“Best hotel in Vegas by far !!!!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed hear last August 2013 for honeymoon am now going back this August for first anniversary have been to vegas 8 times stayed in loads of hotels but this one is defiantly the best and really reasonable prices can't wait to return thanks bill smyth

• Stayed: August 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Bsmyth7,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. We will continue our strides in providing the best amenities, dining and shopping options on the Las Vegas Strip.

Thank you again, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations on your upcoming trip. Happy early anniversary!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Palazzo because we knew it was a nice hotel - after exploring the strip we were even more glad that we chose this hotel. It is at the north end - the Wynn and Encore are next door. Walking down the strip we found it to be extremely busy and chaotic - even on a Sunday night - it was a relief to get back to the Palazzo. The rooms are very nice, the living area is a huge bonus and the bathrooms are fabulous - the best shower ever in hotel! We did not ride on a gondola but we really enjoyed looking around the shops. We would not hesitate to recommend the Palazzo.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear IGDM,

What a joy to read such a glowing review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I am glad that I have had the opportunity to learn about your recent stay, and it is such a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your suite, the shoppes and the prime location of The Palazzo.

I am grateful for your kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed for 7 nights. We would probably try a different hotel next time. The pros were: Walgreens, nice size room, good shower, view of strip, elevators fast, parking close to the rooms, food everywhere, and separate toilet area. The cons: service (mostly housekeeping), pillows, pools closed some days, long time for hot water to come up, and phone issues. The issues pertaining to service ruined our feelings on the hotel. The hotel will only disappoint if you have service issues.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank mrandmrskb
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear mrandmrskb,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. However, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was average at best, and I apologize for this. I truly hope that these negative notes did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Palazzo August 7-10. The hotel is clean and is at a great location on the strip. We found the staff to be friendly. We booked our stay in March and our trip to Vegas was for our Honeymoon. When I booked, I asked for a strip view and a room close to the elevator, for my honeymoon. When we checked in, we was told there are lots of rooms with a strip view and close to the elevator but this would cost an extra $45 a night for an upgrade. The Palazzo totally missed the mark with customer service. This was my wife's first trip to Vegas and the room we got had a brutal view and was the second to last farthest room from the elevator. We were on 39 floor in room 833. We booked the Palazzo hoping they would want to make our honeymoon special. As we met people staying at the hotel, many people told us they got a strip view or a free upgrade. Ultimately, this made us feel unimportant. When we checked out, we pointed out the issues and the hotel did not charge us the resort fee but we would have paid the resort fee just to have a great view and feel like they wanted to make our honeymoon special. Very nice hotel but they need to learn how to take care of their guests.

5  Thank Jeff M

Dear Jeff M,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo and for taking the time to share your feedback. Congratulations on your recent milestone- the beginning of an incredible journey with your spouse. I apologize immensely if the service exuded was not reflective of genuine and attentive service. We are committed to providing our guests with phenomenal experiences, so I want to personally assure you that because the experience you described is not reflective of this commitment, I will be discussing it internally.

Thank you again for your candidness, and I truly hope to welcome you back to The Palazzo in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Palazzo which is joined to the Venetian hotel is a good choice if you like attention to detail and luxury. The room which was double queen was very well fitted. The bathroom had all the necessary items, including two basins, TV, separate shower and bath, toilet with own door.
My only complaint was the bed was far too soft for me, even my wife who prefers soft beds also noted it being too soft.
There was some noise from upstairs and neighboring rooms or other guests in the passage.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Philip B,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at The Palazzo. I am happy that you found The Palazzo to be an excellent hotel, and I appreciate your candidness. I am elated that you spent your Vegas vacation with us and found much enjoyment. I do want to apologize for the areas in which caused you unnecessary concern and inconvenience- such as the bedding and the disturbances from neighboring suites. We will endeavor to improve consistently, so that our guests are able to have one-of-a-kind experiences.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had stayed at the Palazzo for a couple of night when they had opened up in 2008 and was amazed at the hotel, the staff, the size of the rooms, or "suites" as they call them. At the time their bathroom amenities were spa worthy and the overall stay was incredible. Fast forward 6 years and the hotel has become in absolute disaster. We booked three rooms with king beds and when we checked in were told that no kinds were available and only queens were available. The receptionist said it was not guaranteed. Not guaranteed? are you kidding me? So after exhaustive arguing and speaking with several managers they gave us a $50 F&N voucher was just ridiculous and told us that they would move us to a king room on the following day.

we went up to our room and the room was not cleaned properly, there was some hair shavings on the toiled cover and the carpet was not cleaned properly. there was also a white stain on the velvet covering of the couch.The room looked shabby and the bed linens were of the quality that one would find in a motel 8. Awful. They have downgraded their bathroom amenities and now use whatever random Motel amenities are available.

We called and spoke to the front desk manager and they did give us a night off but it didn't matter. I would not mind paying the full price for both nights and having a quality room. It is such a disappointment because based on my 2008 stay I had recommended the hotel to so many acquaintances. Not anymore!

3  Thank Nadimeh

Dear Nadimeh,

Thank you so much for revisiting us after six years. I am delighted that you chose The Palazzo as your resort for your recent stay, but I must say it is rather disappointing to know that we did not exceed your expectations. Our suites, along with our services, are our pride and joy, and I apologize immensely if the condition of our suites were not up to our standards. As you may know, we are quite the resort - in size, in service and in accommodations, so it is a true let down that you did not find us as superb as you did back in 2008. This baffles me profoundly.

Your feedback will most certainly assist us in ensuring that we continue increasing our efforts in providing accommodations that are truly second-to-none. I would like to gather more details of your particular suite, so that I may ensure proper remediation. Thank you for your feedback, and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

The palazzo is towards the end of the strip next to the Wynn great location! Beautiful hotel suite, the pools are on the 3rd floor which is kind of neat not hard to get to at all and I love how they have a shallow side to just hang and keep cool. There's also a guy that comes around serving free cucumber and orange slices! My kids had a blast! Casino area was nice and airy so you don't feel like your becoming suffocated with cigarette spoke. Parking garage was also very easy to access from the casino floor. Overall great place! We also discovered a great breakfast spot called blueberry hill not far off the strip that was awesome, huge portions and reasonable prices and don't forget to hit up tacos el Gordo for some awesome tacos!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank MELLYMELL79

Dear MELLYMELL79,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments of not only our convenient parking garage and superb location but also your stellar suite and pool experience. It sure sounds like you had a fun Vegas experience, and I can't thank you enough for providing such invaluable tips and insights to the Las Vegas experience. Our city and most notably the Las Vegas Strip has so much to offer, so I am thrilled that you experienced so many notable attractions of Las Vegas

I look forward to your return visit so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.