16,853 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugeremote controlfashion show mallstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My rating for the room itself is excellent. I was here for a convention and did not use any of the amenities available to me, but my room was beautiful even though it overlooked the roof of the casino. The bed was very comfortable. There are TVs in the sitting are! The bedroom area and even one in the bathroom. Not having a great deal of time to watch TV, I turned on the one in the bathroom while I was getting ready in the morning. The bathroom has everything you might need. Maid service was spotty. I had no washcloths when I first checked in, then I did get them the next day but the ice bucket liner wasn't replaced. Free wi-fi had adequate speed. Check out was a pleasant experience. The clerk at the desk even offered to print out my boarding pass.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Beader88
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Beader88,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your suite but most importantly the service that was extended to you. It is our goal that each and every guest leaves with an exceptional experience, and I am glad that you were able to do just that. I do apologize for the inconsistent housekeeping service that you experienced, however. Please know that this will be discussed to ensure it does not occur in the future.

Again, I thank you for your kind words, and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

There really is nothing not to like at the Palazzo. Put simply, it is a fantastic experience. The rooms are the absolute biggest and best on the strip. We have stayed at the Venetian many times, the Bellagio, Madalay Bay, Paris, Treasure Island and no one comes close to the Palazzo/Venetian experience. The food is ridiculously good and the options amazing. The ambiance of the Palazzo/Venetian is also unmatched. I would not consider any other option but this hotel. It was our fifth time to the Venetian/Palazzo and every time has been an absolute homerun!

Room Tip: floor 44 - room 911 Absolutely beautiful view overlooking the Wynn, the golf course and the mountains - fantastic!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave A

Dear Dave A,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comparison of other properties and deeming us as the best hands down is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled. Thank you again for your kind words, and I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I actually had a reservation at the Venetian but accidentally parked in the Palazzo parking garage, the front desk asked if i would like to switch over to the Palazzo for my convenience at no extra charge. I accepted and was glad i did. The suite was on the 37th floor and was beautiful, tastefully decorated, spacious and most important...clean. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was huge. The sunken living area was impressive. I would definitely stay here again my next trip to Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear kris g,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo for your recent visit to Las Vegas! I am glad that you were able to experience the charm of The Palazzo for this trip, and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It is also my pleasure to share your positive experience with my team as we truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. I definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Palazzo is amazing! Gorgeous hotel with gorgeous rooms and delicious fine dining options! When I go to Vegas I love to be pampered and that is exactly what Palazzo does for me! I have stayed at many hotels in Vegas but this is by far my favorite! You should expect to spend at this hotel but for me, it's well worth it! Staff is friendly and welcoming! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bendecida2

Dear Bendecida2,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of The Palazzo. I am thrilled that The Palazzo is your favorite resort, and that you recommend our resort so highly. The hotel is indeed beautiful, and careful attention is paid to the experiences of our guests, so I am delighted that you were pleased. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The place is elegant for sure, the place is clean, the pools are great, the rooms are big and clean and well furnished. Remote controlled curtains make waking up and going to bed a breeze and bathrooms and sinks ver nice. I stay here a lot and I also stay at other Hotels, when the opportunity is too good to pass up, but Palazzo is my first choice.

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites, if you like quiet just ask not to face the "Strip" I faced the mountains and Wynn's Golf Course and had a very high floor room. The view was awesome and I slept very well.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sam T,

I am overjoyed that you were able to bask in the elegance and artistry of The Palazzo, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to learn about such a wonderful visit. I could not agree with you more; the remote controlled roman shades paves way for serene relaxation.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!