The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$198
US$153
US$227
US$183
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$85
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$181
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
16,397 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The room was spacious and comfortable with a great view of the pool, the Strip and the mountains. I loved the separate living area with a sofa, table and desk. The bathroom has a separate shower, tub and make up area and toilet is in its own room. When you walk in the lighting is on a master switch so you aren't fumbling in the dark. There are several pools and plenty of pool towels and seats. Great service around the pool.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear CKB1923,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Palazzo many times in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I usually stay at the Wynn/Encore, Bellagio, sometimes the Paris or New York, New York, etc. but I've tried nearly all the major ones over the last 30 years. The Wynn was the same price and I chose to try the Palazzo. I should have stuck with a sure thing. Our luggage took nearly 1.5 hours to get to the room, we should have carried it ourselves. Try keeping kids calm while you are calling the luggage desk over and over while they are begging to go to the pool. The casino had the worst smoke smell of any casino I've been in in a long time and the rest of the common areas just felt like a shopping mall. The overall design/decor of the lobby and shopping areas left me a little cold too. Not even close to the grandeur of the Wynn or Bellagio and not as interesting as so many others on the strip. The pool areas were overly crowded and had a cramped feel to them. Overall the employees were excellent and the room is very nice and large. If a nice room with a shopping mall attached is your thing try the Palazzo otherwise choose one of the many places on the strip that are fun and interesting.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank str8liner

Dear str8liner,

Thank you so much for giving The Palazzo a chance to host you. I am disappointed that in comparison to your other experiences, we did not live up to your expectations. You are valued, and I extend my apologies and invite you to be in touch with our Guest Relations team, who will be reaching out to you, as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced. It is my sincere hope that your next stay will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

When checking in to the palazzo, you expect it to be superb so it is difficult for a hotel in that position to exceed expectations. We had 2 connecting bellavista suites and these were the best appointed (junior) suites I have ever stayed in. Staff is very efficient and well trained. Pools are fantastic.

Don't go to Vegas to experience great hospitality, but at this hotel you can expect good service. Be aware that the main objective for any resort of this type is to make sure that you leave behind as much money as possible, not just in the casino.

There are tons of restaurants, bars and shops in the resort but if you are looking for a buffet breakfast, there is only one place to go in the far corner of the casino. Best to buy something at Coffee bean next to the elevators and take your food to the pool. We wanted room service one evening but there was a delay of minimum 1 hour, which is something I wouldn't accept from this type of hotel.

All by all, great stay, even with kids, but more then 2 nights would have driven me crazy (but that has to do with Vegas, not with the hotel).

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jack T,

I am so grateful that The Palazzo was as good as expected. That is a wonderful compliment, and I thank you for your tips for enjoying our property. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time and were extended efficient service and a delightful Bella Suite. I hope to welcome you back again soon as it would be an honor to host you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I'll start with the positives.
Great check in, we checked in at the venetian where we were originally booked and as we were due to get married we were upgraded to a gorgeous suite on the 41st floor of the palazzo.
Room was huge and very clean, well maintained, the bathroom had double doors, twin sinks, shower and bath, even a tv! Comfortable bed. Steps lead to a sitting room that had a corner sofa, bureau and printer, dining table with three chairs. Floor to ceiling windows and a great view of the strip.
The palazzo casino was one of the nicest and it's easy to get around the resort, yes it is huge as others have said.

Unfortunately there are a few negatives to our stay.
Guest services lost our wedding attire when it was dropped off to be steamed ready for our wedding day. It ruined a half day of our stay, as we were worrying about where it all was and chasing/calling people in a panic (although we were compensated for this, as number 4 of a lot of hotels in Vegas you would hope for better!)
Room service, we ordered twice, first time told it would be 45 mins and it took an hour and a half, by the time it arrived we were leaving so we were very hungry as we had to turn it away. Second time we again waited longer than stated and when the food arrived it was soggy and cold.
Front desk, we waited 40 minutes on hold one day trying to arrange late check out, it ended up taking us two minutes when we eventually gave up and made the journey to the desk in person.

Having made the decision to celebrate and stay at a very highly rated hotel we were disappointed that the attention to detail just wasn't there. I am afraid to say it but it was almost as though the palazzo know they have lovely, well appointed rooms and so the rest just doesn't matter and it's a case of like it or lump it.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear seasonedtraveller003,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo for your wedding visit to Las Vegas. I am happy that there were aspects of your stay that went superbly. I am, however, disappointed that we did not thoroughly exceed the expectations that you have rightfully set before us. Please know that we strive to provide experiences that truly ring magnificent, so it is disheartening that we may have failed in providing just that.

I would like to gather more details of your recent stay, so I do invite you to please be in touch with my team, who will be reaching out to you directly. I look forward to discussing your last visit and ensuring that any issues are remedied.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great room, quiet, and it is like a small city. Everything you would ever want is within feet of your room. I will definitely stay here again. My wife and I stayed here with several of our friends and we will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Jim M,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo during your recent weekend trip to Las Vegas. The Palazzo is truly a city within a city, and to know that you enjoyed the many amenities we have on property brings joy to not only me but to my entire team. I do hope that you will be back to experience the rest of the resort, and with your wife and friend! Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your Las Vegas experience. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.