16,865 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugeremote controlfashion show mallstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Fabulous oversized room with huge bed and lower level sitting/dining room - everything you could want with great sized bathroom and separate WC - bath and walk in shower. Tasteful, up market decor and great service in the hotel. Fabulous pool area with staff who do all they can to ensure you enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the boulevard have great views up the Strip.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnCMc
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear AnnCMc,

Thank you so much for recognizing the beauty and unsurpassed services and accommodations of The Palazzo. We take great pride in our suites and the amenities that they have to offer as well as the gracious service that is extended by my team. I am happy that you experienced just that. I hope you will choose The Palazzo again in the future, and I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first stay at the Palazzo and I'm not sure we'll stay anywhere else on the strip again! Opted for the Prestige level and didn't regret that decision at all. From the private check-in to the daily breakfast and evening cocktails everything was perfect! Highly recommend and can't wait to go back!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Seventh time in Vegas and this time we decided to stay at a nicer resort. Palazzo has everything you need. Large spacious suites, quiet and elevators are quick. Can't go wrong staying here. Fashion show mall just across the street. Walgreens between Palazzo and the Venetian. Handy if you need a late night snack or beverage.

2  Thank Cnd-tuna

Dear Cnd-tuna,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent 7th visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. You are definitely a Vegas veteran! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your return visit so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had a fantastic stay!!
The only bad thing is Delmonico worst place to eat in Las Vegas!
Palazzo rooms are great, casino is great! We had a great stay. We will for sure come back!!
Jill that works the table casino is Palazzo is fantastic!!!

Room Tip: Do not waste your money for the Prestige!!
1  Thank AlisonNDavid

Dear AlisonNDavid,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am delighted that you had a great time and will surely return! I do want to take a moment to apologize for your experience at Delmonico's. We normally receive such great feedback on Delmonico's, and although we cannot speak on their behalf as we neither own nor operate their establishment, they do share our concerns and will endeavor to provide culinary experiences that are truly spectacular.

Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back to The Palazzo real soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Beautiful room, nice restaurant especially grand lax , great food for reasonable price, conveniet shopping, fun gambling , we liked new fishing slot game. Nice spa friendly staff , very clean room, loved the clean air, not bother with smokers

2  Thank Kay F

Dear Kay F,

Your review was a delight to read, and I thank you for providing us with such kind feedback. I am joyed that you had an impressive stay at The Palazzo. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo when your travels bring you to Las Vegas.