16,869 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugeremote controlfashion show mallstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed at the Pallazo which is the sister hotel of the Venetian. The two hotels are connected and share all the same facilities. We had a beautiful suit looking out onto the strip. The lounge, bedroom and bathroom could not be faulted.

My only small problem with the hotel - both hotels, you can not get wifi while in the public areas such as the pools. As we are not from America we use wifi for text and calls so it was quite a pain having to return to our room to contact the friends we were on holiday with.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Housekeeping was less than stellar at check in but it was quickly resolved. Rooms are outstanding, restaurant venues plentiful, and overall customer service is outstanding. If you like to party to music the bars are great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear traveljunkie805,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly.

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was memorized by service provided by The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino.
the room was gracious and spacious. The view was out of this world!
I stayed a number of hotels in Vegas strip but none match the Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino.
Restaurants were superb! Great food!
I would like to recommend this Hotel to any one who would like to experience real Vegas!

최고의 호텔 여러분께 추천 합니다.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 스텐리 홍

Dear 스텐리 홍,

Please allow me to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad that you have allowed my team to welcome you. To know that you had an experience that exceeded your expectations brings much jubilation as I firmly believe that our guests deserve to experience the very best. Thank you for the wonderful insights that you have shared and for allowing us to be a part of your Las Vegas vacation. I look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

From all areas of the Hotel we have pleasant and professional service...This included services we used encompassing registration, carcierge, our dreamy suite, health spa and pool facilities.
The restaurants were excellent. The casino offers entertainment for all different kinds of gamblers.
We truly hope to stay at the Palazzo-Venetian Hotels again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jomipapa777

Dear jomipapa777,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Fabulous oversized room with huge bed and lower level sitting/dining room - everything you could want with great sized bathroom and separate WC - bath and walk in shower. Tasteful, up market decor and great service in the hotel. Fabulous pool area with staff who do all they can to ensure you enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the boulevard have great views up the Strip.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnCMc

Dear AnnCMc,

Thank you so much for recognizing the beauty and unsurpassed services and accommodations of The Palazzo. We take great pride in our suites and the amenities that they have to offer as well as the gracious service that is extended by my team. I am happy that you experienced just that. I hope you will choose The Palazzo again in the future, and I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful visit.