“Lovely Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've stayed at The Venetian and The Palazzo several times. I appreciate the size of the "average" room! It is very spacious compared to Belagio and Aria. Great service, 24 hour Lux Restaurant, other great food options. Nice pools and amenities. Great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cheryl B
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Cheryl B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites, and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,510)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Malaga, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We chose the Palazzo because it is built more recently than the Venetian, but if we went back and the Venetian was the same price I think we would try it, because it is nearer to the places we wanted to visit on the strip.

Beautiful hotel and room. We were disappointed by the pools, they were fine, but with everything else so grand, they were just normal.

The remote control for the curtains was great fun :-)

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear AandM5864,

As amazing as your experience was at The Palazzo, it's even more amazing to have guests like you who make The Palazzo what it is today. Thank you for taking the time to share such an incredible review, and I am elated that you were able to enjoy so many aspects of your stay. I will revisit our pool standards to ensure that we are exceeding expectations in that arena as well. I most definitely look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future. There are many more memories to be had.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had stayed at The Palazzo and the Venetian in Macau and now at the Palazzo in Las Vegas. Came here for 4 days of conference. I have only one word and that is "Fantastic". Although one could get bored walking through the man-made indoor shopping arcade and "casino world" over and over again, you can always visit other entertainment complexes and hotels along the Las Vegas Strip. Restaurant, café, bar and souvenier shops are plentiful. Check-in was initially messy (long queue) but this was quickly overcome. Housekeeping had charged me for an item I did not consume but this was waived by the front desk after my explanation. Look for a room facing the main boulevard. I also got so many discount vouchers for F&B and shops that I could not use it all; so gave it away. I will certainly come again.

Room Tip: Select a room facing Mirage and the main boulevard
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
Dear Edmund K,

Thank you so much for staying at The Palazzo and for taking the time to provide us with such a wonderfully detailed review. The photos that you have shared are also marvelous as they highlight the beauty and excitement of our resorts. I am very glad that you had a wonderful time with us, and it is a joy to know that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay.

I am glad that despite the initial arrival snafu, the rest of your stay was fantastic. I am appreciative that you did not allow this to dampen your outlook of The Palazzo. Your continued recommendation of our resort is valued, and I look forward to your return visit.

Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Nothing to complain about here, great rooms and an awsome pool area. The location is almost perfect on the strip, close to about everything. If you're into shopping, you will have great opportunities to do that there or at the shops close by.

Palazzo and the Venetian have a great classy look!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear HarvardHa,

Thank you for providing us feedback on your recent visit. Like yourself, I too am glad that you chose The Palazzo as your resort of choice in Las Vegas. I know that with the many options to choose from in Las Vegas that it can be rather challenging, so it is with great pleasure to know that your expectations were exceeded.

I do hope that you will visit us again soon as I look forward to welcoming you back!

Braintree
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed hear last August 2013 for honeymoon am now going back this August for first anniversary have been to vegas 8 times stayed in loads of hotels but this one is defiantly the best and really reasonable prices can't wait to return thanks bill smyth

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Bsmyth7,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. We will continue our strides in providing the best amenities, dining and shopping options on the Las Vegas Strip.

Thank you again, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations on your upcoming trip. Happy early anniversary!

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Palazzo because we knew it was a nice hotel - after exploring the strip we were even more glad that we chose this hotel. It is at the north end - the Wynn and Encore are next door. Walking down the strip we found it to be extremely busy and chaotic - even on a Sunday night - it was a relief to get back to the Palazzo. The rooms are very nice, the living area is a huge bonus and the bathrooms are fabulous - the best shower ever in hotel! We did not ride on a gondola but we really enjoyed looking around the shops. We would not hesitate to recommend the Palazzo.

Dear IGDM,

What a joy to read such a glowing review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I am glad that I have had the opportunity to learn about your recent stay, and it is such a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your suite, the shoppes and the prime location of The Palazzo.

I am grateful for your kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed for 7 nights. We would probably try a different hotel next time. The pros were: Walgreens, nice size room, good shower, view of strip, elevators fast, parking close to the rooms, food everywhere, and separate toilet area. The cons: service (mostly housekeeping), pillows, pools closed some days, long time for hot water to come up, and phone issues. The issues pertaining to service ruined our feelings on the hotel. The hotel will only disappoint if you have service issues.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank mrandmrskb
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear mrandmrskb,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. However, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was average at best, and I apologize for this. I truly hope that these negative notes did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Palazzo in the near future.