ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$236
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
Mirage.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$261
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$339
US$380
Cosmopolitan Hotel
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$327
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$146
16,602 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlan upgradestrip view
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was memorized by service provided by The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino.
the room was gracious and spacious. The view was out of this world!
I stayed a number of hotels in Vegas strip but none match the Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino.
Restaurants were superb! Great food!
I would like to recommend this Hotel to any one who would like to experience real Vegas!

최고의 호텔 여러분께 추천 합니다.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 스텐리 홍
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear 스텐리 홍,

Please allow me to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad that you have allowed my team to welcome you. To know that you had an experience that exceeded your expectations brings much jubilation as I firmly believe that our guests deserve to experience the very best. Thank you for the wonderful insights that you have shared and for allowing us to be a part of your Las Vegas vacation. I look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

From all areas of the Hotel we have pleasant and professional service...This included services we used encompassing registration, carcierge, our dreamy suite, health spa and pool facilities.
The restaurants were excellent. The casino offers entertainment for all different kinds of gamblers.
We truly hope to stay at the Palazzo-Venetian Hotels again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jomipapa777

Dear jomipapa777,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Fabulous oversized room with huge bed and lower level sitting/dining room - everything you could want with great sized bathroom and separate WC - bath and walk in shower. Tasteful, up market decor and great service in the hotel. Fabulous pool area with staff who do all they can to ensure you enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the boulevard have great views up the Strip.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnCMc

Dear AnnCMc,

Thank you so much for recognizing the beauty and unsurpassed services and accommodations of The Palazzo. We take great pride in our suites and the amenities that they have to offer as well as the gracious service that is extended by my team. I am happy that you experienced just that. I hope you will choose The Palazzo again in the future, and I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first stay at the Palazzo and I'm not sure we'll stay anywhere else on the strip again! Opted for the Prestige level and didn't regret that decision at all. From the private check-in to the daily breakfast and evening cocktails everything was perfect! Highly recommend and can't wait to go back!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Seventh time in Vegas and this time we decided to stay at a nicer resort. Palazzo has everything you need. Large spacious suites, quiet and elevators are quick. Can't go wrong staying here. Fashion show mall just across the street. Walgreens between Palazzo and the Venetian. Handy if you need a late night snack or beverage.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cnd-tuna

Dear Cnd-tuna,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent 7th visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. You are definitely a Vegas veteran! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your return visit so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.