“WISH MY STAY WAS LONGER”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Where do I even start? The hotel was beautiful. The agent who checked me in, I believe Tommy(?), was very helpful, and made the stay extra memorable by upgrading us to one of the beautiful rooms complimentary. He also offered to waive the resort fee for me, since I got in at 9 at night. This should be a gimme in Las Vegas, especially since wifi is offered complimentary in many hotels.

The room was spacious, offering me more room than I really needed. The view; AMAZING. The bathroom, HUGE. Just overall, a great hotel.

If you want to go down to the restaurants, it's an easy walk. Lots of shopping as well, and the smell isn't that bad at all.

I would DEFINITELY stay again, and maybe stay in an upgraded room if possible.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stanson922
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear stanleybased,

We wish your stay was longer as well! Thank you for such a great review of The Palazzo! I am delighted that you enjoyed the details of your suite, and that my teams- most specifically Tommy- offered superior guest service to you. We aim to provide amazing experiences under one roof, and I am overjoyed that you found everything you needed here.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Palazzo is an amazing place to stay, the service is 5 star throughout the hotel. It is located on the Strip with easy Valet Access. I stayed on 2 separare occasions this month, and the check in is extremely efficient, even on a Saturday afternoon where guest turnover is amazingly high. The rooms are top quality suites with separate living and sleeping areas, every room has a fax machine which comes in handy of you are there on business.
The rooms are very clean, large and the views are great. Very modern look and the quality of suite furnishings is very high. One of the best places to stay in Las Vegas. Also, another great thing is that the valet pick up is downstairs where there are no crowds, and it is very efficient

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear boieing787-900,

What a joy to read such a glowing review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I am glad that I have had the opportunity to learn about your recent stay, and it is such a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your suite and its amenities as well as our valet service. I am grateful for your kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This hotel is excellent with two large casinos, amazing pools and lots of dining options. The suites are spacious and have fabulous views. The Palazzo had a great location with the Fashion show mall and Wynn an easy walk across the street. One of the really nice things is that there are so many dining options. From upscale steakhouses to hamburger joints this place has it all. It is connected to the Venetian which greatly expands what you can do without leaving the property. One thing about the restaurants here is that they have really good bread. Small thing but it is something that I noticed the first time I visited.

Room Tip: The standard rooms are huge. The rooms in back seem to be quieter with a view of the Venetian or th...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear mxxh,

A phenomenal experience brings joy to my team and to me, and I am grateful that you have taken the time to share your experience. I am truly glad that you enjoyed your summer stay with us. Thank you again for your kind review, and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

There are so many choices in luxury hotels and so much competition in Las Vegas. We tend to visit yearly. We like to be pampered. For this trip we spent hours combing properties , features and deals here on Trip Advisor. On several previous trips we have stayed at The Venetian and Palazzo before not to mention many other luxury properties. We recalled we are members of their players club ""Grazie" so we called their service desk. The agent was so helpful and full of information one may not otherwise obtain. He secured a nightly rate for the five nights of $109. There was a $49/night upgrade available and we are pleased we booked it. Our suite on the 45th floor was very spacious and finely appointed. The huge bed was heaven. There was a large comfy living room, a nice sized desk with a 3 in 1 fax/printer/scanner. The bathroom was granite and quite large. It had a toilet in a small separate doored area,2 sinks, a decent sized deep tub & large glass enclosed shower. There was a make-up take with a large mirror and lighted magnified mirror . Our view as spectacular. We looked out on The Strip and to the mountains to the west. Sunsets were breathtaking and romantic. The roman shades and the curtains are remote control operated and so convenient.
The Grand Canal Shops are an easy walk from the casino area. This is such an appealing area with so much going on.
Restaurants in the Palazzo/Venetian complex are just about as good as you can find. We like the Grand Lux Café. We ate there several times. The one in the Palazzo seemed better re: service and food. The Venetian one is under re-construction and seemed disorganized. Delmonico's is a gem. We had one of the best meals of our life.
In summary, the Palazzo is luxury extraordinaire. The casino is clean and not smoky. The restaurants are plentiful and superb.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor facing The Strip. There are nonsmoking floors. Self-parking is quick and easy...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WeTravelersNewMexico

Dear WeTravelersNewMexico,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Being able to live your experience through your glowing review warrants my sincerest gratitude, and I am truly glad that you had such an amazing stay. Knowing that you chose us from all the other hotels and resorts on the famed Las Vegas Strip truly brings us joy.

The Venetian | The Palazzo as a whole is unique place, and the resort itself is a city within a city- one that I am so glad you enjoyed! From your spectacular sunset view from your luxurious suite, to the intricate details that make up our superior accommodations to the divine culinary journey at Delmonicos- I am delighted that you enjoyed them all.

Again, I thank you, and I look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I had the pleasure of returning to The Palazzo from Aug 10-15. I booked two rooms with Prestige. As susal, Prestige was wonderful. They managed to keep our rooms very close. I was celebrating my birthday and received a bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries from the Prestige Concierge. A very nice suprise. Prestige Concierge was as exceptional as my last stay. The lounge was excellent as well. The level of service and dedication to guest satisfaction is second to none. All staff I encountered were wonderful. However, Michelle in the Prestige Lounge was exceptional. Her genuine dedication to guest satisfaction was clearly demonstrated during every encounter. She provided such great service in what appeared to be an effortless manner. It came naturally to her. The rooms are wonderful as well. Housekeeping did a great job. The attention to detail throughout The Palazzo is consistent. Every employee provided a warm greeting and a smile. My only gripe is that I find the casino a bit dark which was consistent with my last visit. So far, two consistently excellent visits. Looking forward to my third visit in November.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear G_J_Travelers_2010,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad that my team was able to once again welcome you with open arms, and that you were able to experience and feel the same breathtaking beauty and superb service that you experienced during your first stay. I firmly believe that our guests deserve to experience the very best, so to know that you were able to do just that is truly wonderful. I will also share your kind sentiments for Michelle as she deserves recognition for a stellar job done.

Once again, I thank you, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Spacious rooms, friendly staff. I'd stay here or the Venetian again. The pool area was fun as well although we didn't stay long (rushed trip with family from abroad). I've even at Carne Vino last time I came - great steakhouse, expensive but worth it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear CobesLA,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. The details you provided regarding your most recent visit is nothing short of humbling, and I am grateful that you have given us the opportunity to live your experience through your review. Knowing that you will be returning to The Palazzo because you had such a fantastic time is truly exciting as this provides us with another distinct opportunity to continue impressing you for many more trips to come.

Thank you very much again, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed at the Palazzo for 3 nights - two month in a row this summer. I was invited for their slot tournament and travelled to Las Vegas alone. I felt very secure and comfortable at the Palazzo. Both times, the rooms were appointed with comfortable furnishings that you would expect from a luxury establishment.
What set this property apart from other Las Vegas hotels that I have stayed in (and there have been many!), was their staff. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. It appears that everyone who works there must love their job!
I rented a car on the 2nd trip and the best part of the hotel experience was the parking. You don't have to walk 10 miles from the parking lot to the casino - it has access right in the middle of the casino.
There are quite a large number of restaurants in the hotel, restaurant alley (connecting it to the Venetian) and the Venetian.
It was so hot during my stays that I really had everything I needed without having to venture onto the Strip.
I will definitely be returning to the Palazzo for future trips!

Room Tip: Excellent views from the rooms that you don't have to pay more for a "Strip view".
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank lynnydee

Dear lynnydee,

It was such a pleasure hosting you again for the second time, and I am delighted that you had such a wonderful experience! It is truly guests like you that make The Palazzo what it is, and we are incredibly happy to be of service to you.

Thank you for sharing your experience with me, and I look forward to welcoming you back for your third stay!