“Beautiful Hotel”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed at Palazzo for a night, during our group trip for EDC 2014. Check in was great and easy, Check out was easier. No hassle for anything, and staff is amazing. Checked into the bella suite, which was one of the best rooms I've stayed in. 2 queen size beds with a large sleeper sofa in the sunken living room. All though we had 5 people in the room, it never felt small or cramped. The sunken living room, does wonders with making the room feel much larger then it is. Staff is great, as they were able to accommodate a late check-out for me even though they were quite booked with reservations the following day. Location is great, its just north of the strip and walking distance to all the surrounding hotels and points of interests. One big brownie point for Palazzo was recognizing that they had double charged me for my late checkout, and they refunded the cost back without any contact on my part.

None the less... Palazzo is the worth the stay, if you're in vegas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Lynette C,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a true 5 star resort. The service is excellent and your needs are never more than a phonecall away. In suite dining is decent priced (18% tip is added and a 5 dollar service free). I had a suite facing the mountains and the airport and was good enough. The palazzoo is by far the best hotel i stayed in Vegas, only negative would be it gets way to busy at weekends but what casino on the strip doesn't ?

Room Tip: The "none scenery" view over the airport and mountains are still beautiful so not sure it...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Fritzov,

Thank you for your positively delightful review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a five star experience with us. Your patronage of The Palazzo is a wonderful compliment, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I spent three nights here in July, 2014. Our experience was excellent, from check-in to check-out. Our suite room overlooking the golf course on the east side was perfect. What's not to love about luxurious accommodations with bathrobes, a separate seating area, three televisions, and even a dressing/ make-up table in the over-sized bathroom?! Our bed was so comfortable, I wanted to just lay there and enjoy the fact that I didn't have a back-ache for a change! The blackout drapes (apparently) can be programmed to automatically open in the morning, as ours did unexpectedly one morning. We will be hard-pressed to stay anywhere else on future visits to Vegas. We both love, love, love the Palazzo!

Room Tip: East side has a view of golf course and the mountains. Quiet and beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear RLynnC,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. You provided such a wonderful review. and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our suites are luxurious indeed, so it brings us much joy to know that you were able to enjoy it. I look forward to your return visit, and The Palazzo always being your home away from home.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The room was spacious and comfortable with a great view of the pool, the Strip and the mountains. I loved the separate living area with a sofa, table and desk. The bathroom has a separate shower, tub and make up area and toilet is in its own room. When you walk in the lighting is on a master switch so you aren't fumbling in the dark. There are several pools and plenty of pool towels and seats. Great service around the pool.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear CKB1923,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Palazzo many times in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I usually stay at the Wynn/Encore, Bellagio, sometimes the Paris or New York, New York, etc. but I've tried nearly all the major ones over the last 30 years. The Wynn was the same price and I chose to try the Palazzo. I should have stuck with a sure thing. Our luggage took nearly 1.5 hours to get to the room, we should have carried it ourselves. Try keeping kids calm while you are calling the luggage desk over and over while they are begging to go to the pool. The casino had the worst smoke smell of any casino I've been in in a long time and the rest of the common areas just felt like a shopping mall. The overall design/decor of the lobby and shopping areas left me a little cold too. Not even close to the grandeur of the Wynn or Bellagio and not as interesting as so many others on the strip. The pool areas were overly crowded and had a cramped feel to them. Overall the employees were excellent and the room is very nice and large. If a nice room with a shopping mall attached is your thing try the Palazzo otherwise choose one of the many places on the strip that are fun and interesting.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank str8liner

Dear str8liner,

Thank you so much for giving The Palazzo a chance to host you. I am disappointed that in comparison to your other experiences, we did not live up to your expectations. You are valued, and I extend my apologies and invite you to be in touch with our Guest Relations team, who will be reaching out to you, as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced. It is my sincere hope that your next stay will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

When checking in to the palazzo, you expect it to be superb so it is difficult for a hotel in that position to exceed expectations. We had 2 connecting bellavista suites and these were the best appointed (junior) suites I have ever stayed in. Staff is very efficient and well trained. Pools are fantastic.

Don't go to Vegas to experience great hospitality, but at this hotel you can expect good service. Be aware that the main objective for any resort of this type is to make sure that you leave behind as much money as possible, not just in the casino.

There are tons of restaurants, bars and shops in the resort but if you are looking for a buffet breakfast, there is only one place to go in the far corner of the casino. Best to buy something at Coffee bean next to the elevators and take your food to the pool. We wanted room service one evening but there was a delay of minimum 1 hour, which is something I wouldn't accept from this type of hotel.

All by all, great stay, even with kids, but more then 2 nights would have driven me crazy (but that has to do with Vegas, not with the hotel).

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jack T,

I am so grateful that The Palazzo was as good as expected. That is a wonderful compliment, and I thank you for your tips for enjoying our property. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time and were extended efficient service and a delightful Bella Suite. I hope to welcome you back again soon as it would be an honor to host you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I'll start with the positives.
Great check in, we checked in at the venetian where we were originally booked and as we were due to get married we were upgraded to a gorgeous suite on the 41st floor of the palazzo.
Room was huge and very clean, well maintained, the bathroom had double doors, twin sinks, shower and bath, even a tv! Comfortable bed. Steps lead to a sitting room that had a corner sofa, bureau and printer, dining table with three chairs. Floor to ceiling windows and a great view of the strip.
The palazzo casino was one of the nicest and it's easy to get around the resort, yes it is huge as others have said.

Unfortunately there are a few negatives to our stay.
Guest services lost our wedding attire when it was dropped off to be steamed ready for our wedding day. It ruined a half day of our stay, as we were worrying about where it all was and chasing/calling people in a panic (although we were compensated for this, as number 4 of a lot of hotels in Vegas you would hope for better!)
Room service, we ordered twice, first time told it would be 45 mins and it took an hour and a half, by the time it arrived we were leaving so we were very hungry as we had to turn it away. Second time we again waited longer than stated and when the food arrived it was soggy and cold.
Front desk, we waited 40 minutes on hold one day trying to arrange late check out, it ended up taking us two minutes when we eventually gave up and made the journey to the desk in person.

Having made the decision to celebrate and stay at a very highly rated hotel we were disappointed that the attention to detail just wasn't there. I am afraid to say it but it was almost as though the palazzo know they have lovely, well appointed rooms and so the rest just doesn't matter and it's a case of like it or lump it.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear seasonedtraveller003,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo for your wedding visit to Las Vegas. I am happy that there were aspects of your stay that went superbly. I am, however, disappointed that we did not thoroughly exceed the expectations that you have rightfully set before us. Please know that we strive to provide experiences that truly ring magnificent, so it is disheartening that we may have failed in providing just that.

I would like to gather more details of your recent stay, so I do invite you to please be in touch with my team, who will be reaching out to you directly. I look forward to discussing your last visit and ensuring that any issues are remedied.