“Simply the BEST”

GreenLeadersGold level
Avalon
“Simply the BEST”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

When we arrived at 1:40am, after a long day of travel with twins, we where treated like VIP's from the valet parking, luggage assistance & front desk, to a complete surprise with the Suite upgrade on the 45th floor. The entire stay was by far the best experience we have ever had in Las Vegas.
We plan to make The Palazzo our new headquarters !!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank HotelVillaPortofino
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear HotelVillaPortofino,

I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you were provided such excellent service from my team, and that you were treated like VIPs. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Palazzo, so it is a delight to know that your entire stay was by far the experience you have ever had in Las Vegas. We are proud to be your new headquarters!

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,670)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Stayed at the Palazzo for a week and was never disappointed. You literally have everything at your finger tips. Great Huge Room with a awesome view. Best restaurants right there or at connecting Venetian and beautiful upscale mall. You do not have to gamble (but the casinos were great too) to enjoy this place. Casinos had great ventilation and quick service for drinks.
My favorite though was our dinner at Buddy V's. Don't miss this place. The Sunday gravy with Rigatoni was best I've had since leaving New Jersey. The restaurant at the Palazzo is a sister property to Cheescake Factory and we ate breakfast there every day. Also had the Sunday gravy there and I thought I died & went to heaven. Huge portions too. Took a beautiful Gondola ride with my husband. Id go back to Vegas just to stay here again. Its that good!

Room Tip: Just the regular rooms are huge & beautiful. But I later found out to request the 23rd floor , e...
Green Features: Very friendly & helpful. Printed out my boarding passes for me when we were ready to leave and took care of our luggage.
1 Thank Laurie T
Dear Laurie T,

You should definitely come back again soon! We would love to have you, and I am extremely grateful for the feedback that you have provided us. Your jaw-dropping expression of not only your suite but also your experience at Buddy V's is a testament of the passion of superb experiences that we all have for our guests, and I am truly glad that you were able to experience Venice in Las Vegas.

Please do come back again soon as I would be happy to welcome you back!

Kristen Dimond
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed in The Palazzo for six nights, everything is fine in the hotel, and the rooms are amazing.

Since The Palazzo and The Venetian are together you can walk from one hotel to the other without going outside, which is very nice, because you have more restaurants, pools and attractions to choose, and two casinos.

The casino is very nice with a ton of different slot machines to choose.

There is a bar in the casino, close to the room elevators with a bartender guy who works in the night shift who is not very nice, avoid this bar if possible.

There is a lot to choose for breakfast, also a buffet, try Solara, very nice service and very nice food.

Elevators are the nicest one I have ever experienced, nice classical music plays, they are enough that you wont wait a minute to take one.

My complaint is that the pool area seems to be an inappropriate surface to walk when wet.
on July 22nd I was walking by the pool to buy some drinks at the bar, the area was wet and I slipped, twice, I torn my left knee ligament, I called the hotel emergency service from my room and a security guy went there with a pack of ice and a bandage, my knee and feet were swelling very bad, I needed to fill a report on this, the guy took photo of my knee, feet and sandal, he told me that the hotel may contact me regarding this issue, but the did not.

The day after I could not walk so I ask for a wheelchair.

July 24th, the day I checked out, two days after the incident, I needed to go from the room to the concierge in the front lobby to ask for help to call the travel insurance so I can go to the hospital, I needed to go from the room to there in the wheelchair, all by myself, first time using a wheelchair and with a lot of struggle because of the pain, I crossed the whole casino, turtle speed, and a lot of the hotel personnel saw me indifferently, no one asked if I needed help.

Even in a wheelchair I had to make a line to check out, nobody from the desk took care of me until I was in the very front, and it was a long line.

So it seems that the hotel does not care about guest, it was very disappointing for me, since you are paying five star prices, you are supposed to get five star service.

I sent an email as a complaint to the hotel and they called me , but all they where concern is if I am about to sue them or not, at one point the call signal fail, the call was dropped, but they did not contact me again since I told that I am not about to sue them.

I is a moth since the incident and still can not walk, I am taking my therapy to strength the muscles and taking medicine to heal the ligament but the doctor advice me that once a ligament is torn I will no be the same again and I will experience issues with it until I die.

Beware of the pool and the service.

Room Tip: View from highest rooms are the best.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank JCFondeur
Dear JCFondeur,

Thank you so much for taking the time to apprise us of your concerns through TripAdvisor. We at The Palazzo put the safety of our guests as top priority. I am unable to speak about your incident as I do not have the full details of the situation, but I would like to assure you that my team is diligent in ensuring that all matters are addressed. Something as serious as a slip and fall are investigated fully.

As you may know, TripAdvisor does not link reviews to reservations, so I am unable to verify and research your claim through your review. Direct contact with my team would be appreciated, so that we may swiftly research and investigate your claim. I invite you to please be in touch with my team, who will be reaching out to you via TripAdvisor, so that I may gather more details of your visit.

I will most definitely ensure that an extensive investigation is done to validate your claim.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We booked this hotel due to it's great reviews and found them to be accurate. We arrived around 11.30PM mid week after a delayed flight. We were very fortunate to be upgraded from the basic suite we had booked to the Siena suite free of charge by a lovely woman at check in. The suite was decadent and extremely spacious. It was a destination and sightseeing in itself. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Good in room WIFI. Fit for a top room in a world class hotel. Hotel value in Vegas is like no other. We have paid three times this amount for a shoebox in other parts of the world. We enjoyed many of the hotels facilities including gym and pool. I liked the selection of shops. The hotel complex including the Venetian is huge so allow plenty of time to get from one end to the other. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Emily R
Dear Emily B,

The Palazzo is truly a haven, and having you as a guest has been a complete privilege and honor. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, and for sharing your experience with us. It seems like you truly enjoyed your stay which overjoys us. Thank you again for your feedback, and I am happy that you recommend The Palazzo. I hope to welcome you back real soon.

Caribbean
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Our first trip to Vegas so decided to book a 5* hotel and the Palazzo did not disappoint. From check in to check out the service was great. The king suite we booked was spacious, clean and really really comfortable with a large picture window that gave lovely natural light and as the sun went down you had a view of the lights over the city. The hotel is located in a great spot on the Strip, across the road from the Fashion Show Mall and a few minutes from the bus stop for brand Outlet stores (north).
The reception and public areas are filled with flowers and plants, waterfalls and fountains. You can just sit and relax or take a stroll in the many designer stores, celebrity restaurants or walk through the casino to the Venetian.
Would love to plan another visit to the Palazzo.

Green Features: choice of having towels washed and bed linen changed daily in order to save on water. Taps in public cloakrooms only came on if your hands were directly underneath thereby taps not left running. Individual air con in suites to enable guests to choose their level of temperature
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank 534Winnie
Dear 534Winnie

First and foremost, thank you. Your glowing review is a testament of the passion The Palazzo has for our guests, and I am elated that you were able to experience the breathtaking beauty of The Palazzo, but more importantly- the kind and accommodating service that my team genuinely extends to each and every one of our guests. The experience provided is what The Palazzo is all about, and my team will continue to provide that same level of service to you for many more trips to come. I sincerely hope that you will choose The Palazzo as your home away from home when visiting Las Vegas.

It is truly our pleasure to host you again in the near future.

Keizer, Oregon
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This hotel was beautiful, with very spacious rooms! There were many choices for food, however the Lux did not live up to the hype. I love that the hotel was not crowded with party people, or over run by children. This side of the strip let us get away from the noise and chaos that from the south end of the strip. My only issue was on our last day. Checkout is at 11, but around 9am, the maid came and opened our door when I was in the shower. They are in such a rush to get you out, I had to jump out of the shower to tell the maid we were not ready yet! Overall, an amazing hotel though.

1 Thank Angie F
Dear Angie F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your recent visit. Although I am glad that you had a beautiful stay at The Palazzo, I am disheartened about the unnecessary disturbance on your departure day. Please know that this is anomaly and will not occur again. We do not ever want to rush our guests. I truly do hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you in the future.

Las Vegas
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Where do I even start? The hotel was beautiful. The agent who checked me in, I believe Tommy(?), was very helpful, and made the stay extra memorable by upgrading us to one of the beautiful rooms complimentary. He also offered to waive the resort fee for me, since I got in at 9 at night. This should be a gimme in Las Vegas, especially since wifi is offered complimentary in many hotels.

The room was spacious, offering me more room than I really needed. The view; AMAZING. The bathroom, HUGE. Just overall, a great hotel.

If you want to go down to the restaurants, it's an easy walk. Lots of shopping as well, and the smell isn't that bad at all.

I would DEFINITELY stay again, and maybe stay in an upgraded room if possible.

1 Thank stanson922
Dear stanleybased,

We wish your stay was longer as well! Thank you for such a great review of The Palazzo! I am delighted that you enjoyed the details of your suite, and that my teams- most specifically Tommy- offered superior guest service to you. We aim to provide amazing experiences under one roof, and I am overjoyed that you found everything you needed here.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.