Book now, pay at stay
US$300
US$261
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$393/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$236
US$192
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$174
US$135
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$176
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
US$255
Official Site
US$345
US$280
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$548
US$453
US$315
US$265
16,592 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlan upgradestrip view
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights. We booked a standard suite with the prestige package. The hotel is massive and beautiful on the outside and in (particularly at night when it's all lit up). Since we arrived at the hotel around 9 pm, we didn't get the special champagne check in on the 23rd floor, but check in was still quick and easy. Our suite was on the 25th floor, facing away from the strip. We still had a nice view of the mountains and Las Vegas. Hallway outside the suite smelled like a skunk for the majority of our stay. The room was very large and very clean. I would agree with others who have pointed out that the rooms seem a little worn. Our couch cushions looked like they had seen better days, and some of the wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling. Bed was very comfortable. Remote operated curtains were cool.
Housekeeping staff was friendly and did an awesome job every day.
Prestige lounge/concierge staff were excellent and very professional. We only managed to make it in to the lounge twice for complimentary breakfast, but it was good both times. HOT coffee!
Casino was very well lit and spacious (and it smelled way better than the older ones on the strip).
We only spent 4-5 hours total at the pool, but they were quiet and never very crowded. Did not have any trouble finding lounge chairs (which are very comfortable).
Grand Canal shops are vast and full of high dollar stores (not my cup of tea, but to each their own).
We didn't eat in many of the restaurants within the property, but the Grand Lux Café was very good.
Checkout was at 11 am but our flight didn't leave until 8 pm. Prestige staff was very accommodating and stored our bags for us for the entire afternoon. We even retained access to all hotel features (including pools and prestige lounge) until we departed.

Overall, this is a beautiful hotel with top notch staff, and we will be staying here during our future Vegas escapades. Highly recommend the Prestige Package; the free breakfast alone is worth it!

Room Tip: Book the Prestige Level! Standard suites are HUGE and offered more than enough space for 2 people.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ethan T
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Ethan T,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Palazzo and most specifically Prestige at The Palazzo. I am so glad you were able to experience what The Palazzo has to offer. I want to also take a moment to apologize for your suite condition. We endeavor to always improve upon our accommodations on a regular basis, so we are actually in the middle of our suite renovations. I am confident that on your next visit, you will be delighted with the changes that have been made.

I hope you consider The Palazzo again for your future travels to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you again.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

My rating for the room itself is excellent. I was here for a convention and did not use any of the amenities available to me, but my room was beautiful even though it overlooked the roof of the casino. The bed was very comfortable. There are TVs in the sitting are! The bedroom area and even one in the bathroom. Not having a great deal of time to watch TV, I turned on the one in the bathroom while I was getting ready in the morning. The bathroom has everything you might need. Maid service was spotty. I had no washcloths when I first checked in, then I did get them the next day but the ice bucket liner wasn't replaced. Free wi-fi had adequate speed. Check out was a pleasant experience. The clerk at the desk even offered to print out my boarding pass.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Beader88

Dear Beader88,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your suite but most importantly the service that was extended to you. It is our goal that each and every guest leaves with an exceptional experience, and I am glad that you were able to do just that. I do apologize for the inconsistent housekeeping service that you experienced, however. Please know that this will be discussed to ensure it does not occur in the future.

Again, I thank you for your kind words, and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

There really is nothing not to like at the Palazzo. Put simply, it is a fantastic experience. The rooms are the absolute biggest and best on the strip. We have stayed at the Venetian many times, the Bellagio, Madalay Bay, Paris, Treasure Island and no one comes close to the Palazzo/Venetian experience. The food is ridiculously good and the options amazing. The ambiance of the Palazzo/Venetian is also unmatched. I would not consider any other option but this hotel. It was our fifth time to the Venetian/Palazzo and every time has been an absolute homerun!

Room Tip: floor 44 - room 911 Absolutely beautiful view overlooking the Wynn, the golf course and the mountains - fantastic!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave A

Dear Dave A,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comparison of other properties and deeming us as the best hands down is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled. Thank you again for your kind words, and I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I actually had a reservation at the Venetian but accidentally parked in the Palazzo parking garage, the front desk asked if i would like to switch over to the Palazzo for my convenience at no extra charge. I accepted and was glad i did. The suite was on the 37th floor and was beautiful, tastefully decorated, spacious and most important...clean. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was huge. The sunken living area was impressive. I would definitely stay here again my next trip to Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear kris g,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo for your recent visit to Las Vegas! I am glad that you were able to experience the charm of The Palazzo for this trip, and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It is also my pleasure to share your positive experience with my team as we truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. I definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Palazzo is amazing! Gorgeous hotel with gorgeous rooms and delicious fine dining options! When I go to Vegas I love to be pampered and that is exactly what Palazzo does for me! I have stayed at many hotels in Vegas but this is by far my favorite! You should expect to spend at this hotel but for me, it's well worth it! Staff is friendly and welcoming! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bendecida2

Dear Bendecida2,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of The Palazzo. I am thrilled that The Palazzo is your favorite resort, and that you recommend our resort so highly. The hotel is indeed beautiful, and careful attention is paid to the experiences of our guests, so I am delighted that you were pleased. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future!