“The best place to stay on the Strip.”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Missouri City
“The best place to stay on the Strip.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We love staying at the Palazzo. Awesome pool, casino and restaurants. Great atmosphere! Shopping is amazing, as well. This is the only hotel my husband will stay at. Suites are sweet!!! Sleek and swanky.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Lake247
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Lake247,

We adore having you as a guest as much as you love staying at The Palazzo! We are so happy to be your resort of choice, and we will endeavor to provide you and your husband experiences that are truly spectacular. Thank you for being a valued member of The Palazzo family!

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,703)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This hotel is the all suite sister hotel to the Venetian ..it's therefore next door to the Wynn, over the road from Fashion mall & Bloomingdales and in a generally top class location for the strip .
The rooms have a huge bathroom with TV and large rooms with sunken living room and tv and huge Vegas beds with TV as well ..it's first class accommodation ..the shopping at the palazzo is designer chic with the option of general shopping at the Venetian as well .. I think the Wynn probably edges it with the decor , as it's so colourful and spectacular in the public areas , but the rooms at Palazzo are bigger, real suites , so they edge it on accommodation ..for my choice , I will go Palazzo every time ..

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tony F
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Tony F

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. I am humbled that we are your first choice when visiting Las Vegas. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Florida
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed two nights at the Palazzo and wish I could have stayed a week. Bed was comfortable and room spacious. Loved the service and food was delicious. I will definitely go back. The in suite dining during my stay was included in the
cost. The breakfast both mornings was a treat and we felt like pampered princesses.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Photobug35nlw
Dear Photobug35nlw,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared of our impeccable suites and divine dining options at The Palazzo. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is without doubt an awesome hotel. I can't add much more to the previous reviews here except to say having walked round all the hotels in Vegas during my stay I was pleased to have picked this one.

If only we weren't next to a room that enjoyed two all night parties which meant I left to continue our holiday drive at 5.30am after three hours broken sleep. They knocked the resort fee off as an apology but I've left with bitter taste in my mouth.

Make sure you walk through the Venetian next door too. Jaw dropping!

Room Tip: Strip view, high up.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear skippy_ste,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I do apologize about the disturbance with your neighboring suite. Had we known, my team would have swiftly made the appropriate remediation as we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing and worry-free stay.

We are proud that you have deemed us an awesome hotel. We will continue our strides in providing all of our guests with nothing less than the very best! I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the future.

Humble, Texas
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and I always stay at the Palazzo. After trying other Strip hotels, the Palazzo is our favorite. Perfect; indoor shopping, great shows, good restaurants, excellent service by hotel employee's, fun casino. The hotel has inviting pools to sit by, day spas..you name it, they have it. My husband and I are not fond of walking along the strip, we found everything we need at the Palazzo.

Room Tip: Suites is the way to go. We like to chill out in the mornings and have room service bring breakfast...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Gail L,

Thank you so much for making The Palazzo your preferred hotel and resort in Las Vegas! There are so many hotel options to choose from on the famed Las Vegas Strip, so it is always with great delight and sheer joy to know that we are a favorite. Thank you again for your kind feedback, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations again in the very near future.

Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Our family of 4 booked a vacation package at the Palazzo for 5 nights (two luxury suites). The total package price came in at only $500 more than the same 2 room package at the Flamingo. $125 per person to upgrade to the Flamingo is totally worth it. Don't get me wrong I think the Flamingo is funky and fun but the luxury, ambiance, quality and supreme ease of parking the Palazzo was a great option for our family. I think our daughters (13 and 15) would have been too overwhelmed somewhere cheaper and center strip. This package also came with 4 free tickets to Rock of Ages, which was an absolute blast!!! Best show I've seen on the strip to date.

Our check in agent (Karo?) was excellent. He found us adjoining suites and provided them at no extra cost.

The casino service was fine most of the time (a couple nights I had to wait nearly an hour for drinks, but when drink service started they were attentive and prompt throughout the night.)

Room was huge and well appointed. Wifi worked well. Maid service was very good and consistent.

Having a Walgreens attached to the property helped keep costs of having constantly hungry teenagers down. A fridge to use in the room would have been great but I can kind of see why they don't do this.

If I'm being very picky, the only advice I'd offer the Palazzo is to waive one day of resort fees if check-in is close to midnight (we got billed for that first night with an 11:00pm check-in). Also, the ice buckets are tiny! Once the bottle of wine was put in there was no room for ice. I know small things, but I noticed they really do care about reviews and wanted to pass those along.

All things said, we'll be back!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Canadajin
Dear Canadajin,

What an honor it was hosting you and your family for a Vegas holiday! There is a wide array of hotels and resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, and I am so thankful that you chose to experience what The Palazzo has to offer. I appreciate the tips that you have provided our fellow travelers. The Walgreens is conveniently located within our property, and as you said - provides guests with all that they need. I am also grateful for your concerns regarding the inconsistent beverage service as well as the resort fee. I have taken your comments and will discuss them with my team, so that we may make the necessary improvements.

Thank you for your insight, and I look forward to your return visit.

San Diego, California
Reviewed 16 August 2014

It doesn't matter whether we stay at The Palazzo or Venetian, we've always had nothing but positives to report, after many stays at both properties. Our most recent stay was highlighted by the Human Nature show, which was surprisingly excellent !

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Nancy N,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor regarding your past stay with us. I am pleased to read that both The Venetian and Palazzo have exceeded your expectations and have provided you with unmatched experiences time and time again. Human Nature is superb! I am delighted that you enjoyed witnessing such exquisite talent!

We hope to welcome you back soon.