for many years to come.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Well what can I say for an all-suite hotel? The Palazzo is the height of luxury. From the 3 TV's, modular sofa, office complete with printer, fax and scanner to a dining table for 4 you have a bathroom that could host 4 people at a time. The size and view facing west was excellent. Although I'm not a gambler I did do a lap to check out the services. Smoking and cigars didn't appeal at all either first thing in the morning or last at night but the staff were friendly and accommodating, including my late check out request,

Room Tip: check to ensure that wifi is included with your room. Higher rooms have better view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Christine C,

What a true and fun title! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

SAN MATEO
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The Palazzo is a great hotel and casino. The location, accommodations and services are all top notch. We like the Prestige level. This is the concierge level. It's very pleasant. You'll be happy you stayed here.

Room Tip: Any room is good. Prestige floor is the concierge level.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear CBC46,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Chula Vista, California
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Palazzo and Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino is the best place to stay. Rooms are huge and clean. Casino Employees are friendly. The Mall, the strip are all walking distance. If you into playing Slots Machines they're so many variety or selection to play. When you get tired and hungry everything are inside the Casino. Too many choices to pick. The resort take good care of you more if you sign up to be a GRAZIE member. Love it!!!!!!

Room Tip: Higher Room facing the Strip. "Nice View" especially at night
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Nene930,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.