“Superb service and facilities”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
UK
“Superb service and facilities”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Stayed for a week in August, the service on arrival and throughout the stay was superb, all staff were very helpful. The standard of the accommodation is very good, the suite was one of the biggest rooms that I have stayed in. The room had 3 TVs, a large corner settee, table and chairs with queen size very comfortable bed. The bathroom was also very large with separate adjoining toilet. As the hotel adjoins the Venetian, there are plenty of shops and restaurants to chose from. Had a lovely meal in DB brasserie, it was a special set menu yet great quality. The only downside to the hotel is that the pool area was in the shade until about.12.30/1pm. This wasn't a huge issue as when the sun did come out it was so hot that it made up for any lost sunbathing. Had. I issues getting beds around the pool except on the weekend when it became very busy.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Sun1UK,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay. Being able to deliver an extraordinary experience to our guests is what we aim to do, and I am so glad that you were able experience just that. It is with genuine hopes that we continue to extend a level of service that is truly second-to-none. Thank you for such kind words, and I look forward to your next visit with us!

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,706)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Nancy
Reviewed 27 August 2014

It s a good hotel but maybe too big and sometimes you don't get a room with a nice view,the room is great but this time the view was horrible ( just a wall) but the price was very good and location very good too

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Laurent W,

Thank you for your kind and candid review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a fantastic time with us, and I apologize if your view was not to your liking this time around. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to host you in the future.

Irvine, California
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My fiancée and I stayed for two nights and booked a deal online through the hotel website.
The hotel grounds were very upscale but the atmosphere was friendly not stuffy.

Checking was very easy and organized for a busy Thursday afternoon. We asked for a quiet room with a view up high. We were on the 37th floor and had a view of the Wynn next door and it's golf course. The palazzo has express elevators that group floors so you are not stopping at each floor.

The rooms are all suites and are around 750 sq ft each. Our king was beautiful has a huge bathroom and a living area complete with printer, fax machine and working desk.
There were three TVs in the room- one was in the bathroom.

The room included robes plush towels and my fiancée appreciated the make up table in the bathroom.

The hotel is connected to the Venetian via the grand canal shoppes and the best thing about the resort are the number of places to eat from fancy to casual.

The location is great as the Wynn is east, TI is across the street the fashion show mall is also across the street.

We were very pleased and will return.

Room Tip: 37th floor is the first stop on the first elevator bank
1 Thank waimea2vail_12
Dear waimea2vail_12,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. You have expressed such kind words, and I am humbled that you were impressed with your suite and our resort atmosphere as well as the shopping and dining options. We aim to provide experiences that are not only memorable but truly unforgettable, and it delights me to know that you experienced just that.

Thank you once again, and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Wonderful spacious rooms. Great staff and very helpful front desk!!! My children love the rooms and so do my friends.! We will only stay here!! Very spacious and comfortable rooms!! Ample food choices And great entertainment venues

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Mskoolnurs1,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Beautiful spacious rooms and absolutely lovely people at the Palazzo and Venetian hotels make every stay in Vegas a pleasure. The hotel and casino(s) are clean and well maintained. There is a great selection of restaurants, spa and pool accommodations, bars and entertainment that make it unnecessary to venture out unless you want to roam a little. The standard room is a suite in most hotels, and the suites are huge if friends or family need a place to gather. But it is the well trained and personable staff that keep us coming back. If you can put the owner's politics aside (Fox News plays non-stop in the high-roller lounges) it is THE place to stay in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Your preference... Strip View or Golf Course. We prefer rooms on the higher floors for quiet and pr...
Green Features: You are given some options that are about average in today's world.
1 Thank Rich M
Dear Rich M,

Thank you so much for the compliments that you have graciously extended to us. I would like you to know that your sentiments are truly humbling and are a testament of The Palazzo's vision and strides towards unmatched guest service and genuine care for each and every one of our guests. I am elated that our teams were able to extend this level of care to you, and I appreciate your continued loyalty of The Palazzo.

I look forward to welcoming you back again, for many years to come.

The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This hotel and casino by far is the best in Vegas! The rooms (all suites) are exceptional! The dealers, hotel staff, everyone is very friendly and helpful. Won't stay anywhere else! The pool area is also beautiful!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room, so can't help you pick one better than another.
Green Features: They are conscientious about the environment and try to conserve water.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear djr142014,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites, and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2014

For my 40th birthday I and my family booked three Prestige level rooms at the Palazzo and I have to say I am glad we did. Service was good right from the get go and continued right up until we left. I loved my suite... right down to small things like water pressure, TV channels, overall design and the like. Though I personally didn't feel like I got my money's worth from the Prestige level lounge my family did, having breakfast and drinks every day. I will say I enjoyed the separate check-in area and more personalized service and that alone is worth the extra money. The staff were especially kind to my mother, even sending an EMT to her room to help her with a minor injury. That's the kind of service you remember. I found the Palazzo resort itself very easy to get around and as it is combined with the Venetian you have two large casinos and all manner of shops and restaurants to choose from. I definitely recommend this property and would be happy to return.

Room Tip: Prestige level suites give you free access to the lounge and a variety of other amenities. If you d...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Skilt,

Happy belated birthday! Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo and more specifically Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige is definitely an amazing upgrade with truly luxurious offerings such as the private champagne check-in and an elegant private lounge. I am delighted that you and your family were able to take advantage of what Prestige at The Palazzo had to offer. We endeavor to extend a truly memorable and one-of-a-kind experience, so it is with great jubilance that you were able to experience just that.

I look forward to welcoming you back to where luxury abounds, right here at Prestige at The Palazzo.