17,101 results
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge remote control fashion show mall strip view sitting area
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I had the pleasure of returning to The Palazzo from Aug 10-15. I booked two rooms with Prestige. As susal, Prestige was wonderful. They managed to keep our rooms very close. I was celebrating my birthday and received a bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries from the Prestige Concierge. A very nice suprise. Prestige Concierge was as exceptional as my last stay. The lounge was excellent as well. The level of service and dedication to guest satisfaction is second to none. All staff I encountered were wonderful. However, Michelle in the Prestige Lounge was exceptional. Her genuine dedication to guest satisfaction was clearly demonstrated during every encounter. She provided such great service in what appeared to be an effortless manner. It came naturally to her. The rooms are wonderful as well. Housekeeping did a great job. The attention to detail throughout The Palazzo is consistent. Every employee provided a warm greeting and a smile. My only gripe is that I find the casino a bit dark which was consistent with my last visit. So far, two consistently excellent visits. Looking forward to my third visit in November.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear G_J_Travelers_2010,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad that my team was able to once again welcome you with open arms, and that you were able to experience and feel the same breathtaking beauty and superb service that you experienced during your first stay. I firmly believe that our guests deserve to experience the very best, so to know that you were able to do just that is truly wonderful. I will also share your kind sentiments for Michelle as she deserves recognition for a stellar job done.

Once again, I thank you, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Spacious rooms, friendly staff. I'd stay here or the Venetian again. The pool area was fun as well although we didn't stay long (rushed trip with family from abroad). I've even at Carne Vino last time I came - great steakhouse, expensive but worth it.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear CobesLA,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. The details you provided regarding your most recent visit is nothing short of humbling, and I am grateful that you have given us the opportunity to live your experience through your review. Knowing that you will be returning to The Palazzo because you had such a fantastic time is truly exciting as this provides us with another distinct opportunity to continue impressing you for many more trips to come.

Thank you very much again, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed at the Palazzo for 3 nights - two month in a row this summer. I was invited for their slot tournament and travelled to Las Vegas alone. I felt very secure and comfortable at the Palazzo. Both times, the rooms were appointed with comfortable furnishings that you would expect from a luxury establishment.
What set this property apart from other Las Vegas hotels that I have stayed in (and there have been many!), was their staff. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. It appears that everyone who works there must love their job!
I rented a car on the 2nd trip and the best part of the hotel experience was the parking. You don't have to walk 10 miles from the parking lot to the casino - it has access right in the middle of the casino.
There are quite a large number of restaurants in the hotel, restaurant alley (connecting it to the Venetian) and the Venetian.
It was so hot during my stays that I really had everything I needed without having to venture onto the Strip.
I will definitely be returning to the Palazzo for future trips!

Room tip: Excellent views from the rooms that you don't have to pay more for a "Strip view".
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank lynnydee

Dear lynnydee,

It was such a pleasure hosting you again for the second time, and I am delighted that you had such a wonderful experience! It is truly guests like you that make The Palazzo what it is, and we are incredibly happy to be of service to you.

Thank you for sharing your experience with me, and I look forward to welcoming you back for your third stay!

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for the first time and must say the room was really nice I had a great view on the 47 floor of the strip can't beat that back the room had ever thing WiFi was free which was great nice comfortable bed spacious room had 2 double beds all I can say is it was a great stay

Date of stay: August 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear khayyam J,

Reviewed 23 August 2014

The Palazzo has spacious, luxury suites, stunning view, amazing service and perfect location! The hotel is conveniently located on the strip and across the street from The Fashion show mall!! You can't go wrong staying here, and I can't wait to return!

Room tip: Book the prestige package. On the 23rd floor is the prestige, which serves free light, breakfast and dinner, snacks and drinks all day which is so worth it! You won't be disappointed!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RN143

Dear RN143,

I am delighted that you not only chose The Palazzo as your Las Vegas resort of choice but also for your kind feedback regarding your experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed your spacious suite with its stunning views, our amazing guest service and our prime location. I also look forward to your return visit, so that we may continue exceeding your expectations.