The first time that i went to Vegas i stayed in the Palazzo for 10 days and this year i stayed for 14 days!
Lets assume that this might be the best rooms in the strip and both casino and restaurants and cafes are really good!
Where can they improve :
- During check in it was not explained to me that did the resort fee covered for example : Free Newspaper
- I was using my iphone during the check in and i was not presented the Palazzo App or the code so i could use the vouchers on many places that i went in the resort
- It seems that after 8pm there is not enough drinks girls on the casino floor ( had to wait a long time to get a simple water )
- There are no higienic bags in the bathroom, this is not acceptable!
- the AC needs to be turned up big time in the corridors and casino floor its not confortable to be inside palazzo since the temperature is to low to be there in shortsleeve
- Your pool staff has a long way to improve when it comes to customer service! To give you an exemple my girlfriend was alone in the last pool before venetian and she was moving her chair from sun to shadow ( about 10m ) and about 4 red shirts passed by her and none offered to help her ( she was having a difficult time moving )!
- Not enough shadow on the pool
- Lack of a adult pool only
- Please do not allow people to eat inside the pool
But these is some feedback on my great stay in the Palazzo!
For me its still the best option for Vegas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palazzo Hotel Las Vegas
- Palazzo Las Vegas
- Palazzo Hotel Las Vegas
- The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino Las Vegas