“Palazzo still got it” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
england
“Palazzo still got it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Again check in staff very helpful, and also throughout my stay they were helpful with questions and made reservations on my behalf.

The great thing about this hotel is the room size in comparison to other hotels, it is also has some great views during that get better during the evening.

On reflection when I will come back I would still stay at the palazzo over any other hotel. The location of this hotel is another advantage of moving around vegas.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear lowieEngland,

Thank you for always considering The Palazzo as your Las Vegas resort of choice! I am pleased to read of your loyalty and patronage, and I look forward to your next visit.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,513)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed for 6 nights in July. The Fortuna room was huge with a great view. The housekeeping staff was excellent, pleasant and unobtrusive, figuring out our schedule so the room was always cleaned before we returned. My husband and I are not huge breakfast eaters. The Venetian casino food court (a short walk through the atrium) offers many small options that are reasonably priced. In addition, there are two locations of Cafe Press where you can pick up something quick if you're on the go. We loved the bar in the Palazzo Grand Luxe where we could drink and get munchies late at night. We live on the east coast so travel is an all day affair. We always order a box of homemade cookies at the Palazzo Grand Luxe the night before we fly out...makes the trip home much more pleasant. The Palazzo pool opened at 8 am and was a relaxing spot for a morning swim. We use the Canyon Ranch gym...the smaller version that is in the Palazzo... and it has plenty of machines, weights and mats for exercising if you don't hit it at peak times. Otherwise you can walk down a long connecting hallway to the larger gym in the Venetian. The proximity of this hotel to the Fashion Showplace Mall makes it a convenient walk and we also go across the street to the TI an use the tram to the Mirage. You can easily work your way down the strip because many of the hotels connect. If you qualify for the Gold Grazie card, a free shuttle service to and from the airport is offered which eliminates difficult taxi experiences. We have stayed in this complex about 15 times and have thoroughly enjoyed each visit.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the front of the hotel that look out over the pool and the strip. Hallways are l...
Green Features: This hotel has won the highest awards for its "green" practices.
Dear 496dvs12,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review and for providing so many details and insights on your visit to The Palazzo. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors. I am so grateful for the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I must point out- Grand Lux Cafe's homemade chocolate chip cookies are superb indeed!

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Spent 9 days at the Palazzo for vacation while my wife was at a conference. Very familiar with the Strip and its offerings. Enjoy fine dining, shopping, people watching and fitness.
I was pleased with my experience at the Palazzo. I have never felt that the price I pay is worth what I get anywhere on the Strip, but understanding the world and culture we live in, the Palazzo was worth the investment we paid for the room.
Pros:
1. Superior atmosphere mixing Italian/European style with Vegas Night life.
2. Nice size to rooms and comfortable; bed comfortable and good insulation of walls since never heard noise at night from adjoining rooms.
3. Typical shopping/dining/extras on site that was consistent with the experience.
4. Prestige Floor was certainly the crown to this resort. Very nice lounge area with daily breakfast, tea and coffee during day, and nice heavy appetizers in evening. TVs throughout lounge, comfortable sitting with great views of the strip. Was able to get some work done daily there and make up for the price of the room with daily coffee/breakfast and "dinner" a few days. I would certainly pay for this service on my return trip here.
5. Nice fitness facility on site and access to larger area at Venetian that is a short walk away.

Cons:
1. Bathroom was not to the standard of what I would expect at that level of resort. Shower was small, no sitting area and no place to put "supplies" except on floor of shower. Water pressure was excellent and good hot water throughout day, though.
2. I found the Prestige Floor concierge services lacking. This is very individualized and only dependent on my personality and opinion of two of their employees. Found my 2 requests the entire stay reflected back to me to do the necessary leg work and their "inability" to help me.
I would not let that detract from your decision about the Palazzo or Prestige Floor. I went to the downstairs/"regular" concierge to the resort and she handled both requests quickly, nicely and with a smile. Maybe she is working her way up to become a "Prestige Concierge"...be careful what you wish for!!!

The Palazzo is worth a stay and I believe if in your budget, you will enjoy it. Try to upgrade to Prestige Floor. Use downstairs concierge if needed.

Room Tip: Go with Prestige Club if possible.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jmpmd
Dear jmpmd,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at The Palazzo. I am happy that you found The Palazzo to be an excellent hotel, and I appreciate your candidness. I am elated that you spent nine days at our resort with your wife and found much enjoyment dining, shopping and experiencing what The Palazzo has to offer. I do want to apologize for the areas in which caused you unnecessary concern and inconvenience. We will endeavor to improve consistently, so that our guests are able to have one-of-a-kind experiences.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Our suite was large and luxurious with two double beds and a sunken living room with a corner sofa which had a pull out bed. Our suite had 3 flat screen televisions, one in the bedroom area, one in the living room and one in the bathroom.

The bathroom had two sinks, a bath with separate shower and a toilet with a door from the main bathroom. The toilet also had a telephone in it (we didn't use the telephone).

The public areas are vast and like the bedrooms, very luxurious and well maintained. There are waterfalls and fountains. The pool has a minimum of 2 pools you can use, they close off the smaller ones for day clubs most days. There are lots of bars and restaurants to choose from and you can get through to the shops at the Venetian without having to go outside (this matters when it's over 40 degrees outside.)

I would stay here again,

Room Tip: We were on the 11th floor which had a view of Treasure Island hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Brenda F
Dear Brenda F,

It is with great delight that you were able to bask in the magical ambiance of The Palazzo as well as The Venetian. We are very proud of the intricate details that make up our resort, and it truly is our very own city-within-a-city. A piece of Venice. Your testament of your experience brings us much joy, and I am elated that you received not only great service but also an unforgettable suite with truly luxurious grounds and amenities. I hope to welcome you back to The Palazzo again in the future.

Turlock, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Impressive looking hotel with the interior to match. The place to go if you are looking to treat yourself to something special. Service excellent, many high-end shops and top restaurants right on the premises. Why go anywhere else. Centrally located to the Mall and other premium hotels.

Room Tip: Higher suites offer best views of the strip
      Rooms
2 Thank wes a
Dear wes a,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the the many high-end shops and top-tier restaurants on our property and that your overall impression was just delightful! I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We checked into a Ciena Suite and it was beautiful. Very comfortable and very clean.
I have a thing with mold in the showers but the Pallazzo is doing a great job keeping the room and bathrooms sweaky clean. No mold in the shower and kept up top knotch.
We will return again.

Cleanliness
Dear Roy T,

Thank you very much for choosing The Palazzo as your host and for taking the time to share your positive experience. I am elated that you had a very pleasant stay and found your suite to be clean and top notch. On behalf of my teams at The Palazzo, we hope to see you again soon!

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This resort/casino, rooms, and staff are first class in every department. Have stayed in several different level suites and all are all very impressive and CLEAN! Palazzo will not disappoint, and I am well traveled.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, but if first time to Vegas request Strip view.
Green Features: They are on task more than most, I always leave the do not disturb sign up a least once to save on cleaning expenses.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Cleanliness
Dear Debra T,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional, and I look forward to your return in the near future.